whats next for Hiddleston's career?

time to hit those showers

Didn't he plan to marry her?

good, now my husbando is free from this snek

Taylor Swift breaks up with _________.

news to no one.

How fucking sloppy is her cunt by now?

This is one of the most blatant publicity relationships I've ever seen

How many men has this bitch fucked at this point? Fucking hell, and retards still think she's waifu material.

This

But she mostly dates white guys.

serious question

How can Taylor not hold on to a guy for like more than a month? She has been with like 40 guys the past 5 years. Is she a crazy chick or something?

I'm so glad Kanye/Kim destroyed her

>humps and dumps another guy
>makes another 50 million off her innocent america's sweetheart had her heart broken song bullshit

are the jews even trying to hide their machinations anymore?

Who hasn't she banged at this point? She must be a really shitty girlfriend if everyone keeps brooming her fast.

That's just what all his friends supposedly said he said. This was such a fake relationship. Usually, Swift's cock toys talk a lot of shit about how awesome she is, and talk even more shit once she ends it, directly to the media not through friends, agents or colleagues. Swift usually says nothing about her relationships directly and her handlers "leak" approved shit. Until she writes a song about it of course.

It seems after the Calvin Harris disaster she made sure to make him follow the same script of not talking directly to media. It was always so fake.

That means noting. I'm white and am packing 9 inches.

Very sad, they would have bred some pure Aryans, but hers is a high and lonely destiny, as she works to heal the wounds of her dishonored fatherland.

>Who hasn't she banged at this point?

...me

Subtle

It is pretty clear that she is a whore.

Seriously. It's more respectable to do a MMF than to date a black guy.

It also means nothing because vaginas are elastic and don't get worn out. The only permanent stretching comes from babies because they're way bigger than any cock ever. even the biggest black schlong ever to exist.

NOW IS MY CHANCE!!

This is now CLAIM YOU'RE THREAD

sure thing bruh

Apparently she's controlling.

>tom nu-maleston
>pure aryan sons
>not baby-faced betas who bald prematurely

Does Taylor Swift just fuck men so she can write a song?

Like a fucking succubus.

yes, it is so sad to see this 100% real relationshipend

I unironically am though, 6.5 inches girth as well

She's already talked about this and her clinical condition. Apparently got diagnosed as nymphomaniac when she was 17 and because of that she ends up ruining her own love life without noticing.

Premature balding is a sign of high test, and I see no evidence to suggest that he's nu-male. He's a gentleman, is all.

>vaginas are elastic and don't get worn out.

Post pics or gtfo

When is Taylor gonna find her true love? :(

don't want to get b&

One quick google search will tell you otherwise. Please stop trying to make excuses for your receding hairline, own it and make it work.

I think it's more likely she pretends to fuck men so her committee-written break-up songs have a plausible backstory to draw attention from their generic quality. I'm fairly sure she's gay.

Holy shit, is Hiddleston the new master of the fuck and chuck?
Or did Taylor 'dump' him after she realised he wasn't gonna be Bond?

Guys, he's gay.
I'm wondering how many of her "relationships" were real and not just marketing attempts.

I haven't got a receding hairline, I just heard that's what it indicates. I don't see why you think a receding hairline counters his Aryan genes.

I'm asexual 26 yo male and I still 'love' Taytay no matter what, mostly for her music. Feels good.

only in public user

faggot

She's also apparently a very controlling borderline psychopath. And once guys figure it out they run to the hills.

Being an asexual doesn't make your tastes less shit, user.

This is one of the many reasons Sup Forums is so shitty, fucking gossip shit like this being posted and getting replies.

>I'm fairly sure she's gay.
Gee, what tipped you off?
Was it her thinly-veiled relationship with Karlie Kloss? Or was it when she locked Lorde in her basement for a month, only letting her out for the mtv VMAs, and used her as her personal sex-slave??

