@740601696
Huffpost is a reputable news agency, you need to stop slandering PoC

i love traps

this is now a ylyl thread

whats a new fag

^
^ ^

Summer fags.

I'm oldfag so i'll monitor this thread for any newfags and appoint the newest faggot the winner.

I've been browsing since 2006 so i'm good at detecting newfags.

GO!

I have been here probably 7 years and have literally no clue how to triforce and honestly don't give a shit but it makes me a newfag

Fuck you. You're the newfag!

It's because the old method doesn't work anymore for some reason.

Spacing issues with the characters.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?

▲▲

I actually enjoyed skyrim over morrowind and oblivion. There was just something about the combat system that appeals to me. Being able to actually block attacks and hit my enemies instead of just missing all the time was really cool, and i love what they did with the conjuration and illusions schools of magic. Oblivion and morrowind had so many different types of magic I never even used. I like how skyrim simplified things down.

I really gotta give kudos to bethesda and todd howard for making such a great game.

Ew wtf is that , why aren't you banned yet ?
This forum is disgusting

I am new to Sup Forums.

Why are you guys so racist?

why do you have to write the whole number to reply its so dumb

Why does everyone on this website post pictures of dicks and vaginas?

you guys need to stop posting pictures of girls without them consenting to their picture being posted !

▲▲

I cant triforce.

LE ECKSDDEEEEEE

I've been here since puddi

whats that one guys name? i think its like noot or moo or something someone please remind me of his name

DAE POOLS CLOSED LOOOOOOOOOL
btw, wtf is a moot?

%triforce

Autistic

The term fag is offfensuve and appropriative of a marginalized group.

lol nice dubs

checked

found the newfag

I helped KJUGASCHAMBERS become a reality

newforce can't trifag

What's a newfag? I'm straight...

>I want a greentext thread

I'm not a newfag morans ive been here since 2002

It would be cool if Sup Forums had an up vote and downvote system like reddit for posts.

I was in the thread for the guy who stole a skull from the catacombs and fucked it.

what's a newfag?

Delet this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banana fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>prove you're a newfag

I've been here almost a year. Since last summer, faggot

Commit sudoku? It's seppuku you idiot.

I better listen to OP, he/she is clearly more oldfriend than I.

I'm an oldfag

Why do you keep calling us fags. Not cool.

Lol, looks like Travis

Fuck you OP
Do a barrel roll

im not a new fag i've been here for 16 years

>740601696 (OP)

I'm going back to Sup Forums

Triforce:
^
^ ^

nigger hahahahaha

A newfag is someone who is new to the board.

How do I upvote this?

So this place is like Reddit without a condom?

summerfag

I upvoted everyone in this thread and downvoted all the conserba :)

/greentext i know what I am doing fag

roll

They changed the code
Only newfags can try force now
⅊▲
▲▲

Better question is...

Why does everyone here call each nigger?

someone screencap this

How do you upvote?? And how do people do those green words XD LOL

NYPA FAGGOT

hahahahahah

who is user and why is he in so many stories

How do I get upvotes?

LOLd XDD Screenshotting for dat zesty Reddit karma x333