I just feel so hopeless. I quit my job delivering pizzas when I honestly have nothing else to do in my life...

I just feel so hopeless. I quit my job delivering pizzas when I honestly have nothing else to do in my life. I quit every job I get because I either suck at it or it just gets really boring and I make an irrational decision to quit. I've been snorting a lot of coke lately while either masturbating or just watching netflix I'm still not over my ex even though we broke up 4 months ago (were together for 2 years). I've dropped out of community college after 2 semesters because I never showed up. I am a burnout. I'm just never happy, I've tried therapy and that ended up making me worse. I just don't know what to do.

Stop listening to the noise around you, and listen to the silence of your soul. It's your life, do what you want with it, not what you think is expected of you.

I feel you man, also just sitting here with some coke watching movies. feeling down lately. I have a week off from work and it's not been good for me. lost my $700 phone the other day..fuuuuck this sucks.

I miss chilling out on IRC while doing rails. I lost my supply line for top shelf coke :/

Wtf, this has been literally my life too except i had a different job. At least you're not alone in this empty void

how tf do you afford coke with no job? Teach me your ways

I just don't know what I want to do

I just quit my job 3 days ago

oh

Get it together champ. You'll be 25 with nothing, no direction, where you were at the day you graduated high school looking back on the past decade thinking how stupid you were. Research career directions and majors that have high employment opportunity. If you can't pick one put them all in a hat on scraps of paper and at least get started moving in a direction.

I mean you're not hopeless. So, you're wrong. If you can't get over sabotaging yourself you will be though.

do you live in oregon by any chance?

Get on meds if therapy doesn't help. Get your ass back in school. You are going to wander from shitty job to shitty job forever if you don't. Trust me you don't want to look back on your life at 40 and wish you could be working i a field you actually enjoy.

Hold on are you implying this is an Oregon way to have a problem?

nah, but a friend of mine recently quite his job delivering pizzas, picked up cocaine, broke up with his ex about 4 months ago and they were together for 2 years, it seemed like it was a huge coincidence and I might know OP

Okay. Beaverton resident desu, I thought maybe it was like Oregon junkie banter but then why would that be funny if you didn't live here, right.

Call your mom.

yeah im corvallis area

ayyye was up we could have an Oregon thread

also doing lines

Already STARTED IT, DICK LICKERS

Being born doesn't mean you're going to be happy or even that will you want to live.

then think about it instead of sniffing coke all day long. It stuns your mind like weed after some while

stop doing drugs and regain your life automatically
drugs are fucking you and your mind up