Should i mention on my tinder that my last relationship was over 5 years? Does tinder ever work...

Should i mention on my tinder that my last relationship was over 5 years? Does tinder ever work? I swipe left on face piercings, tattoos, kissing dogs, and im really looking for a blue eyed girl. (i have blue eyes too) Am i just too picky? Im not fat ugly, or bald, why do I get so few likes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rebuildyourvision.com/blog/interesting-vision-facts/blue-eyed-people-risk-eye-diseases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tinder is a cesspool. A literal blowup doll is a step up from any shit you're gonna get from that app. Delete it asap and go out into the real world

No one likes a dude who talks about his ex. And if you're on tinder, can you really afford to be picky enough to want a specific eye colour?

The real world got me stuck with a girl who had a hot body and no brains for five years. How do I meet a decent woman?

I can afford anything. I'm looking for someone who is at least moderately intelligent. Most Americans are dumb as fuck.. I'm probably going to give up altogether. I'll just use my future wealth to own sex partners.

>decent
>woman
pick one

Op here
One of my best friends sister is amazing. She travels for work though because shes very successful due to her intelligence, so I can't even try. :(

I don't know man. Tinder pretty much just seems like a way for girls to get free sushi dinners. If you're looking for true love, keep your eyes on the real world.

that just means you don't know her well enough to see why she is a shitty person

>looking for a blue eyed girl (i have blue eyes too)

Bro I can relate to this so much.
Is it really too much to ask to get a nice intelligent, loyal blue eyed girl?

The last blue eyed GF I had was gorgeous in the face but when I got her naked it was disappointing.
My current gf has a hot body and pretty face, is the most loyal girl I've ever met. But she isn't very smart and she has brown eyes.

I don't think so. I spent a day with her moving my friend from apartments. I'd fallen in love with her even though i was in a longterm relationship, so no chance there. She's the only woman I've met that I thought seemed like marriage material. She owns a house and condo in two states and lets her little brother live there while she's gone. I would do anything to have a chance with her.

Op here
My last girlfriend i had was brown eyed and dumb. I kind of see brown eyes as a factor in how we perceive the world, like they see less color. I'm not racist, buut I think blue eyed people are better.

>I spent a day with her

>blue eyed people are better
Well different for sure, at least.
rebuildyourvision.com/blog/interesting-vision-facts/blue-eyed-people-risk-eye-diseases/

I agree

I've been around her other times too, that was just when I fell for her. She actually challenged me unlike every other woman I've met. Shes cute and smart.. I would do anything for a woman like her.

Advice please... I want attention from a smart woman. :(

The only thing blue eyes seems to bring people is an over self confidence.

Tinder works if you're looking for a bunch of whores that want to get fucked hard while you spank them and have them call you daddy.

If you're looking for a long term relationship, look somewhere else. Them bitches aint shit but tricks and hoes.

You know it’s pretty easy to hang yourself.

it's funny cuz my last gf was hot as fuck and had blue eyes, and she never shut the fuck up about them. "i have pretty blue eyes, guys prefer them" blah blah blah blah

now i seem to see ugly blue eyed people everywhere, and before we broke up when there was a hamplanet or retard with blue eyes i'd always say "blue eye master race" to fuck with her

idk, i wouldn't put up with a crazy bitch again justto have blue eyes. she was so fucking full of herself and i feel like part of it was from guys sicking her dick about it for years on end

Just play it cool. Bring it up casually on the 3rd date if she mentions her ex or something.
No need to disclose.
Just play it cool. I got out of a year and a half long one

Tinder is great for finding women to hook up with, and yeah, you can totally find women worth dating on Tinder too. I'd recommend looking up some guides on how to set up your profile to get more matches, it's helpful to have good pictures that make you look like a fun, sociable person

>"Most Americans are dumb as fuck"

You sound like a really cool guy, user! I bet you're great with women with an attitude like that!

Op here
Nah it's beauty and an appreciation for beauty.
I'm afraid of that..
My ex would say the same about me...
Thanks

>Being picky on Tinder

Women can do that. We Can't. Just swipe right on everyone and choose whatever matches you get from there.

Most of the really hot ones on there are only on there for attention and to boost their ego. The fat and ugly ones are the ones that will mainly swipe right on guys. They actually made an experiment vid making a fake account of a really good looking guy and a somewhat attractive girl. Both accounts did 1,000 right swipes. 7/10 girl got 800 something matches, 10/10 dude got 200 matches.

Lol i am. I realize women don't want to hear the truth, that is where my last relationship went wrong.

No.. I'd rather be single or buy sex.