Should men be allowed to hit back? Or are women so weak that they can't defend themselves?

Should men be allowed to hit back? Or are women so weak that they can't defend themselves?

If a woman hit me I'd lay them out flat and show that cunt who's in charge

>being so weak you need to hit back.

Your trips are strong but your ideas are weak. If anybody hits you, hit back. Weak cunt.

A men should for Shure be allowed to hit back has hard as he wants, if the situation allows he should mostly not do it with full force tho
Just holding the arms of an aggressive women to show her she can't do anything is far more fun anyway

Why would I seek to harm someone when they brought no harm to me?

If you're going to pretend that you are impervious to physical harm, that's cool, I guess. Have fun with your complex, user.

I would hit a women in any situation where I would hit a man, and feel no remorse.

Said the obvious 12 year old.

A man won't get away with hitting a bigger stronger person. Why should a woman get away with it. Not fucking with physical superiors is a basic survival instinct. People have been brainwashed into thinking that women are an exception to that. They aren't.

A guy puts a gun to your head and pulls the trigger, the gun misfires and the round doesn't go off.

But it's alright because he did you no harm, right?

You hit back but in places that it will not show like a hard jab to her belly.

>impervious to physical harm

I did not say that. Do you mean to tell me that a woman of all things can harm you physically?

>itt weak men who can't just hold a woman off with their arms

If she hits the right spots, which she most likely won't, or if she has a knife or club
Yes

if a 150lb man hits a 400lb man can the big guy hit back?

I'm not the original guy, but I am willing to say that there are women stronger than me, and there are women stronger than the average man. Having a vagina doesn't make you weak, by nature. It simply makes you more likely to be weak.

A man should be able to hit a women whenever he wants

Legally? Yes
Morally? Nah

What world are you living in that doesn't allow you to defend yourself?

>just holding her arms
>can't just hold her arms
Are you retarded?

I'm a big guy. I don't hit unless my life's in danger.

That being said, one time my gf at the time came at me with some shank because she thought I cheated. I leveled her and have felt bad since. Heat of the moment situation but Jesus.

>it's true
>Watches. at 0 $ ?

But why should she be spared? Don't fuck with people who are bigger than you. It's that simple. Boys learn that at a very young age. Girls don't ever seem to learn the same lesson. If you hit me, I will make you regret it. I don't care what your crotch looks like.

Allowed to defend themselves? Duh. That's like saying a 7 foot man shouldn't be able to hit a manlet. Take responsibility for your actions.

If a woman is acting in a manner that you would flatten a man for, then hit a bitch. Equality.

>5'7 manlet detected

If a woman hits a man, shes signing a theoretical contract that puts whoever shes hitting, and herself on a level playing ground for the fight. If you wana fight like a man with a man, you gonna get hit by a man, like a man.
Equal rights means equal everything bitch

That which stands firm is broken by the storm. That which bends in the wind will survive. What good does it to to strike? When violence is visited upon you, what good is served by creating more disharmony?

If I was to strike a man, who is both my physical subordinate, as well as the aggressor, there would be nothing wrong with that, right? Now, imagine we have the same man, except he was born with, and still has, both breasts and a vagina. Why is my action now wrong? What if the women is my physical superior, but still the aggressor? I fail to see any wrongdoing on my part. Having a vagina does not make you special.

Did you even read my post?
>im 1,97m

you just repeated me and called me retarded, im sorry you cant hold off women due to your bad genes

If a female ever hits me, I'll hit that bitch back. Keep your motherfucking hands to yourself, whether you have a vagina or not.

If females can go to war, fight in sports, and do everything that a man can do.

Then females can certainly get knocked the fuck out if they hit a man.

> One time my girlfriend throw her cellphone at me, and it smoked me in the hand.
> Got up, picked the bitch up, slammed her to the ground, and choked her until she almost passed out
> Only thing that stopped me from murdering the cunt was the thought of prison.

Cuck

I repeated me and than I repeated you overweight burger

Gender doesnt matter, if you have to defend yourself go for it. Key word being defend. Women just go ky if you think you can hit a man but he cant hit you.

Whew lad. You sound like a real winner.

