Has anyone done the nude pizza dare?

Has anyone done the nude pizza dare?

Had my girlfriend do it this weekend for Pizza Hut. This was her outfit.

Extra pepperoni I see....

Lost

what is the nude pizza dare?

Did you shoot a video?

Ugly girls answer the door naked for a pizza guy

kek

wait what the fuck do you mean outfit...

This was when she answered the door at hotel for maintenance guy to fix the shower head. She was pretending to be all pissed off with a lot of attitude. Guy couldn't fix it so she made him call his boss to come help too. Got comped the room that night.

did she at least suck one of them off?

So what the fuck happen to the pie?

Yeah if she's not fucking one of them it seems kind of pointless

But I love that body

Moarrrrr

Here she is in the kitchen at a poker party I had with some guy friends. She lost her money then her clothes. She then became the cocktail waitress for the rest of the night

Seconded

Please tell me you have videos OP

And the cock waitress too amirite?

How did you talk her into it? I want to try with mine but feel she'd never go for it

He didn't. He's lying.

Come on, did she do anything at all with any of them? It's nice to tease and all, but only if the teasing is going somewhere. Was she able to use her holes to buy back in when she lost?

Dude I don't think you should be feeding that thing pizza unless its some sort of salad pizza

By the looks of it, op probably isn't lying.

Lol photos of his wife from the night of without any hint of what OP is talking about? It's a fantasy.

She demanded a rematch the following weekend. Got her hair done. Put on some slutty lip gloss.
She ended up losing again.
This time we bet more than money and clothes, as the writing on her suggests.

well? give details. Stop with this vague shit. I have 9" of meat in my hand and I'm looking to bust a nut. Right now, your wife has my attention, so I need details with more pics

So are you actually gonna deliver or are you just here to torment fellow anons. If what you're saying is true I'm totally jealous, though.

Yeah, we need more details for... verification

details? who's cock, was she bargaining? was she just blowing a friend? need details and moar pics

Op will never deliver :(

Ended up doing a blowbang

Fucking this. Sup Forums is just trolling these days.

>IMG_6677.jpeg
>IMG_6679.jpeg

Where the fuck is 6678? I feel I'm missing a crucial part of the story between those two pics, OP.

fake
seen this here a long time ago and the story was different