Literally every one of you worthless, pathetic pieces of human shit needs to die. Just die...

Literally every one of you worthless, pathetic pieces of human shit needs to die. Just die, all of you just fuck off and die. None of you bring anything to this world, nothing but piss and decay. One day, I'm gunna drop a nuke on every single country on earth, I just need the fucking excuse to give up on my own life and push the stupid button.

no

Nice edge.

Do it FAGGOT!

Someone got sent to bed by mommy without tendies and choccy.

NEET fuck.

so you are so much of a pussy you still value your life more than fullfuling your dreams? lmao what a fucking beta

Oh shit, we got tiny edgelords.

Wakandan nigger

The ironic thing is that I've felt like this before, and so have millions of others. You'd be killing yourself millions of times because you're angry and can't see things in a way that would make you feel weak or vulnerable, that is to say, everyone is you and you are everyone.

Except niggers and spics who talk about swag and shit, those aren't real people.

If OP really can nuke everyone, fucking do it already you pussy.

Car payments are a bitch. Also I'm out of sandwich meat and don't feel like driving to the store.

Roll

Who hurt you, user?

please just do
we dont give a damn

>One day, I'm gunna drop a nuke on every single country on earth, I just need the fucking excuse to give up on my own life and push the stupid button.

Real edgy, faggot

your life has no value anyway just do it lol

How exactly are you gonna drop the bombs when you can't even drop your balls, NEET boy?

Fug.
Even if you dont want so, you came here, made a post, insulted someone over the internet, you are one od us now, you cant deny, etc, etc. If you want us to die then kill yourself first.