The Black Bull. He's strong, he's charismatic, he's confident. White women crave the black body...

The Black Bull. He's strong, he's charismatic, he's confident. White women crave the black body, with its muscular portions and athletic ability, along with its top tier endurance... It's sure to make a white woman come back for more.

The white Bombaclot. He's weak, nervous, and shy. Unable to even look at the black bull in the eye, he whimpers and looks down in weakness and self pity. He cowardly calls the Black Bull a 'nigger' online, yet is unable to do so when encountered in public holding a white girls hand.

The Black Beast, ladies and gentlemen, is highly sought after compared with thier white counterparts.

Fuck off. this is the third thread I've seen today

Chumming the waters huh bud?

Bait is too low quality to even consider that

You just can't help yourselves can you...

It must be known.

This shit is better race baiting than franchesca Ramsey

A jamaican I see

Most white girls DO NOT like black men, only the mentally ill ones do. Can we just stop this already it is getting boring and tedious

I couldn't agree more

Whitey BTFO lmao

I would never post this on Sup Forums because it had never had anything to do with the conversation, but I think here it does, I am a white girl, I don't date black males an nor do any of my friends, so enough of this shit

Sure "femanon"

LMAO

Quit lying hoe, you'll have a picture like this of you on the internet in no time.

I'm a white girl too. I have some female friends that date black guys.

YES OP WE GET IT, black people have much bigger penises than white people, I already accepted that fact.

White girl reporting in also. My bf is black, and my white-as-fuck gfs love blacks too.

This is why you were allowed to exist. We own you

Niggers aren't good at comebacks

SIKE BITCH ASS NIGGA

Hope she's pregnant
Her white husband is going to have to raise the baby

Because blacks aren't responsible as fathers, leading to 72% of black children without a father figure?

How does it feel to be a cuck blakkboi??

Feels pretty good haha

Bullshit

The Jefferson's only moved on up due to him. Uboogoo could never afford a deluxe apartment in the sky

I fucking hate these threads. I don't give a fuck what skin color you are. If someone likes you ONLY because of your skin color, they're fucking retarded. I'm sick these threads. They're a booster to your self confidence when some cuck admits he's lower. It's fucking pathetic on both ends.

His name is John Bettendorf

His name is robber nevercallson

Nigger here I am gay for big white dicks, make me your nigger slave-boy.

cause you've went out and did a survey even though there is proof that black people fuck better O_o

His name is Toby

*owned past tense
you will never have the balls to say that to a black person in public

Yeah right you have proof, faggot