My girlfriend won't let me put it in her butt nor will she swallow. We've been together for 5 years now...

My girlfriend won't let me put it in her butt nor will she swallow. We've been together for 5 years now. Should I just give up on her and move on or just be happy that I can even get sex with a girl?

How ok looking are you?

I'm kind of chubby and really short. Also I'm a NEET with no driver's license or a car...and 30 years old.

Too bad your 4-inch wonder feels so loose in her average vagina that you're mad desperate to go in the butt

I don't even wanna know what your girlfriend looks like, now.

Picky little shit, arent we?

what the fuck lmao

If I had time to go through my 1000+ scat webms I'd find the one that I saved that looks identical to her.

I keep trying to take college classes and failing or getting frustrated then dropping out. I don't know what else to do with myself.

do you live in a black ghetto

If you are unhappy with your gf you should probably split up. A swallow or some anal wouldnt help you relationship I guess ..

Anal is overrated. Pussy is way better. But hell my gf throats and swallows as well as let's me fuck her any way I like anal vaginal and oral , ever since I took her virginity way back when. But before that I did have a girl who said no swallowing or anal. She was a bitch. There's girls out there that would love you to cum down their throat. But it's up to you to make the decision to leave your current gf. There's no secret advice or knowledge you will gain from asking the internet , you know what you want, you know what will happen

Let her put things in your butt first.
It's worked for me with two girls, and only catastrophically failed once.
A pinky up your butt during a blowjob is worth getting anal later.

Quads don't lie

You should stop being a filthy reprobate.

Repent!

I broke up with my gf of r years . She cheated but then I had some causal sex with her after got her really drunk and tolsnehr all girls like anal and fucked her in the ass. Just get her really drunk and make sure you're cheating on her cus 5yeras she's close to cheating if she hasn't already

I should add she said she'd never do anal in her life our whole relationships you need to show your girl less respect

What a fucking train wreck. Are you drunk rn?

this is very sad

No just on mobile lol

It's severely under rated

OP YOU SHOULD TELL HER ASS OR GTFO

Sad truth everyone cheats eventually

Funny, every mobile I've owned has had a backspace or delete key.

I'm just telling a story about fucking a bithc in the asshole. I could care less

OP, serious question, do you go down on her? If so, stop, and say whatever excuse she uses on going down on you. Watch how fast shit changes. You can thank me later.

you some sort of faggot? words are just expressions, could you imagine how fucking flamboyantly gay it would be if you were like that about colors? Well, you may as well be, being as obsessed with expression as you are

If you see girlfriends as just places to put your penis, then you should break up with her.

Don't listen to this guy women are worthless. Doesn't mean be mean to them but always treat them as disposable

So it's a one way street and the man should be the sexual submissive and never be satisfied? Nice try Schlomo

>words are expressions, like colors
lol what a faggot

too pure for this site/10

exactly, a grammar faggot. it's like an autistic with a turd in his hand

Nah he is just under 25 years old and doesn't know all women are the same yet

You call that pure? Jesus fucking Christ it sure is tumblr in here.

checked

amen, holy shit

Back page dot com

>not using pure as an insult

Why do I even come here anymore, no matter how hard you shill for feminism, it well never overcome biology.

My girl swallows every single time. Butt stuff there's limits but very easy to push past, quite literally.

Same here bro.
Keep this advice though: it's better to not push her boundaries too much or you're going to get cuck'd in no time. Woman don't know what middle ground is, they're either prude or sluts.

Forget about anal until the two of you make babies.

This is why you can never rest in a relationship. If you don't keep control (of your own emotions first and her actions then) you can consider yourself cuck'd.

huh? you spend too much time on Sup Forums

also pure is an insult

You can always rest. You can't cntrol women. Instead you should be treating them as investments. Never put too much money or effort into them just enough. And have fun along the way

My wife was seually abused as a child. It took over four years before she would have sex that wasnt face to face, another 2 years before she would start giving me head, and then another year before she would swallow.

Point is, if shes someone you care about, be patient and stop being greedy. Not putting your little pecker in her asshole is a retarded ass reason to give up on someone, anal sex isnt even that great.

That logic would work if you actually knew what the fuck the person was saying. If you can't understand a faggot because he's using shit grammar or typos it'd make sense to point it out.

Awwww did a woman hurt ur wittle feelings :(

Based on the description you gave of yourself, I'd just deal with it. All things considered, you have it pretty good.