It's a teacher says that the main character is smart, but that she would like to see him speak more in class episode

>it's a teacher says that the main character is smart, but that she would like to see him speak more in class episode

POST IN MY TRHEAD AAAAAAAA

What the fuck is that from?

why are autists so animated.

i noticed this. they do like cartoony motions. like the way that dude scratched the back of his head. I see this kind of behavior a lot.

ignoring the rest of his ridiculous behavior, that little thing with him scratching the back of his head, thinking of his next move is common with people who are autistic as fuck. is it a result of watching a lot of cartoons/anime/etc? They'll like put their hand over their chin when they are pondering something, or overly exaggerate their mouth movements when excited. this is like a textbook example of this shit. gonna save it for my aspie research.

Scratching behind the head is an anime meme move.

So, it's pretty natural for autists to do it.

Link the full vid, I love these awkward con moments

That's how you look when literally every moment around people, you are trying to "act natural."

it's from this years summer games done quick, a speedrun event where autism naturally gather

awesome games done quick, agdq. It's a beacon for spergs. The dude realized he was walking in front of the projector and tried to play it cool. A normal person would duck and apologize. An asshole would just walk in front of it and not care about the rest.

>when u tryna cross into another qpu but aint reached syncing speed yet

>oh shit, better scratch my head

kek

was it autism?

What the fuck is his problem?

what in kino's name is he doing?

Best autism performance of all time

I got one for you, senpai.

these two posts

spergin out

I remember this
>tfw you poop your pants

I always thought she reacting to the sperg making a face at her.

thats what I thought

I was focused on the guy in the leather jacket for the first two loops.

That was me.

It's because they're reptile people who studied earthlings in books and film-reels

>it's a cute girls ask user why is he so quiet all the time but he can't think in a witty answer so he just answers "I don't know" and they just give him weird looks and walk away episode

d-d-DELETE THIS

First day of high school was tough eh

>formulating words
I want high-test alpha normies to leave. I just shrugged and gave what I thought was a playful smile.

Thank God for AGDQ.

I finished high school in 2009.

Still got triggered.

You've gone too far this time user. It's time someone put you down for good.

Waow, this dog is amazing. It's the star of a movie and everything, it's crazy, waow.

I think the context is he needs to walk to his seat but realizes he's standing in front of the projector and doesn't know what to do.

>DDDDURRRRR WHAT DO I DO? SURELY I COULDNT POSSIBLY GO BEHIND THE PROJECTOR LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING UGHHHHHH... IM GOING TO IMITATE MY FAVORITE IDLE ANIMATION FROM SONIC SO I CAN SHOW THE WHOLE ROOM HOW GOOFY I AM HAHA

>OOPS TIME FOR ME TO GO, GONNA JUST CRAWL UNDER THE PROJECTOR REAL QUICK

My kids will not have videogames unless they are normie-tier sports shit and if I catch them watching anime I'm going to get the belt out.

>it's an user gets tricked into thinking that as long as he gets good grades, he will get a well-paying job despite not having any social skills, making any friends or networking during college episode

Unironically this is me.

same

fuck
delete this

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THIS? SOMEONE PLS ANSWER!!

There's no correct answer. They know they're torturing you and get sexual pleasure from it.

>it is a teacher says she would like if I would be quiet episode

>tfw that's the closest I'll get to satisfying a woman

Literally don't, act annoyed and walk away. They'll either piss off or keep chasing you.

Like others have said, if you're at the point where you're asked that question it's all over already. Might as well say whatever you please.