This

Most men can easily restrain a women and don't have to 'fight back' to defend themselves. They are and should be allowed to fight back legally, but lets be honest, its no better than hitting a child

If I was to strike a man, who is both my physical subordinate, as well as the aggressor, there would be nothing wrong with that, right? Now, imagine we have the same man, except he was born with, and still has, both breasts and a vagina. Why is my action now wrong? What if the women is my physical superior, but still the aggressor? I fail to see any wrongdoing on my part. Having a vagina does not make you special.

Virgin confirmed

You sound like a cuck who was brainwashed by their parents into not defending yourself from being hit by a woman.

My guess is that your grandfather use to beat your grandmothers ass when she got an attitude. Your parents watched this happen on multiple occasion. Now no one likes seeing their mother get beat up, so they told you hitting woman at ANY time is wrong.

You've been cucked.

If somebody were to strike you, even as the aggressor, you should allow them to do so - there is no call to deliver harm upon another. We are called to give the very shirts off our backs to those in need - why should our bodies be any different?

Reference rational arguments and not religious ones, if they will be callously ignored.

>If I was to strike a man, who is both my physical subordinate, as well as the aggressor, there would be nothing wrong with that, right?

What? Of course it would be!! Why the fuck would you wail on a little guy?

Let me ask you this OP.

If a female were to attempt to rob you on the street would you fight back? Yes.

Why not fight back if a woman tries to assault you?

>Being a faggot

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Most people will say it's alright out of this sense of wanting to present themselves as being all for equality.
The moment you hit a woman though, everyone you've ever known turns into a white knight. Even if she hit you first, they'll turn on you.
The only time you could get away with using force, would be if she had a weapon.

Because, he stuck me first? He was in full control of his actions. He still decided to go out of his way to put me at risk of physical harm. I don't care that he's weaker than me. He still has every ability to harm me, if I do nothing. As well, once he's decided he wants to harm me, what responsibility do I have for his safety? Why would I just, "hold his arms back"? I will meet him, like with like, and have absolutely no trouble sleeping afterward.

I think you're projecting

My friends aren't normie faggots that are white-knight orbiters

Lets be realistic here, given the difference in strength between the average man and women, unarmed a women isn't actually a threat and your actions arent self defense but retribution

It makes sense from a rational perspective, but people aren't rational.
Remember that in ANY conflict between a man and a woman, people will almost always tend to side more with the woman.

>people saying they have to defend themselves

Do you really believe you are in any danger if you get slapped once? If you want to retaliate out of anger go ahead but don't pretend you are justly protecting yourself.

She violated the NAP

I will McNuke her ass out of existence

My contention is that it doesn't matter that they're weaker than me. I would be fully justified in responding to a man of similar stature to this hypothetical women. That doesn't change because we give him a vagina.

No one said do nothing. Defend yourself and take every appropriate action to ensure your safety. But unless you are like a really tiny guy or have something else wrong with you, you dont need to hit someone to do so. That is something we do to make ourselves feel better

Alright, fine. Rationally, the position that best serves humanity as a whole is one that views humanity as a whole - seven billion self absorbed pieces with selfish goals work together with much less success than a unified team striving towards a better future.
So, for the good of humanity as a whole, it is optimal to reduce the total accumulated injuries - if one party is damaged or injured, corrective action should be taken to ensure lack of further damage. However, retaliatory damage to a different part of the grand design only increases the destruction and necessary repairs.

>oh fuck I'm about to get air holed
>awww I feel bad cause it's a woman
In prison
>awww fuck I'm about to get air holed
>heh, I don't even feel bad

Nice projection there user.

Embrace the truly enlightened way. A real man does not hit a woman no matter what. A real man forgives and loves. A real man is not a savage and sets moral guidelines to separate himself from the niggers and jews and other animals.

>responding to a man of similar stature to this hypothetical women
Basically a child. You would hit a child?

Women are all for equality until it comes to a fight.
If they want to be treated the same as a man, then I'll punch them when I'd punch a man

I'd stay as far away from women like that as possible... But if necessary, YES.

a.k.a cuck

>retaliatory damage to a different part of the grand design only increases the destruction and necessary repairs.

