The Americans of the future, the humans of the future

>the Americans of the future, the humans of the future.
how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's pretty typical already in NJ.

bait, but not one of them is what i would say is attractive.

Maybe the whitest looking one in the middle with the obvious asian admixture just below the mop/toilet brush.

the others all look fucked up

pretty shitty, but i grew up in the bronx so im used to shitskins

They are all photo shopped imitations and shadows of the glory of whites, what is the purpose of these shitty abominations. If I was such a creature I would drink myself to death for being cursed to look like that.

>the push for diversity just results in making everyone a boring homogeneous shade of brown

ironic innit

literally every single one has a nigger nose.
No.
No no no.
My nose has been handed down through generations. It is dominant as fuck and it will never lose. I have it, my cousin has it, my dad has, it, my grandfather has it, his brother has it, their father has it and so on.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text
It was an article in the National Geographic a while ago, it's their prediction for the race admixture that is occurring. Also, I found her to be one of the ugliest. If I had to choose I'd choose this one - but they all look alien to me.

Have your family bred with niggers? There's literally nothing more dominant than a nigger's genes.

My Korean wife is 7 months pregnant with a soon-to-be qt eurasian girl.

Only one of them looks half decent (bottom left).

I don't have a nigger nose. No they have not I am exclusively white.

They all just look like Asian/Spanish/Nigger mutts with blue eyes thrown in as if that makes any of them remotely white.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah, the images are of people breeding with any race they lay eyes on. So you'll only see the dominant traits, which Caucasian traits generally aren't.

>vomit

>Cry

>Vomit some more

Sure you're not a Jew?

Why are mixed race people so ugly?

Seriously once you get those shitskin qualities you're going to be ugly, no matter how good the white person looked.

they all look hideous

>soon-to-be qt eurasian girl
you better hope so, because if they're not - they really aren't

>pic related, half Asian I knew compared with a shitskin I also knew.

I don't know senpai, but apparently it creates "healthier offspring or some shit." healthy offspring doesn't look like that.

I wont lie I have thought about it. My nose is criminally massive.
But I'm descended from celts and brits.

fugg

I want mine to look like one of the qts in

get steralised before you spawn a rodger

The scientific term Jews and Liberals say is "hybrid vigor", seems totally legit kek. Biology and the medical field says otherwise.

They look like aliens

>Why are mixed race people so ugly?
Faces aren't proportional. They often tend to be overwhelmingly one race in their facial features, except for one part that is grossly exaggerated such a huge nigger nose or beady gook eyes or something like that.

>flag

If your kid ends up anything like I was, find a good orthodontist, you'll probably fucking need it even if she's Eurasian.

>upper and lower jaw expanders for 2 years
>braces for 4 years
>consolation prize of wisdom teeth never forming

Best of luck, most of them seem to come out decent anyway.

STOP! FUCKING STOP! I WANT AMERICA TO BE WHITE! PLEASE STOP IT! IM NOT EVEN WHITE BUT I DONT WANT THIS SHIT!

but
>race is just a social construct

If that's the case why are there so many who champion the destruction of whites an no other members of the social construct. I don't understand the mental hoops that the left has to jump through to have their buzzwords make sense. Kind of a logical fallacy if you will.

I was playing devil's advocate, the idea that it's just a social construct is full of contradictions.

Maybe where you live. Don't lump in your Camden ghetto with the rest of it

That's you in the back isn't it.

That's not a future, that's a grave.

lol so you whites are basically muslims

If thats the price we have to pay so theres virtually no black people left then so be it.

I like the coming American master race,

That's horrible.

all the cunts look ugly... guess traps really are the future

>fighting degeneracy with degeneracy

Nah, I'm the Muslim.

I see, but yes, there is overwhelming evidence that disproves the social construct which is based on muh feels.
No Whites are not Arabs, but we are closer to them genetically than Blacks.

Lol yes. Everyone will have the exact same genetic admixture huiiuerfghhtjfwfnjiygmkytjjffg

spics are niggers too you nigger lover

Bimillah, brother.

There's only like 4-5 attractive people

I had a whole bunch of infographs on it too, but I've misplaced them. What's interesting is that the human races have been around for a lot longer that dog breeds - yet dogs can be assigned into biologically concise breeds - and humans "apparently" cannot.

>Oh look no more white people.

Let those niggers enjoy the wealth we created, they won't be able to sustain their living standard and soon cripple into certain stone-age

Another fucking race mixer. Jesus christ.

Inshallah.

They all look ugly as fuck.

None of these people look like me.

They'll look like your descendants instead

>taking Sup Forums seriously

the dude posted an anime picture. do you think he's going to create any descendants?

degenerate, weak weaboo deteced. dumbass.

...all the more reason to not racemix.

fair point

they all look so fucking hideious compared to pure whites

25 people and none of them has blue eyes. Also their complexion will be much darker.

I like my nose as well.

