Does brown, asian, hispanic pussy smell / taste the same as white pussy? I've only been with white girls

Does brown, asian, hispanic pussy smell / taste the same as white pussy? I've only been with white girls.

Go by what they smell like in real life. All the hispanic people around here smell like they all use the same shampoo, but it isn't really that. To me, black people smell like shit. I don't know why. Maybe it's just me.

It depends on the person. Ive been with prob the same amount of brown and white, and I'd say they all tasted a little different from eachother.

If she clean, she gonna taste her own way.

If she not clean, get the fuck out yo

nah they are niggers

This is true. I had black friends who lived in my apartment building and when I would go ever to smoke weed or whatever I would smell him and his clothes and he smelled like literal shit all the time.

>I've only been with white girls.
Are you white?

Niggers stink so blind people can hate them too.

Half Chinese and three quarters black

So stay away from white girls you mongrel.

the rare niggergook, please post face i wanna see

That's idiotic.
This is 125% cocktail of genes

tiger woods.jpg

do you know how tiger got his nickname?

part thai
part nigger

my girlfriend is mexican (looks white) and her pussy smells good. tastes just like her lips too.

Definitely not. It has to do mainly with diet, so somebody from a vastly different cuisine will taste different. Genetics aren't as important, or so it's been said.

Been with a white girl. She tasted gamey, like a buck in rut, but with a hint of sweetness too, like a sour milk, yet strangely appetizing.

Been with a black girl. A much more foul, rotting corn mash stench, no joy can be found in that type of crevice.

Been with a hispanic girl. She tasted of sweat and decomposing grass, strong, yet tolerable.

Been with an asian girl. Pure and utter filth, like an uncleaned gutter with leaves along with a squirrel rotting away inside.

That's how it went for me, but depending on the girl, it would most likely be different.

Wife is south east asian and her pussy tastes like pussy with a hint of lime.

I'd love to know why it comes with a side of rice though

kek

I see you didn't acquire the Asian mathing genetics though

More mustier. Kinda nasty...u gotta love dat stank to be with black indian arab n dark latin women.think the course hair n hot food does it plus fun fact........
Dark people have more hair n sweat glands then light skinned people..... an not always clean
White an asian are more mild n pleasent

been with white girls...generally the thinner they are, the nicer/sweeter the pussy

if they have beef curtains it tends to smell more.

Had one black gf, petite with a slim pussy, vegetarian...very tasty pussy, at worst it tasted like nothing, at best, slightly sweet like honey

your autism is showing, user

Duh shes white not mestizio otherwise foul.
Darker the fruit the fouler the juice.
Why do u think white hookers are most popular

Why cuz u cant....just fo that he should lie about his number job n name an knock up as many as possible yo spite u

Underrated post

what's her name again?

Not talking about pussies here but I can't be the only one that senses a particularly bad smell on black women when they do some sort of fisical activity that makes them sweat, for example dancing, they all smell the same

Had same with a paki. Really foul cesspool. But she seemed clean.
Sweat hair n curry an likely bad hygenie.

Never again if it white aint right

Who is this? Hot damn

still lurking. Better image.

its like dining at a foreign restaurant. just have an open mind,.