Wtf I love Tyler, The Creator now

wtf I love Tyler, The Creator now

easily his best record

so all you gotta do is be black and come out as queer and BNM?

Should be higher

No ulyou have to make a good hip hop album, a very hard task

No. Vince Staples is just black and he got best new music.

Boredom is definitely one of the best tracks

Watch fantano give it a 6 and you all change your opinions you contrarians

should be a 9
fuck pitchfork and fuck you OP

Vince made up for it by making good music

Broken Social Scene is black and queer now? Because they were the last BNM.

this

this is the exact same as his older stuff. why is Sup Forums shilling this so hard?

>just black
for now
will he be artist of the year like kendrick and frank were?

Wrong. Anything higher than an 8 is giving it too much credit.

At least a 9.0

i'm happy people like it

do you people even listen to music? it's nothing like his older stuff.

I'm so tired of people over rating shit RIGHT after it releases. Literally stop

But this album is good tho

you don't have to be black and queer to be black and queer. my girlfriend has a penis but I'm not gay cause she says she's a girl

there's a lot of fags temporarily here because of LP

i like tyler and i get to consume my girlfriend's ass any day i like while listening to death grips
how does this make you feel

people overhype everything tyler says, shit. as soon as he mention anything next to social issues niggas htink "oh hes a activist now" like he didnt spend the last 6 years advocating for white kids to say the n word and stuff like that. as if he did a 180 and is against offensive shit even tho he did a thousand gay/black/mexican jokes

BSS is a band made up of 20+ white people, some of whom are married to each other and have children. They did like one song with a some black Toronto rapper in 2005. That goes against this p4k stereotype people have built up.

I was expecting a 6 or a 7 for sure, based off of the leak

your fault for listening to a transcoded 128kbps soundcloud rip lmao

This is easily the most complete album Tyler's ever made. Like, this is the sound he's been trying to grow into his entire career.

Also, I have no idea why everyone is suddenly making such a big deal about the gay lyrics. Tyler has "come out of the closet" like three or four times already before this; it shouldn't be a surprise.

Too early to tell

its definately his best album. but i don't think it deserve BNM.

Loled

same

Who else was around here when Bastard was hype and is now excited to see the fame cycle come back full circle into Sup Forums liking Tyler, The Creator again?

I only briefly frequented Sup Forums back when the OF hype was at its peak but I'm just glad Tyler realized his potential

Goblin > Flower Boy > Bastard > Wolf > Cherry Bomb

I fuck with mature Tyler

Flower Boy > Wolf > Cherry Bomb > Bastard > Goblin

Flower Boy > Wolf > Goblin > Bastard > Cherry Bomb

This but switch Cherry Bomb and Wolf

Post your favorite lyrics

"Shit that cherry be the bomb like he ran in Boston"

"Fuck global warming"

I like his music but as a person he fucking annoying.

Wut

uhhh, what happened? he didn't do anything crazy or experimental on this album, so what's with the sudden opinion change? This is worse than Goblin, but even if you think it's his best, i dont see it being any better than his other works

>This is worse than Goblin
Garbage opinion.

What makes it significantly better?

It has more mature and introspective themes, isn't bloated and overlong. And is also more musically interesting with lush strings and soul elements.

But will he?