Pic related.

Nigger nose is so fucking ugly.

They'll likely be the colour of Indians

Oh, resort to name-calling. As expected from a virgin loser with no prospects in life. If you apologise, I might even consider hiring you to clean my toilet

How is one supposed to feel about becoming a minority?
Naturally, it's a bad feeling.

this

also the whole article was bullshit when you look at the stats on race mixing in the US, the levels are incredibly low, they just have a liberal agenda they're trying to push

>dominate white features
They'll look more and more like Puerto Ricans until before the mongrels get consumed by the 4 billion mass of Africans by 2100. Then the average American will look like this until they're indistinguishable from sub saharan africans.

nice jew nose, brah

You're posting on Sup Forums, ought to take a look in the mirror faggos.

You should have moved to Korea
That way, if you have a son, he will have a better time living as Korean girls fucking love white skinned males with caucasian features(that's why they have shitton of plastic surgery) and Sup Forumstards won't be triggered about "muh wayt gunusaid"

fighting the good ol' fight

We were actually considering Singapore.

>mfw I'm Polish

Where is the mother from?

Would do the guy in the bottom right.

we really should have gone all in on settling that place before the anglos came....

Only 6k at most living permanently in greenland, I'm not sure if we know the numbers in markland and vinland or not. It was under the same bishop

The blandness of those faces, the same skintone, the same muddy mix of different racial features, the dark/brown hair in every single one of them, brown eyes everywhere

FUCKING DISGUSTING
It is seriously making me sick to see this. God fucking damnit. Race mixing is an abormination, it is so fucking horrendous and a crime against nature

>that nigger-skull looking like "SSHHIIIEEEETT I am dead!"

bringing potato niggers as slaves, rather than actual niggers I mean....

Enjoy your mentally ill hapa
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

Average IQ about 90. Probably low impulse control, low willpower. Basically bleached niggers. A perfect herd race to be controlled by our slave masters forever, unable to organize any meaningful resistance.

how do you keep getting out of bed every day knowing the only way you'll get pussy is if you pay for it?

Korean immigrant, came over when she was 7.

Except the future of America if current trends continue will be a bunch of Castizos

Aka "White Hispanics"

I guess there will also be a minority of light skin blacks

The picture is actually factually wrong
Nobody would end up looking like that on average. White genetics are dominant enough, and the US white population is way higher than either of the minorities. Some would probably look like that by the southern border

Certainly will. Enjoy your used good white whore wife.

they always know the way somethings going to be. And it never works out that way.

It seems like the West is under attack.

We really need a war. If only there were a hero somewhere willing to start that war.

That toy

US white statistics count in southern europeans, arabs, slavs and jews
Of these, only slavs are blonde

Some statistics even include people from latin america

So of the alleged 60 % white population in the US, maybe only half are truly white (anglo-saxon/germanic/french/alpine heritage)

the end is nigh my friend

Not my people. America can crash and burn before I let mestizos have it.
You understand the chastity of east asian women is a myth? In the west asian women have higher rates of STDs than white women which means a higher rate of promiscuity. 1 in 3 hapas are mentally ill by the way. That's what you're creating. Your kids will grow up to hate you too. Enjoy that. At some point you'll eventually realise what went wrong.

I will check my itinerary. I might be free Tuesday. Start war Tuesday. ok I got you scribbled in.

Of course it would have to be the Chinese that studies this. Real science like this wouldn't fly in the PC west.

I wonder if the male hapas are disproportionately overrepresentated in terms of mental illness. It seems female hapas have it pretty easy.

>The Half Asian Reality; The Truth About Asian Women and White Men, from the half-Asian son of White father and Asian mother
>from the half-Asian son of White father and Asian mother

Good job linking a blog from a self hating faggot manlet growing up in the West.
That shit is just the ordinary hugbox emotional self hatred bullshit that can come from self hating whites aswell, wishing they were never born white.
Either way, almost none of this is directly genetically related, and instead environmentally related.
It's from insecurity issues and being racially confused, as they grow up in a white dominant country. They might feel specifically rejected by white women(the Rodge). Half asian females doesn't have the same problems though.

Take a look at the half Asians(specifically celebrities) of East and South East Asia.

it makes me laugh

they also count sudanese because they are north africans and north africans are white

Don't mind him, he's probably shilling for /r/asianmasculinity.
They are actually the majority of the people who shill against WMAF relationships, and pushes the "hapas will be mentally ill" agenda, unless of course "the father is Asian".

Most Sup Forumstards fall for this though, and think it's actually white posters pushing it. If they knew it was a bunch of insecure ugly manlets, they wouldn't care

>Take a look at the half Asians(specifically celebrities) of East and South
They're worshipped.

If only there were some heroic people willing to start a war to save the West. The only thing that can stop these trends is war.

Hope some Ahmed will split your wife's womb open and set the fetus free to die. Inshallah.