I wanna fuck my sister so bad what should I do

I wanna fuck my sister so bad what should I do
> pic related

moar.

let her catch you fapping to her and ask her if she wants your dick in her pussy

Dump more

Fuck her.

Send her a dick pick and pretend it was an accident, that you were trying to send it to someone else.

Fuck her and impregnate her

Moar

send her this picture and say, "i got your message. i will fuck you."

nudes

Its a good one

Clean the mirror

Moar!

Send her a message right now saying: why haven't we fucked yet

Don't be a pussy OP

Cum on face when she asleep

Alright

send this

Nice ass, can we get moar?

Mission failed

That's a dude

OP does not know how to deliver a fuck message

She need the dick

Should I send her something else

Send some dick pics to her

Ugly ass toes

send the dick pic. fuck it. you're halfway in already. say "you know you think about it"

Don't try anything OP.

When I was 14-16, I had an incestuous sexual relationship with my older sister. As the years passed, we eventually met other people, started dating, and then we eventually got married to our spouses.

I'm 32 right now and I'll honestly say that our relationship as siblings is almost non-existent. It's been well over a decade since we had a proper conversation with each other and the weird thing about it is that I don't know what the fuck happened to make us so distant.

While she's asleep, piss in a cup. Lightly pour the piss over her covers. Don't make it obvious that it was you, but eventually bust her. Tell her the only way that you won't tell everyone is if she gives you the succ or whatever.

What's her snap?

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

I can smell the stds from here

Sending a dick pic then wish me luck

You idiot

Ill sdnd you nothing

luck

Too late nigga just say wron person sorry

SHE YO SISTER DUMBASS

Good luck

i wanna fuck my sister too

Maybe, deep down, you guys know that it was wrong and that your lives would fall apart if either of you spoke and so the best thing is to keep your distance.

We need updates fam

Rethink your life

>I wanna fuck my sister so bad what should I do

Slide your dick up her cunt and have at it. What's the worst that could happen?

Well I failed again

Seen this copypasta around, are you trying to blackmail people?

I think it's gonna be wierd between us now

Lel lost

What did you send?

Try again

lol is this real? wait stepsister or sister? y'all are in the same house rn? lmao op you got balls.

Does it really need to be explained to you

Real sister and yea she's in her room rn

biggest fucking balls ever. didn't even say it was an accident

Well go in there

oh it will be. You fucked up bad.

Don't be a Faggot OP, go into her room and be like "open boob"

Go in her room with cock hanging out

Send more pics of your dick and she will accept

If dubs you have to do this

This

Props op. Been trying to build up the courage to hit my step or real sister up

this

I've been blocked now

In that case, rollin

why'd she replay it tho

Rollerskating for this

Now everyone can send dick pics to her

More!!

Poor dude

Had to get a good picture for the spankbank

One thing left to do OP, kamikaze, rush into her room demanding an explanation then make another move

OP you could just say it was a big ass dare that's why you screenshotted it. maybe they gave you $50 to do it. idk. in case she brings it up or snitches lmao

Drink a lot of alcohol if you have any or do some drugs so that you can have something in your system and that way you can feign ignorance over this.

True I'm prob just gonna do tht

Bring up the fact that she replayed it...good luck user

Nope, trying to live a fantasy out vicariously. I've been around incest threads for years, and honestly don't believe almost any of it. Would be great to have a win that I know is real and can look back on the rest of my life, as well as share it with Sup Forumsros once faces and stuff are edited out.

I do understand how often people try to share fantasies and end up getting doxed and it makes me sick. I don't blame anyone for not responding out of that fear, because this is fucking Sup Forums.

Noo dont do this

this isn't real

This. Give her a portion of the "dare" money.

im snapping her rn lets so if i can get them nudes and report back to here

>I've been blocked now
Walk into her room with your hard dick out. Record the whole thing and upload it and post the link here

Don't fall for this shit nigga

also let me hit that.

this is fake the bitch only has 249 as her snapchat score smh

hahaha

Any promising work coming up?

i agree please more

Just stole some nudes off my sister's phone some dubs for them

lmfaooo i thought "her" responses were too calm.

Dubbb

I'm confused

roll

Henry Rollins

just post em