Why the fuck is Chloe so obsessed?

Why the fuck is Chloe so obsessed?

Bich you fucking told Kim K that she shouldn't be naked

leftism really does ruin your sanity

Chloe "Box Office Poison" Moretz

So? What's her point?

SHUT THE FUCK UP PIGGY

>As previously reported, Moretz, 19, slammed Kardashian, 35, for posting a nude photo of herself on social media in March. "I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young women, teaching them we have so much more to offer than just our bodies," Moretz tweeted to Kardashian at the time. The Selfish author responded by joking that no one knows who Moretz is.
>tfw this is real

KK is an old hag

why would anyone talk about her..........

Of course someone with the body of Moretz would say that.

BODY
NICE AND HOT

MEAL

That wasn't the best part, the best part was Kim retweeting a photo Chloe did for a model shoot that showed a lot of skin revealing her as a big fat hypocrite.

Chloe is trying to set positive examples for girls, Kim Kardashian flaunting her huge fake ass all the time is not healthy.

How are people still listening to Chloe the living Fridge? Only in her dreams is she even a tenth of the woman Kim Kardashian is. And I'm not a very big fan of Kim Kardashian.

>rich, privileged white female drama
Stop attention etc

Why is "setting goals for young women" so important anyway? They're playing on easy

Chloe will be a JUST in within 2 years

Chloe Moretz is becoming irrelevant while Kim Kardashian gets more coverage by just uploading a new picture of whatever shit is going on her life. How salty do you think this makes her?

Kim would be perfect if she didnt have that retarded fake ass

BTFO.

Could somebody provide us with one photo of Chloë, where she looks sexy and hot?!

Looking quite cold here.

wouldn't say sexy or hot but she looks qt in Carrie.

Or Khloe retweeting a chloe moretz fake picture of some bimbo showing her pussy.

Such sour grapes

>Kardashian, 35
Damn, old bitch acting like she's still in high school.

Chloe is so pathetic it's not even funny. I laugh every time I think about the fact that more people wanted to see Bernie Sanders speak than see her talk in a coffee shop where they could meet n greet with her lel. Her star power is so down in the toilet that this buzzfeed tier drama probably wont even get her any attention.

Kimkardashian's IQ is equal to a primary girl.

honestly fridge is the one who is sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. she's literally an actress who monetizes her (below average) looks. it's not like kim k launched the first missile. she's allowed to fight back.

Some random actress attacked her she has the right to blow her ass up

Your waifu a shit.

Chloe is tsundere for Kim and actually wants to eat her ass

What's this over?

Found the cancer mentality in America.

>“I realized if I stop talking about the negativity then it can’t thrive. And that’s something I came to very, very recently,” Moretz said, regarding the Twitter war that she started with Kardashian. “I think I gave my attention to people that didn’t deserve my attention. So in some ways I think I regret giving them the attention, [though] I don’t regret what I said.”

>To be clear, what she said was that Kardashian should not post nude selfies on social media, because it sets a bad example. (When Glamour asked Moretz why she herself posted bikini selfies, then, Moretz argued, “I do it because it’s a body-confidence thing.”)

>women are more than just their bodies
Are they though?

I thought Kim was the one with the blown up ass

>someone verbally abuses you
>just going to take it
Found the beta faggot

Fucking women.

How can you make it in Hollywood with a fridge body?

typical hypocritical entitled whore

She really is an idiot

Trips for hypocrisy and the severe lack of self-awareness.

>you're setting a bad example because you look too good
>but I do the same thing because I look terrible

The hypocrisy is amazing.

work in craft services

Don't make her angry..

Man, Brock Lesnar looks like a fag in this picture.

Christ, how persistently petty and bitter can one fucking pig be, nothing but worthless pedobait that needs to off herself.

>Moretz discussed the problem of Kick-Ass piracy in an interview with Digital Spy.

>"Sadly, I think I’m done with the character. Hit-Girl was a very cool character, but I don’t think there will be any more movies. You make these movies for the fanboys, but nowadays everyone seems to pirate them rather than watch them in the movie theatre. Kick-Ass 2 was one of the number one pirated movies of the year, but that doesn’t help us because we need box office figures. We need to prove to the distributors that we can make money from a third and a fourth movie – but because it didn’t do so well, we can’t make another one."

>tfw she'll never be your bodyguard

Was she acting?!

Not just retarded, but beyond it.

What a fucking idiot

It's hard for females to exist. You know how some days you feel like "I should be chopping wood" or "I should be hunting tonight's meal"? Like you *NEED* to go live primitive for a while? Those are your base needs as a human kicking in and giving you odd urges. Women have one urge, and that's to reproduce. Once that's done or off the table for whatever reason, things become a bit existential unless they can pretend like women are driven to advance and succeed as well.

