See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble...

>See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other.

Was the Joker right?

Is this a subtle Heath ledger best joker thread?

More of an affirmation.

no he was proven wrong at the end of the movie

Of course hes right. Why do you think that we NEED laws and people who make sure that they arent broken? Make theft legal and you'll see more and more commit it. The only reason we are civilized is because we are at risk of losing something as soon as we arent.

He was right but the flaw in his thinking was that he thought he had to engineer this situation when the bad shit just happens every day in smaller doses.

You really think the thing stopping someone from stabbing you in the street is the law?

Good one faggot.

Where's Romero?

My teacher taught me a similar lesson, i guess it's true.

There is a reason why I used theft as an example, not assault. But yeah, if you remove the punishment for assault/murder then you can be sure that more and more people end up being attacked/murdered.

Based Nicholson doesn't give a fuck about nihilistic babble.

Nicholson was the best joker

Oh I'm sure assaults would go up, revenge and vigilantism will now be legal. Don't fuck with someone and you won't get killed, it won't be dog eat dog like the Joker wants.

Nothing close to The Purge would happen.

The truth is we have enough people who do horrible things despite the Law that speculating a world without it is redundant.

I like how one of The Joker's driving forces is to bully Gotham for taking a man dressed as a bat seriously.

I wish the movies expanded more on how funny the Joker finds Batman.

>What were you trying to prove? That deep down, everyone's as ugly as you? You're alone.

>Ledger Joker: waxing nihilistic propaganda
>Nicholson Joker: what the fuck is this retard saying I'm not even listening
>Leto Joker: ready to rip jugular off with metal grill
>Romero Joker: off screen, randomly surfing, being best Joker in general

He just wanted to party. You could say he was a "Party Man".

history has proven joker being right more times than being wrong

The Dank Kiniggit Joker is a bigger queer than Jon Snow.

More of just stating the obvious

>if I put bombs in both boats and tell them that if neither one pushes the button, I'll blow up both boats, it proves my theory
They couldn't even do the prisoner's dilemma right.