She has an incredibly strong will, you'd have to as a white nationalist in the music industry. But psychopath? No.

the reason Sup Forums is shitty is tripfag niggers like you Krager

>She's also apparently a very controlling borderline psychopath

No wonder she was browsing Sup Forums then

> Or was it when she locked Lorde in her basement for a month, only letting her out for the mtv VMAs, and used her as her personal sex-slave??

I love that people think this really happened.

Everytim

Is Taylor Swift the biggest whore in the entertainment industry?

shut up, nigger

>as a white nationalist
yeah, she's doing god's work

>mr. taylor swift
Nothing is faker than Tay Tay.
He ruined his chance to play 007.
She will write a whole album about him and sell millions.

It does, because I can unironically like female artist without sexual undertone. And all the rest are judging her for her pussy problems, which I don't care about. Btw listening to 1989 atm ;)

>people only look at the bottle but don't notice hitler and the druid

Is asexual what they're calling faggots these days? Jelly is that you?

> current year
> not being a faggot

Kys breeder

There's more than that.

> She will write a whole album about him and sell millions.

Can Tay-Tay be any more based than this?

who would ever make kids with this fucking slut now?
she will burn the coal sooner or later, when she realises that aged women aint shit in pop culture and she can't get a real man to make a family with

Yeah there's something in her eye but I can't make out what it is.

judging by her break up rate I bet she fucks like a dead fish and doesnt give head

BPD

This bitch is nust running through men at this point.

>vaginas are elastic and don't get worn out

So Swift broke up with someone else? I guess we can expect a new song about it in a little while. Hopefully Tom doesn't get hammered too hard, but he had to know what was coming.

>meanwhile this "slut" has been back with a guy for a year now

>the guy who she was with for 4 years before

Wtf I love Tom Hiddleston now

I used to think like you, until I fucked literal nymphos that had the tightest pussy ever

slut doesnt need to be in parenthesis
she fucked a blowup doll on stage, offered to a nude concert and shot with terry richardson, shes a slut through and through theres no denying it

Danny D pls go, we don't need another meme lover.

>anecdotal evidence

You're fucking retarded

>pretend sex and public nudity makes you more of a slut than actually fucking multiple guys
wew lad

I generally don't listen to her music. She writes about other guys, but has she written about how fucked up she is?

what about assholes, are they elastic too?

well, clearly if a nympho's pussy didn't get worn out it means your theory isn't true

I didn't fuck her ass, even though she begged me to

The pussy is a muscle that can be strengthened like any other, so makes sense actually.

stay mad you know i'm right

>How can Taylor not hold on to a guy for like more than a month?

She's gay, they're beards (merkins?).

That's not what a merkin is you retard.

>I didn't fuck her ass, even though she begged me to
The fuck is wrong with you?!

Well I'm not sexually interested in anything, so no, I wouldn't say I'm a faggot.

Actually, he's right.
beard : closeted gayman (e.g. Katie Holmes is a pro beard)
merkin : closeted lesbian (e.g. Stedman is Okra's merkin)

You were just dumping Chloe pics in a thread about Kim K Chloe beef. Don't act like you're above anyone nigger faggot.

Fuck off nigger

That doesn't mean that they didn't start smaller.

i google it, not proud of it

We need /cel/eb so we can gossip, youtube "celebs" not welcome.

Dying of AIDS like the Queerosexual he blatantly is.

What Happen with Calvin Harris

>this comes immediately after Sony nearly doubles their offer to Daniel Craig for his return as James Bond
rly makes u think

>Taytay breaks up with another beta.
Saw it happening the moment he wore the shirt. Not enough man for Taytay.

Shhh. You'll scare the virgins.

"Tight" pussies are unaroused pussies. What people really mean is strong pussy as the PC muscles are fit and grip/squeeze your dick.

>Tom didn't get the next Bond role
>dumped by swift
>only known for playing a comic relief villain in capeshit

Does Tom have an appointment with Doctor JUST? How much longer until he's bumming around with Brendan?

Mom's gonna freak

>only known for playing a comic relief villain in capeshit
Night Manager is good, tho