Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/any-horny-straight-guy-thats/6224530393.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/any-horny-straight-guy-thats/6231546634.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/d/for-the-open-minded/6234827253.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/u-partying-and-smart-enough/6231758898.html
houston.craigslist.org/cas/d/ugly-lady-want-to-get-lick-wm/6241956215.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm lonely, call or text me at 16032361203

Is that from an ad?

checked

I've fucked 10 women from Craigslist in the past couple of years when I was in the mood for some strange. All but one were good experiences. The bad experience was a woman with terrible hygiene. I was horny and said fuck it, but I should have noped out. You have to weed through tons of bots and flakes to find the women willing to fuck at first sight, but I've had sex with a couple of total freaks that made all the work worth it. Just use a fake name, a throw-away email account, and a burner phone to set everything up so you can nope out or ghost a woman if you're not feeling it, and she won't be able to find you if she's crazy.

best time to look?

I feel like location matters a lot.

It was fairly easy to fuck a hot Mexican girl in Austin, TX. But in Cincinnati, OH I would fight to fuck a tranny or a very ugly woman.

I've found 2 cuck couples. One been ongoing for 3 years the other ongoing for a month. The newer one, I'll be visiting this Saturday

Never thought I would be a bull, but I ended up being one

Lonely women are lonely and horny on weekends and around holidays. I've actually had luck around Valentine's Day the past couple of years. Post your own ads. Don't bother responding to women's ads.

posting one right now
what should i say lol
any tips

I fucked the wife of a cuckold without knowing about the situation until after we'd fucked. I fucked her in a hotel room, and she was playing with my balls afterwards when her husband called her on her phone. She told me it was her husband calling, so when it looked like she was going to answer, I mimed zipped lips. She started telling her husband about how she just got fucked hard by a stranger, then she put the phone down on the bed and started sucking my cock. The husband listening in didn't do anything for me, but she sucked like a champ and I came in her mouth. She got back on the phone and told her husband that she'd just swallowed a stranger's cum. She got off the phone and I asked her if her husband was into her getting fucked by other men. She told me we could fuck on the regular in her own bed if her husband could watch. I wasn't into that, so it was just a one-time thing. But it was interesting.

I usually post a couple, one with a romantic spin, and one with a dirty spin on things. Talk about wanting to worship her body in one ad, and wanting to use her like a whore in another. See if you get any bites, and play up the character you portrayed in your ad.

thanks for the advice

I have been fucked by so many guys in uniform from craigslist.

Every time I go looking for dog cock though, some fag flags me

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/any-horny-straight-guy-thats/6224530393.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/any-horny-straight-guy-thats/6231546634.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/d/for-the-open-minded/6234827253.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/d/u-partying-and-smart-enough/6231758898.html

houston.craigslist.org/cas/d/ugly-lady-want-to-get-lick-wm/6241956215.html
she may be ugly but she has a RIGHT to pleasure.

>fags

>spam

it's spam but i'd hit that if she were real

>Every time I go looking for dog cock though, some fag flags me

Ever got any?

Did you post in a thread like this a while ago, and go pretty in depth on it all?

I should probably put up a dirty ad but I feel like I wouldn't get shit for responses. I put up a niceguy ad and it works out pretty fucking great, I usually get a few responses a week. Harder to work with but not so demoralizing as getting no responses

how do you guys shift through the spam and real shit? it all looks the same

the tip is that the ad mentions an email address. any advert that explicitly states to contact at this gmail or this yahoo or this whatever is a piece of spam. phone numbers are trickier, but they're usually always bad for one of two (or three) reasons...

is this your bitch

Bad grammar and nonsensical titles/ads, also

THis.

Also other have a pitch usually no more than two sentences, an image that easily comes up on a google reverse image search and in no way, shape, or form reflects the subject (i.e. subject is "Hot Asian Housewife" pic is ginger from Ireland), and ultimately has just fuck ton of keywords smshed together at the bottom so it comes up in a search.

if you respond to these ads or heaven forbid provide a phone number or an email you will get spammed to death

always use the craigslist relay until you're sure you have a real person

Got a template user

no , just a rare CL success, fun slut

my area is pretty good for horny lonely sluts

>Also other have a pitch usually no more than two sentences

When it's not, it has an excessive amount of whitespace and unreasonably sized blocks of text with content from other ads. Always makes me lol to see m4m text paired with w4m content.