It's complicated but it makes me feel really bad for females.

REAL of FAKE
Has science gone to far?

She can't be serious

So are you sayin woman are inferior to man?

>Chloe "Literally Who" Moretz

Can someone tell me why this board is so obsessed with someone I've never heard mentioned outside this board?

Is it because she keeps making herself an easy target?

>It's okay when I do it because no little girl will ever aspire to look like me

Obviously.

And now you know why women always try to get involved in shit and then make it about themselves and just ruin it. They are biologically hard wired to be followers and that's why the (((media))) is pushing against basic biology and genetics so hard.

>Once that's done

Then they ought to have urges to raise the damn kids.

Trying to be the bigger man rings hollow when you started it and got btfo

>CGM

>Made it

She's gonna have to live off what she's earned for the rest of her life. Her career is dead

B-but but... What about Marie courie?

She isnt the same level as nikola tesla, but at least she give something to aport the science.

>Women have one urge, and that's to reproduce.
Well that's wrong for a start, but I won't get into all that.
Ask them about their feelings on adoption. It's usually funny.

the fucking mental gymnastics

He's saying they have different primal urges.

Like men actually care about the tribe. If the tribe weakens it means death

Women don't really care about anything but reproducing. If the tribe gets attacked by another tribe they wont get killed as long as they spread their legs.

Why do you think most women are pro mass immigration yet men are against it?

wait chloe is fat now? proof?

She's not fat, she's rectangular.

Avatar, The Dark Knight, and Transformers are the most pirated films of all time. Avatar is also the highest grossing film of all time. The Dark Knight is #26, it's sequel is #17, and the Transformers sequels are #13 and #16. Try again, Piggy Fridge.

No, that's pretty much it. (Which is your argument reflected back at you. You actually have to provide evidence towards your claims besides LOL UR WRONG)

She's not fat she's...You'll have to see for yourself.

It doesn't matter if she's a hypocrite, she's right, and anyone defending the normalization of nude selfies is a degenerate nation wrecking kike.

You see a fridge I see tits and ass

I usually only feel the urge to hunt humans, desu.

Not to mention the most pirated show in history, Game of Thrones.

>IMG_#.jpg

reminder that this is the new ios10 image.jpg

another quality iCuck thread

this is like when you get fucked in a Sup Forums argument and you just can't find a good exit. only she can't hide the thread and pretend it didn't happen

Take your retarded logic back to Kim Kardashian is famous for a sex tape. Being naked is her only talent. Might as well tell comedians to not post jokes on Twitter.

This isn't debate club, user.
If this was some kind of debate, the burden of proof is on the one who made the etc
I can't even finish that faggy sentence, just go fuck yourself

that's like, two birds, maybe three, with one stone

>if you're not against cannibalism, food
>one less potential threat in the world
>possibly also loot some of his shit for survival purposes

>This isn't debate club, user.

so why did you feel the need to tell me I'm wrong, and also add that you don't feel like explaining why? Explain the motivation behind such a post if this "isn't debate club".

He's a half-ass cunt, that's why he likes half-assed bitches like Chloe.

So, woman exist only to have sex with them?

No, but they feel no deep, instinctual reason to push forward, unless it will allow for reproduction. They can be whatever they wish, it's just not hard-coded the same way it is with males, and the extra stress and effort makes them far more temperamental as a result

She became a multimillionaire by catering to the lowest common denominator, Reality TV audiences. Can't hate her for that

I fucking hate the Kardashians, but the stupidity and mental gymnastics Moretz is pulling is fucking ridiculous.

>being naked is her only talent
Which is deplorable and should not become normalized behavior.
As I said before, anyone that defends the goddamn Kardashians is a degenerate nation wrecking kike.

>back to How does it feel to know that no matter how much you whine, you cannot shut us up, and you cannot make us leave? You are forced to share this earth with us and there is NOTHING you can do to change that.

Post the picture

Try and stop me.

>being this mad

Reminder that if you put pics on your computer to your phone they keep their filename

>media won't shut up about me and those around me
>fine, i'll just fucking film it all and sell it to a TV station for a small fortune

fucking genius bitches

I'm with Chole on this one. Kim Kardashion is famous for a leaked sex tape and is the Jew medias favorite ambassador for racemixing. At least Chloe works for a living. Also I believe Kim K has ass implants which is an abomination.

>starting an argument with a kardashian and losing in basically every respect

Saying something bitchy about "not deserving attention" and shutting up is the only way out.

Even Taylor lost