This is what the typical 9mm owner's penis looks like. Real men carry guns with stopping power

This is what the typical 9mm owner's penis looks like. Real men carry guns with stopping power.

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyefirearms.org/node/7866
whotv.com/2017/05/07/man-dies-after-being-pepper-sprayed-in-dubuque/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people are growers some people are showers

9mm dick

the better the load, the weaker the choad
>nice try, fagget

what's the difference between stopping power and killing power
is 7 mm stopping or killing caliber?

kek
but in all seriousness the risk of fatal injury or incapacitation will almost all normal handgun ammunition is about the the same after 2 shots I think the range after two shots is like ~14%

>what's the difference between stopping power and killing power
Same thing.
>is 7 mm stopping or killing caliber?
If it's a 7mm rifle, it will be very deadly. 7mm pistols are weaksauce and almost never used anymore.

I don't wanna kill anyone
are there any good 5 mm pistols?

You'd be surprised it's more than that. This guy was an on the job trainer for police departments, compiled a good list of calibers and their capabilities.
buckeyefirearms.org/node/7866

>I don't wanna kill anyone
Then you shouldn't even own a gun. Any gun has the potential to kill. Some just aren't very good at it.

Get a taser or pepper spray
Or just aim for the legs idiot

.22lr is 5.6mm

>Or just aim for the legs idiot
Still possibly fatal. Not right away, but the bleeding will kill you over time.

but I do want to stop any attacker

Yea but you can call the fucker an ambulance and when he's not dead when they arrive he will come through with a shot to the leg

>aim for the legs idiot
>doesn't know the femoral artery if punctured will cause someone to bleed out in about 8 minutes - average response time for police is 9.3 minutes, first responders aren't allowed on scene until it's cleared by police, which means dead bad guy still

are you seeing the average shots to kill/incapacitate and the % chance of a one shot stop? Moral of the story is don't ever trust one shot to do it.

Then kys right now
No reason that a possible attacker goes to jail because of a poor excuse of a man like you

The only foolproof way to stop a man is to kill him. There's no way around it. You have to square yourself with that fact before you buy a weapon.
Maybe. You're rolling some big dice. You'll probably just make him angry.

The real moral of the story is just about any caliber will do, with 1-2 shots on average.

Don't forget I'm not the faggot that doesn't want to kill his attackers

Also most guns have atleast 6 shots don't they?

>Also most guns have atleast 6 shots don't they?
At least 5.

I carry a .22 mag, NAA. Imagine how small my dick is. On another note let me shoot you with it OP, just for shits and giggles.

>fires once
>"are ya dead or stopped yet?"
>"no"
>fires again
>"are ya dead or stopped yet?"
>"most likely"

How do you even hold something so small? The gun, I mean, not your dick.

>stopping to ask them if they are ok or want another
Just shoot them twice, because we all know you want to. It's fun.

that's the joke
for all practical and legal purposes you're suppose to discharge the whole magazine at them.

thanks!
Walther P22 looks pretty nice to me, it's quite small which is a plus
fuck off with your retarded mentality, billybobs (I don't live in the States)
taser's a good idea, but it costs a lot, pretty rare where I live and is unwieldy

I don't live in the states to but why on earth wouldn't you want to harm your attacker?

because he's an idiot who thinks trigun is real life

>fuck off with your retarded mentality, billybobs (I don't live in the States)
It's a fact, not a mentality. Any time you shoot someone, you are risking killing him. Don't pull the trigger unless you are emotionally and legally willing to accept that responsibility.

What country do you live in anyway?
>taser's a good idea, but it costs a lot, pretty rare where I live and is unwieldy
Electric weapons are probably cheaper than firearms.

Real men don't carry guns and aren't American.

>Real men don't carry guns and aren't American.
What country do real men come from, then?

Sweden

The rape capital of Europe.

Real men don't carry weapons. I only see faggots here

It's an inside joke. You wouldn't understand. There's a big argument between advocates of different munitions cartridges. We all make fun of each other, but it's all meant in jest.

Just an FYI - tasers and pepper spray have killed people before as well.
Kinda rare with pepper spray, but more common with tasers
whotv.com/2017/05/07/man-dies-after-being-pepper-sprayed-in-dubuque/
Lots of google links for taser deaths.

real men measure their self worth by the genes they where born from.

this perspective must be comming from a real man, im so jelous and intiminated im literally pissing and cumming my pants at the same time.

>Electric weapons are probably cheaper than firearms.
no they're not, a taser costs at least twice as much as a Walther (which means 800$ and more)
>Any time you shoot someone, you are risking killing him
in many cases there's no need to actually shoot. I don't know, maybe in the states people are more vicious?
>What country do you live in anyway?
northeast euro
in fact I'm not a paranoid like many gun nuts, I don't want to carry a gun with me, I've never been attacked in my entire life. I'm talking about keeping it in my desk at home.

jealous*

I understand that you want to have a gun at home just to be Shure, but why wouldn't you want to hurt/kill an intruder?
When someone breaks into my home he willingly forfeits his right to live in my book

It's not paranoia if there is a justifiable reason - the violent crime rate in my city is 7.99/1000 - median average in my nation is 3.8. That means there is 1 person out of every 125 who falls victim to violent crime where I live.
I will not just pack up my whole life and move someplace safer - I am not going to be chased out of my home over fear and assholes who break the law. This is my goddamn home town.
I carry a gun so if I am ever subjected to a crime, I will not be a victim.

Real men measure themselves by the deeds they did and not over something they have no control over

I'm aware.
It was a joke. It was meant to make fun of guys who carry 9mm pistols, not meant to make fun of guys with little dicks.
>in many cases there's no need to actually shoot. I don't know, maybe in the states people are more vicious?
Not really. Most Americans live quiet, boring lives.
>in fact I'm not a paranoid like many gun nuts, I don't want to carry a gun with me, I've never been attacked in my entire life. I'm talking about keeping it in my desk at home.
OK.
Do you live in Finland?

>Do you live in Finland?
No, United States. Since it is legal for me to carry a concealed firearm here where I live, I do so. I've had extensive training and practice, but I still hope to never need to use it. But, if it's needed, I'll have it.

Oh, I thought you were that user from northeast Europe. What do you carry?

sorry, seems like I'll never understand people from the US

Not all Americans are the same in that regard.

Sig P238 with usually 2 spare mags, all loaded with Precision One 90 grain XTP rounds.

Real men can control shot placement faggot

You do know that punching/kicking people kills thousands if not tens of thousands around the globe yearly, right?
Beating deaths are a thing in every country.

Then why do 9mm owner's insist that they need so much capacity? They must miss a lot.
Actually, I like Sigs, but they are expensive.
Yes, a lot of people don't know their own strength.

Im not American ffs
If someone breaks into my house I'll do my best they'll never do it again
It's their choice
I won't take a risk to save my enemy

I got a good discount - I'm a certified NRA firearms instructor - Sig gives us really good discounts on a lot of their firearms, like they do for police.