Chester Bennington lyrics & themes

Chester APPRECIATION thread, seeing that all the elitists wanna shit on him on every other thread

Reading the lyrics to his music after what happened brings completely new meaning to his music, makes you wonder if suicide was inevitable. The dude went through a traumatic childhood of physical and sexual abuse. I stopped listening to Linkin Park as i grew up but im not going to pretend like i never enjoyed them and the themes of their music.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qSjwcoucSo&ab_channel=oOoHawXoOo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_v1SLIt01Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kpV91wWecPM&ab_channel=ShinyPennyYay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chester and Cornell youtube.com/watch?v=F_v1SLIt01Q

growing up i was physically and mentally abused by my father. Linkin park legit got me through those times.
Still remember listening to this song thinking about running away to a park and hanging myself

i wonder if he was happy with the direction their music was going

he was pretty good live

Man I would want to read this shit, but he's just such a douchebag and his music is bad sorry.

thats a terrible reason to completely disregard him as a human being

no it's not

Um yes it is

>um
go back to tumblr
also no it's not

um no it's not

it is. but whatever, you cant change people. they all deserve to die tbqh, especially seeing everyones response to chesters death. this world, is fucking ugly

Are you considering "hanging out" with him?

i've been considering it for years. My student allowance application just got bounced today so you never know haha but probably not. wouldn't announce it here anyway

Hey look, a faggot whos scared about how he feels over somone else killing themselves

>wouldnt announce it here
Haha guise who knows

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT

damn you take this anti-suicide crusade very seriously for a low level scum. the times are a'changin

What the fuck are you talking about, everytime somone kills themselves I THANK darwin. I just cant stand people

scared of what? i think the people who are bashing him are the true cowards, who truthfully can't accept his decision because it is only a reminder of their own mortality

Same here man. I was planning to get a rope to tie around my neck and attach weights to my body so I could drown myself at the local nature center I always went to. It was rare to find people there, and there was no security, so I always had it in the back of my mind in case things got too unbearable. I remember listening to LP a lot back then, and I snuck out to go on bike rides and take walks at about 3-5am sometimes.

haha you must think you're at the peak of human evolution if you haven't killed yourself yet? damn i think darwin had higher standards than that

Darwin would FUCKING SPIT on the society we have created, retard.

Humans are life out of control

he definitely would, you make a good example

Exactly, i fucking hate myself for living

You got me!

Don't be a faggot and trivialize his lyrics over the whole musicianship of the band.
There are pleanty of musicians who write dark and depressing lyrics and they haven't offed them selves.
Fuck off with your compression, fitting his words into a suicide note that lasted 15 years.

>themes
I, me, mine

Just observing how not only dark the lyrics are but how personal they come off, as if referring to very specific events taking into account personal struggles in his own life, with drugs, alcohol and a childhood of abuse. If you read closely Suicide is a reoccurring theme in his lyrics

This song is obviously referencing suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=kpV91wWecPM&ab_channel=ShinyPennyYay

im not saying suicide is inevitable with depression, it just seems that way in the case of chester, where these themes remained throughout linkin parks whole career and just when they decide to do something different he kills himself

Shitting in my skin
My fans they will not heal
Suicide is how I fall

Stop idolizing someone who left 6 kids behind who will grow up without a father now.

Brah, there is this thing called

SHE GOT ALL OF HIS FUCKING MONEY

One of the kids is adopted

I know user. I had to listen to the first 2 (HT, M) again and with the looming death still fresh in the air, yes, all Chester's lyrics were very dark and leading.
I just think it cheapens the whole aspect of it, probably because I grew up with LP when I first really got into music.
Just trying to make heads and tails of all this.

>inb4 le edgymemefaggotfanboy

What kind of a dad would that weak lipped faggot make? Into the trash this goes