Melbourne?

UUUUUUGLY really ugly.

My ex-ex-girlfriend.

You have gf? Gtfo kido
Average

what are these rates

Ugly

My girlfriend and her friend.

Not gonna happen bitch boy. All these skanks are wretches that pose nothing but fodder for the consumption of dregs. Maybe I can introduce to better pleasure. That of course being mine you salted slug.

7/10

You shouldn't have posted that one. I was actually impressed that you scored someone out of your league, but it was just the photo.

Australian? Melbourne?

Rated 'high to very high' on looks

U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly, major major ugly.

Maybe you can

Ugly.

I will bitch boy, I imagine piching your nips while you squirm in shackles on a wall.

This is a special case of ugly, it sees in two directions to initiate eye contact with multiple people to draw them all in to her most repulsive visage.

>her

Keep imagining or sounds like a plan

Aposematism:
the use of a signal and especially a visual signal of conspicuous markings or bright colors by an animal to warn predators that it is toxic or distasteful.

8/10

I will little child, your my play thing and you won't be leaving any time soon.

I bet those smell like hydrogen sulfide, gross.
Anorexia is not beautiful.

Ugly
Wipe that thing, fucking christ.

let user-chan cont. here

>
autism/10
0, stop posting niggers
0 what's with all the niggers?

Hot

Where's her eyebrows? Nasty.

Ugly
Wrong

Does she have a green card?

This is why Sup Forums can't have nice things. Thanks for trying to kill the thread, child.

keep the chan white boys ϟϟ

Stunning

Keen to see those titties out. How about it?

She'll do

Please bitch boy, respond again, I hope you fucking choke on that unhappiness. Poor baby.

I'd like c;

MOAR!

Ugly
How about you go away.

Whatever. You seem very young. Are you getting bullied at school and this is your cry for attention?

They're so ugly though. You have a bad taste in women and should consider self harm. If you do already, commit suicide

Hayden Christensen?

No makeup.

Too ugly.
Too filtered. (Ugly)
Too cockeyed
To much surgery.

Is actually dead
It wouldn't have helped.
You stole that.

nigga thats a dude

Virgin detected

she sleep

Thank you for the attention bitch boy. It's so funny watching you be so helpless while I crank your ballsack and you try to retaliate. All I hear is "OWWWIE" in a shrill, bitch boy voice. You're flailing your head while screaming it. So sad to be such a fag. Bitch boy bitch boy is now my boy toy. Respond again, you know you will you struggling worm. You know it.

Butt ugly.

Do I upset you?

Typical rating thread. Dude posts pic. Thinks he's royalty. Doesn't rate anyone else. Troll comes in - probably OP - slags off everyone. Posters leave depressed.

If you want ratings, rate others you self-absorbed dicks.

No, you're just killing the thread. Congrats. I'm gone. Enjoy whatever it is you think you're doing.

r8

Ugly

Man I love it when the bitch boys get so upset. You should stay here so I can slide my cock in your pryed open mouth and make you shoke to death. You obviously need it.

10/10, a real woman. These bitch boys don't date shit.

8.5/10

Ugly

Ugly

dubs confirms, it's truly the superior gf

your dating my ex

Ugly

Very ugly