>Need sex 31
>31th JuLy
>clearly more than one linebreak
>excessive periods

kek

>m4m text paired with w4m content.
BINGO

Holy shit lol
poz fuck mouth prep ready asshole sissy party bottom female pegging big tits

you're right...it's hilarious and ridiculous

i'm lonely too. i'm in nyc;. i nedd ahti dick in my ass. i'm drunk. DRUNK .. wanna fuck a trap. HI. drunk wat treap. want traps.

no one poisting any real shit,. i will buygu a 100000000000 piano!!!!! and i wanrt a trap to fuck me
MILLIONS< HI!!!!!! MUILIONS GIBS NEEm,a,sdf,dfsd,f,sd hi craigstl,uist!!!!!!! NO NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sekkubgf pianos, pianos for sake abd aksi my asshokes,

also protip if you're a guy searching for a woman and you've posted an ad, men and traps will harangue you. if you're not into that, just ignore them, maybe flag them as necessary

>dat woman

That explains where spammers get their pics from

i'm selling pianos!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pleasee!@!@!@!@ buyu my poianos12!!!!! nbu tmythem e!!! nbut my pasismos@@@

but noi ninngerss!@! NO NIGGEREWSSSSSSSSSSQ! theya reniggers!Q!!!!!!!!! NO NIGGERS!Q

selling pianos!!!!!!!!!!! CDENTRRAL AVE YONKERS NY . NO NIGERS ALOWED!Q!!!!!!!!

ki own the.. poiano store. I POWN THE PIANMO STORE

NO MINgWERS ALOOWED THEY AL EAT DUNKING DONITS NIIGZEREAS!!!!!!

please uuyh my pianos!!!!!!!!!!

user...I...

COME BUY OUT PIANOIS

NO NIGGERS AWRRE ALLOWE DON ON THE LO.t NO NIGGERS ALKLOWEDDDD JUST BUY OUR $!0

Go home drunk nigger no one likes you or your "pianois"

BUY MY PIANOS OR YOURE A RSCIST!@ YOU NIGGER!@!@! NUY MY FUCKINGZ PIAMOSSSSSSSSSS!@

WHY DONT YOU BUUUUY NMY PIANOOOOOOOOOOSS! THYRES ONLY 10)))))) APIEVE YOU DRUGS DEAKLJING NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful poetry

Lost my virginity to an old lady with terminal cancer on craigslist. She was fucking huge and ugly as sin but whatever had sex. Have pictures if interested.

and fuck you for encouraging him

NIGGERTS DONT CARE ABOUT PIANOS. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY TYEM. NI**GERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT RTO ROHB STPRE BUIT SDPO)NT WAT THT YOU BYU

P{I

P{IANp

PIAJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSQ!

NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's the only thing keeping the thread bumped

sure let see her

fucked my kids 2nd grade teacher from CL ad, they were looking for a third

wait you fucked a teacher and got a job at the same time thats awesome

You are all a bunch of disgusting lonely sluts.

i'm crying laughing. i don't don't know who user is who's clearly high/drunk/crazy/whatever that is, but i haven't laughed so hard in awhile. apparently, black people do not buy expensive pianos, despite this guy giving people deals, or something. i'm seriously wiping away tears of laughter, he must be a struggling piano salesman trying to sell pianos to black people and failing, wow that's funny.

email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me, fuck his girl, pretty common request with cucks. A few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and he said it would be okay, her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread .She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her ,we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold. At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us. Kid got great grades from then on.

>Have pictures if interested.
post em

let see her

Cringe as fuck/fake as fuck and straight up embarrassing. Consider suicide

that's what he wants you to think
he came around as soon as people were talking about spam
i think he was being topical and silly
hilarious nonetheless i think it's great

You say that about everything

Feast your eyes on the creature

holidays bring out the lonely horny single moms

no please tell us you didnt fuck that monster

is she dead
how long ago was this
holy shit how old is she (was she)
how was it

i'd love to fuck her

Post em

I did
No clue she didn't tell me how long she had to live and I didn't bother to ask. She just said me fucking her would probably be her last time. Poetic I guess, my first her last and whatnot.
Around February I think?
First time so awkward but ultimately pretty good. Have an average dick so took some maneuvering to get in a position where I could actually fuck but after that I had a great time and so did she.

Condom?
What state? Jw

The oldest I've been with is 52. Kinda jelly

Yes
Utah. Mormon lady, I think she may have had a husband at some point because I briefly saw a picture of her with some old guy on a table but I'm guessing he either died or they got divorced. Probably hadn't fucked in years.

Just once? Any more pics? Thanks for the info. Fascinating

Yeah just once. Not really just this one and a few ones that are just her, no nudes.

What's the best way to find cougars, grannies online

Wowza. Interesting stuff man. What's her number lol

take your emoji and fuck off

checked

>straight guys read t4m ads