I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums

>be today
>girlfriend asks to go on car ride because she is stressed
>gf graduated nursing school this year and has her licensing exam is tomorrow
>has been studying for a month like a maniac for this test
>I have spent many days just sitting with her in silence while she studies so she has company
>Her sisters and mom don't understand/care to understand all the work she's been doing and all the studying she has to do
>GF is telling me in the car that she is stressed and tired and family doesn't get it and is so frustrated with them
>GF starts telling me I don't help either
>Says I've been distracting her while she studies
>All I do is sit next to her and read shit on my phone while she takes practice tests
>GF starts really tearing into me saying I don't understand and I can never understand because I didn't go to college and my career isn't depending on one test
>I defend myself and explain I'm neither unempathetic or unsympathetic to her stress
>GF says that because of all the stress, I should just be her punching bag for this
>I am enough of a punching bag for other people (family members) and say that it's fucked up that I should be punching bag when she knows enough people treat me as such
>Tell her that she should direct her anger at family since they are the source of a lot of stress
>She gets mad and drops me off at home, is super pissed and doesn't speak to me all day

Sup Forums Am I wrong for telling GF that I don't deserve to be the lightening rod for her anger and stress? Or should I have just taken it all and just kept my mouth shut?

No fucking dump that bitch

You think so? I mean we've been dating for almost 2 years already and have been through a lot

Are you retarded? NO

If you fail the NCLEX you can take it again in 45 days. Not a huge deal. Sounds like she just squeezed all she could out of you (money) and now will be moving on.

kept your mouth shut faggot

No you are not wrong for sticking up for yourself, I suggest you should just end it with her since she will tear into you more as soon as other problems arrive

That's the thing, there is no money. I'm literally the worlds biggest fucking mess that doesn't involve drugs. I've ended up move twice in a year because of fucked up housing situations and she has helped me through it all. In all honesty I feel like a mooch to her.

Give yourself a favor and leave her

Kys then

Contemplated it already, trust me

"Sure. I'll be your punching bag. Just be aware that I can only be so much of a punching bag to everyone in my life before I snap. But I'm sure you'd know that with your fancy college degree in people's health, right?"

Or go full on "Sure. Whatever. It's all I'm ever good for anyways." and make her feel guilty, but she'll probably resent you MORE for that.

She sounds like a fucking cunt who's just in it for the money. Fuck her.

She sounds like a cunt and you're obviously not happy with her

I feel you, I catch shit at home and my girlfriend knows it but a lot of times goes berserk for just stupid reasons

You're not in the wrong OP, and soon shell realize that you just gotta wait it out

Thank you dude, I really appreciate it

are you at least smart? are you athletic? your only option right now is join the military if you are a fuck head as you said. you should try to join the airforce is not as fucking hard as the other branches

I'm relatively smart I think and I'm actually going back to school in the fall to get an Associates of Biology so I can go to college down south and get a degree in Herpetology

It sounds like she's projecting. Some handle academic stress, and stress in general differently. Nursing as a predominantly female career field. I've been in EMS for years, and even started nursing, ended up changing majors too. She's surrounded by other females that probably have more successful men in their lives. Women like to brag about the normie shit their boyfriends do. Romantic trips. Jewelry bought for them, getting pregnant, plans for the future all that abhorrent shit. Your girlfriend sounds like she's getting a taste of that world. A world that sadly you're not a part of.

It's pretty shitty. But women cheat or move on because they usually find something better. It's hardwired in their nature to find better, or the best providers they can. Not all, but most.. Being surrounded by these types of women is changing her outlook. When she's making decent money, and you're not she's going to start having some resentment. She'll start asking what do YOU offer her? Why should she settle when all these other women have this, or that. Even though it's all bullshit they get into this mind state.

Is it wrong for her to project, and treat you that way. Yes, of course. Rational adults should talk respectfully to each other regarding issues they have. Are women rational?

Well, I won't even answer that. I fear for you things will only get worse. I'm sure other anons have said it shorter, and more bluntly. It sucks, you feel that you've done so much for her, maybe you have. Maybe you haven't.. I guess at this point I have to ask do you want to stay with her? If so what are those reasons. I can try to give you more advice if this helped at all, and you want, but the outlook does not look good..

I can't help but feel you're 100% right. I mean I do want to stay with her. She's help me through a lot going on in my own life and has been really supportive of me finding what I want to do and making good money at whatever I do up until recently. We don't have any interests in common, but it leads to really great and in depth conversations about a lot of things. Plus, the sex is great as an added bonus. We've done a lot for each other and have treated her like royalty whenever I could. Not super expensive dates, but fun dates and some pretty expensive ones and lots of great memories. She was and is the only one I talk to every day since my 3 best friends ditched me almost a year ago. It would just be a hard blow to lose her after losing my friends when I'm finally getting my shit together and it doesn't seem to be enough for her

If she knows she was stress making her say nasty things to you and doesnt apologize... she sounds like a child and a bitch.

Does she act childlike in other ways?

No she doesn't which is weird. She is the youngest in her family, but the only one who is mature and independent and acts like an adult. Her sisters who are all closer to 30 act like spoiled teenagers while she steps up and handles shit around her house. Maybe her sisters attitudes are rubbing off on her

People change. Getting a serious career is a life changing experience. I mean you can always make new friends, and if those old ones are worth their weight as actual good friends they won't push you away if you come back. That, and going to college or whatever path you're going down can help you meet a lot of new people that can end up being friends, or get you into another relationship. If what i said earlier resonated with you I would consider moving on, getting a goal, or path for your life figured out, and start working towards it. It sounds like this relationship has run it's course so take away what's good, and leave the bad shit behind. If you break it off first, at least it will give you some control back which is good. Right now she's got the control. You gotta take control of your life. Get some hobbies that are a little productive, as gay as it sounds but it gives your life purpose. Volunteer as a firefighter, or take up a hobby like growing food, or brewing your own beer or some shit. Once you start making some purpose for yourself you'll start feeling better, and that confidence will gravitate people, and women towards you.

Personally, I think your relationship is heading towards the end. But, that just the impression I get. If you got a plan for your future i'd start doing everything you can to work towards it. If you really love this girl taking back control, and showing that you have a lot to offer can turn her back on to you. You may not be together for a long time, and doing better for yourself is always good, even if it's a gay reason like for some girl. At the end of the day it still benefits you.

Get in contact with old good friends, good as in good for you. that'll push you to succeed, not keep you stagnant. Be single for awhile. Enjoy other women.

>I defend myself and explain I'm neither unempathetic or unsympathetic to her stress

user... you have autism...

She has literally come right out and told you that you should absorb her abuse with good humour?

Holy shit, OP, that is some serious sociopathy there. Two years will seem like two minutes compared to the hell she will make you endure if you stay with her.

There is a huge difference between snapping at your SO in a moment of stress, amd actually telling that person that you have a right to abuse them. Your GF is broken, and she will not get better.

Get the hell out of there and be thankful she let the mask slip early.

Dont be that guy. Dump her and find someone to enjoy time with that aint all stressed. How is that fun?