I think when a girl says she prefers doggy style what she's actually saying is "I like to pretend you're someone else"...

I think when a girl says she prefers doggy style what she's actually saying is "I like to pretend you're someone else". It's the female equivalent of a bag over the head and it's insulting.
Doggy style is demeaning to men. We must unite against it.

That's just like your opinion man

I prefer doggy style because I find it gives me more control over my sexual experience and I enjoy being able to watch my dick move in and out of a pussy.

Only a kissless virgin fag would complain about something like this. Its easier to hit the G-spot and you can play with their poop cavern if they're into it.

It also allows me to keep cooler while having sex because my chest is exposed to the air instead of laying on top of somebody who off puts heat.

You can't see it any better from that position than from pile driving. Neither is ideal for viewing your own cock. Plus I suppose you don't mind being dehumanized. When you do a girl from behind you're just a stranger to her. Meat rubbing on meat.

But I do doggy style exactly for that reason, maybe I don't want to see the bitch face too.

I like both doggy and missionary fam, sometimes it's nice to see her ass jiggle,

sometimes it's nice to see her tits bounce, and face.

> OP is a kissless virgin

Incorrect.
People put off a scent and make noises. She knows who she's being fucked by unless she's entirely inebriated.

She's using you while thinking about your friend. If she was really into you she'd want to see your face when you came. Instead she just wants to cum from your manipulations. It's a step above eating pussy in the dark.

You see, these are the threads. Where I read it, sit back and think to myself "how long? how long did it take this faggot to come up with this utter bullshit, as if it's creative, bland new bait?" And it's in that moment, I finally understand you're a hopeless fuckboy.

All things she's trying to ignore while pretending that you're her karate teacher or whatever. It's like when you fuck a chick in the dark while thinking about her friends. You do everything you can to not think about who you're actually humping. If masturbation felt a quarter as good as sex you'd just be jacking off. That's some loveless shit

This is the whitest thing I've ever read. Stop giving the rest of us a bad name, you're the reason you're girlfriend left you for DaQuan.

really? maybe if you could last more than one pump you'd realize that there is multiple positions to fuck in. Im about a 7/10 and almost every women I fuck I make eye contact with and they have no problem looking at me as we fuck. and use about 3 or 4 positions. Get laid more and be less of a faggot. And who the fuck cares if shes using you. YOU"RE STILL GETTING LAID YOU FUCKING WEEABO KISSLESS FUCK

More like fucktoy, am I right girls?

Not OP but keep your fantasies to yourself cuck.

I'm not even white, and she left me because she found out that I'm married.

Put off scent. Are you literally farting in bed? The fuck is wrong with you?

Is your nose broken? Each person has a unique odor they put off.
You must not be very observant. Explains why you perform poorly in bed.

This is factual its called pheromones, Our bodies communicate through horomones excreted from our skin

It's not usually that unique. She smells like whatever she's been eating. If you're lucky it's not garlic. Approximately 30% of metabolic waste is excreted through the skin it's like literally sniffing her shit. I try not to do it.

Wrong, Thats called sweat dipshit.

Sorry op. I can't get behind you in this one

You're a fucking idiot.

>> I try not to do it.
do what get nasty and intimate with women? Im guessing you'd rather taste the shit speckles off a trannies asshole

Then how come the colognes with pheromones have been proven not to work? Humans are one of only a handful of mammals to have sex outside of ovulation. Maybe that's because we are actually terrible at picking up on scents. We are the only mammal that we can't produce a bottled pheromones scent for that actually works. Think about it.

This hurts, but no. I think its based on the curve of your dick. I hated it when my ex didnt wipe well enough and i could smell her ass. We always did other positions when we did doggy style.

>Being this insecure
Doggy style is how I dominate my chink nutbag, has her screaming. if you're so convinced that bitches will think of another man just because they can't see their face then you gotta grow a scrotum my man

what is this shit tier garbage?

I bet you're like my ex. I once caught her smelling an old hoodie of mine. This was after we broke up. I had assumed that she had lost that nasty ass hoodie. I probably hadn't washed it in like 5 years. Also one morning I woke up to her smelling my hair. Fucking pervert