My moms sleeping. I want to do all kinds of stuff. What things get me off but won't wake her up...

My moms sleeping. I want to do all kinds of stuff. What things get me off but won't wake her up? You guys must be experts.

Find her sex toys
Stick them up your butt

Depends on how light she sleeps.

She is a light sleeper unfortunwtely.

First pull her top a little with your finger and take another pic down her shirt. For science.

Just beat your meat faggot

Cock tribute her

>gather bra and underwear of hers
>stick finger in your ass (or two or three I don't know you call the shots there)
>use bra in other hand to jerk off while staring directly at her face/tits
>cum in the panties
>store the panties somewhere
>when she wakes up give her the panties with cum on them
>she will see the cum on them and start to think about sex with you
>someday, or hell maybe even later today, she will fuck you in some way, blow job, hand job, I don't know.

Heart is racing

Find her panties and microwave them

If you're gonna jerk off you gotta do it with her panties wrapped around your dick and you have to cum on her. Thems the rules.

What is the effect of microwaving them?

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

Dick pic next to her tits. Step 1.

Let's see her face yo

timestamp newfag

Pic I took few days ago

This

Creates mustard gas

Tanning yesterday for purpose of showing her ass

This with
This

Pull down her strap

You gotta cum on her tits yo

Rape her

Wake up op, you have incest to deliver

Show us her feet

Just pull the bra back a tiny bit, it's all you need, and get that nipple shot. I believe in you.

Cock pic with her face and tits in shot.

I'll forgive your delay if you happen to be fucking or otherwise getting naughty with your mom op

You're dead to me op

Bet he got caught.

As long as he hangs on the evidence