What's it like to kill a man Sup Forums?

What's it like to kill a man Sup Forums?

Like taking a man's life.

Milk and pennies.

Similar to bringing death to a man

It's like dying, but to someone else.

like reverse shitting.

well, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Check 'em in a row

it's nothing special, unless you're a moralist

It's purely mechanical. Nothing more, nothing less. People who try to be edgy talk about watching the life leave their eyes or some shit like that, but honestly; there's nothing to it. It's like killing a freshly caught fish, or shooting ducks.

U da best, Sup Forums

>People try to be edgy
>tries to be edgy

to soon

You're free to believe whatever you want. I really couldn't care less. My point was that I see so many depictions of taking human life portraying the whole thing as suck a special, horrid thing, so may descriptions romanticising the value of human life to the point where it bascially achieves apotheosis. You think humans are special? We're not. We're just clever animals doing what clever animals do. Killing a human is no different to killing any other animal on the planet. Purely mechanical.

It takes some processing the first time, coming to terms with what you've done. But you eventually learn to rationalize it and make it less serious with humor.

same as shaking a persons hand, it's just an action that you perform and soon forget

I may have a different point of view, though, as its never been from close enough to see with my own eyes. I've only ever seen it through the monitors

Play GTA 5
Beat someone to death
Remember that memory forever
Whilst your eating food
Walking chop
10 years go by you have a wife with a child on the way
You drink how can this child be mine what right do I have bringing life into this
After I slaughtered a man on GTA
You're child asks you one day when your reading a bed time story
'FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ'
you're mind is racing
Knees weak moms spaghetti
Wife opens the door
Sees you on the floor
Everybody
>Dinosaur

>nothing personnel Kid
>purely mechanical

It's over relatively quickly... But the thoughts remain.

Anyone subsequent to the first is not nearly as surreal.

That wasn't as funny as you think It was

I was a preteen, my single father parent fucked us up pretty bad. When he was inside my little sister, I beat him nearly to death with a baseball bat - couldn't fight after the blitz first swing. Teen bigger sister screamed at me saying "NO! STOP IT YOU PSYCHO!" Laughing, I handed the bat to pussy-hurt little sister and said "Look how fun that was, try it" I turned to big sister and snickered as little sister began beating him, finishing him off "Hey big sis, look at what childhood innocence is doing to daddy-o. We're not the psycho's." Foster care and "health care" was not fun. It was my only kill, kind of fun, but in a painful, relief painful way.

Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge

A close friend once described as the greatest high you could experience, makes heroin seem like nicotine.
He said it's a week of ecstasy as you stalk your prey, learn their routine, plan exactly when, where and how you could kill them and then when you follow through and do it it's like a supernova orgasm.

damn this is fucked

was not ready for that kek

cant say i blame you but you take it easy

up next on "Shit that Never Happened"

tastes just like chicken

Booo

I'm okay now. I'm a bit odd, I admit, because I see the world a lot more clearly than most people and I find a way to laugh at all the rediclously aweful everything that is our world. A lot of people think I'm crazy, most people who interact with me, but I am sane. I just cope better.
Oh no... someone doesn't believe me... *blows own head open with shotgun*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't care. Truth is stranger than fiction, friend-o. Go and have some ice cream. You obviously need a treat.

Yeah, but empathy. You can't kill another person and be like "oh, it's natural"

Want to hear something funny? Until a few years ago, I didn't know it was uncommon. Some people can switch their empathy off. No, that don't make them raving lunatics, loved ones still have value but they become more coveted possessions than peers during empathy off time. I could go on, but that is SO boring. You get the idea.

Dude. Classic. Also checked.

I don't know, but that cat looks exactly like my cat.

Checking all the dubs in this thread.

i wouldn't know, I've only killed women.