GOOD

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FOR ALL

There is no objective good. We each own ourselves, and have a primary responsibility to ourselves. Value is subjective, and I don't care to support the common values most people seek to fulfill. I live for myself, I refuse to become a slave to whole, the many or the group. My body is mine, and I will use it as I see fit, not as anyone else thinks I should.

I had a crazy female room hit me. She was living somewhere else 12 hours later.

aye

This

The collective is always manipulated and abused, the individual is always free.

>I've never been in a physical confrontation in my life because I'm too much of a pussy bitch to stand up for myself
Fixed

You know I don't think being a man is for you.

Gotta say defence otherwise the coppers will attempt to McArrest my ass

That, sir, is a faulty analogy fallacy. A better comparison? A child with the mental capabilities of an average adult? Yes, I strike that child, not your average child. Your average child isn't as responsible for their action as is an adult.

Equal rights
Equal lefts

>get slapped once
Way to move those goal posts user

That wouldn't be self defense. It would be retribution. Why stop at hitting them once then? Why not put him in the hospital then?

When you are actually at risk then you should put up a fight and if you have to, break bones and shit to disable your opponent, or kill them if they pose a danger to your life. A proportionate response. Hitting a woman or a weaker man isn't the proportionate response.

Thank you. A respectable person in the midst of fools, who recycle and regurgitate emotional redirect of, "the greater good", and other collectivist nonsense. Individuals do not belong to society, individuals belong to themselves.

Oh nice, another manifestation of the "le morals are subjective hehe so I can be a shitty person if I want!" Listen bud, I got bad news for you. There are different moral systems but they commonly agree on most things, in your case morals are not subjective, you are just immoral. Maybe you did not take an ethics class in college so you would not not understand this. Now begone edgy egoist.

No
From a rational perspective it makes no sense at all
Get yourself killed faggot

Not at all. You only forgive and love if they change their behavior. If they choose not to then leave them. It's their problem.

I would stop at whatever point I found I needed to in order to protect myself. If I went to far, that should be up to a court, if the other person decides they think I went to far.

No, I'm not an egoist. I, just, own myself, and do not belong to society. I happen to quite like Kantian morality, in a lot of ways, not all.

"I do not belong to society" gtfo fucking fedora wearing edgelord

Who stops at one hit? Even the law(US) says that the affirmative defense of self protection extends until the threat is ended. If that person has the ability to and is continuing to pose a clear and imminent threat of bodily harm, you are fully within your right to continue to defend yourself until the threat ends.

If a female comes up to me and rains blows down and I strike her back it's self defense. If she continues to come at me I can legally still strike back. If she starts to retreat or becomes otherwise incapacitated and then I strike her, I'm now the primary aggressor and criminally liable.

Females can hurt and even kill males. It happens all the fucking time. I ain't giving nobody the chance to get close regardless of what chromosomes they have.

Get slapped once, slap a bitch back

You already went too far when you hit a woman or a woman sized man, or anyone who physically poses no threat to you but you hit to show them what a big man you are

>being so unstable you have to resort to violence

Seeing as how 90% of the time a woman strikes a man it is a slap I would say that the goal posts are right where they belong.

I see now that 3:00 is the cut off point for rational arguments on Sup Forums, if they are ever here. You own yourself, you own no one else, and no one else owns you. Signing off, space robots.

For throwing her phone at you? You're a fucking psychopath, get help. I'd understand throwing it back or slapping her but that's a douchey overreaction

>not being allowed to defend your honor
Kek

ITT:

Virgins and edge lords who don't realize grabbing or restraining anyone in most of the first world is still illegal without the need to defend oneself.

Hitting back = restraining in most jurisdictions.

When exactly was the last time you even interacted with a woman that didn't charge by the hour?

Is that aragon in the pic?
Was aragon always Jesus?

>implying you own yourself
>implying you can own something you do not control
>implying freewill exists

fuck off brainlet

What's even your point?
We have:
Lots of guys that want to hit back when attacked
Some guys that want to hold her arms when attacked
Some masochistic Jesus cucks
And 2 Trolls that want to hit women for fun

real men always hit back. they want equality, ok bitch you got it.

Kys authoritian scum

I'm too big I'd probably kill a women hahha so if a chick was ever hitting me I'd probably just give them a bouncer toss, let them taste the pavement lol but if lad is close to same size as the lassie id say YES

wtf is aragon