Bandcamp Thread

It's friday, you know what to do. Post, rate, review, comment, shill, blab, but most important have fun for fucks sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/old-collars-stuff
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/
biggmen.bandcamp.com/
yorkmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/when-we-close-our-eyes
gardanta.bandcamp.com/
life-insular.bandcamp.com/album/dawn-ep
of49.bandcamp.com/releases
aekokea.bandcamp.com/album/celestial-currents
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/
yamir.bandcamp.com/
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
retrieval.bandcamp.com/
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream
fridaylife.bandcamp.com/
roastytoasty.bandcamp.com/album/generic-cowboy-walking-music
pjd3.bandcamp.com/album/pill-bottle
nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases
drugga.bandcamp.com/album/coastal-tune-single
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
ponderous.bandcamp.com/album/innerlude
youtube.com/watch?v=qEdsADjvfs8
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence
itunes.apple.com/us/album/silence/id1258931565
open.spotify.com/album/0p2LmoXnulreHvP2CBOodg
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/dont-come-back-anymore-1
soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/old-collars-stuff

To be honest these tracks are here from the far 2009. The time when I lived in a small town and tried to find my actual sound. The most influental records for me were made by Throbbing Gristle, Coil, Einsturzende Neubaunten on the one hand and by Aphex Twin, Autechre, Venetian Snares on the other. Of course I realised that couldn't make anything similiar to the favourite artists. So, I started to experiment with my music. That's how MushroomWavved Collar appeared ;)
The album has 6 bonus tracks (so called secret part) and I recommend to download the whole item to give it a try.
In a few words, these tracks are too different to the main part. It sounds more like instrumental hip-hop with a crushing ending in the final two dissociative house tracks.

> Lo-fi, breakcore, noise, atmospheric

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec
bit too wild, but still love it

After a sleepless night it's out

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs

>NEW!
>Loop-based ambient music
>Lots of pianos and reverb
>Background Muzak

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo

>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Polish lyricism about being shit

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/

"Reviews" are coming along

biggmen.bandcamp.com/

Stoner Sludge Hard Psych with a punk vibe

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, hope anyone enjoys

will likely be back for recs and feedback

yorkmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/when-we-close-our-eyes
>downtempo, bass, beats, acoustic-trap, bad-at-genres

Its going to be a great day, you will see.

gardanta.bandcamp.com/

>spoken word
>eldritch

reccs

life-insular.bandcamp.com/album/dawn-ep
>room music
>dreamy, vaguely nautical pop
>"slightly" twee

Working on an album so criticism/comments are welcome. Hopefully coming back to listen to more.

I don't really listen to ambient all that much so I probably can't critique properly but for what it's worth, I enjoyed the listen. Very lush and calming. dl'd.

Sometimes the cymbals sound a bit sharp, and the rest of the drums get a bit lost and could use a little more presence imo. Otherwise good for diy. Great sound, would like to hear the album.

just had a full listen of your new stuff. and finally you did it again - allbum is really nice balanced, have a great atmosphere and is very comfortable to listen to. i love how you work with loops, that's where you shine for me, the singer song writer demos are not my thing, cause i know what you're capable of (removal, she unravelled.. - for me personally much superior albums than dusze and the other stuff that you removed)
haven't listen to it on headphones (need to revisit) but on speakers some of the frequencies needs taming a bit in mixing.
all in all fantastic release, highly recommended!
wishing you well, much love!
pxl sequence

thank you for kind words and checking it out. means a lot to me.
had a listen of 'dawn ep' and enjoyed it. pleasant vocal, great sound and production. tracks are well balanced, good choice of instruments. nice drums on dawn #3
pxl sequence

First thing I've done. I'm shit at describing music but I'll give some feedback

of49.bandcamp.com/releases
>Lo-fi, instrumentals

I really like your use of drums, which is pretty rare for me. Got a very good, consistent atmosphere.

Your songs progress really well and the texturing of them are fantastic

The tone of Brown Study is great - sounds really nostalgic

Not my type of music so can't comment at all, but your artwork is great

Great atmosphere, good guitar playing, really dyanamic. I do kinda get what the other user was saying about the percussion though

Use of vocals is really good in Afraid. From what I've listened to it, it sounds really spacey (a good thing!). Definitely gonna give this a more focused listen later

Pretty weird stuff, which I guess is what you were going for in part. The spoken word definitely sounds good even if I had no idea what was being said from what I listened to, which, guessing again, was possibly what you were going for? Really like the atmosphere

The First 20 seconds of Dawn#2 before the guitar sounded really cool; you should develop that more for another song. Escapist sounds like it could be in Life is Strange. The vocal effects in Who Are You are really nice. The tone of your guitar is definitely best in the last song - I really like how warm the final song is, and the vocals feeling so 'distant' - like in Who Are You - really helps the atmosphere.

Someone kill me pls

aekokea.bandcamp.com/album/celestial-currents

listen to your 'thoughts' album first time today and i'm absolutely gobsmacked. i absolutely loved it, for me 10/10 release. outstanding production, great sounds, very inspiring ideas and song structures. really good stuff. deffinetly prefer the 'karaoke' version. please change the awful artwork as your music deserves more.
looking forward to your next releases.
keep it up and thank you for sharing.
pxl sequence

Thank you for the feedback, means a lot to me. Simple thoughts, simple artwork, although I think it looks nice in real life. I will rebember about your suggestion when working on new artwork for the next release.
Downloaded your stuff, will definitely listen to it on my next walk through the woods.

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/

reccs

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

hmmmmmmm will listen

other recs

you right, it looks better in physical format.
your music is not simple though, it's exciting, complex, atmospheric, grand, mystical and intriguing. imho current artwork doesn't do it much justice. anyway i'm huge fan.
thank you for download, hope you enjoy as much as i enjoyed yours!

thank you mate for kind words, really do appreciate it. very solid first release from you. really enjoyed it!
nice complexity and variety, lots of great ideas and scetches. production is great as well.
keep it up!
[pxl sequence]

Thanks, man!

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>reverb

N E W A L B U M

goood

New fresh album Check out!!!!

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing

old album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream
>cd available for virtual dream

>Vapowave
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave
>Sampled
>Smoth jazz

REC:

fridaylife.bandcamp.com/
My band Friday Life just recently released its first full band single, Running Out of Time. Please do me a huge favor and check it out! Thank you!
> indie rock, dream pop, jangle pop, new wave, shoegaze

I've heard some things. These are my words about these things. Things that doesn't matter at the end (including mine that is).

While I applause this whole "going back and revisit" thingy this is the prime example of why should this be more considered in the future. I do not hate these things but it's just pure soulless noise and it's not enjoyable. Levels on this thing are all over the place, the beats are only passable at best. I do not think that the atmosphere provided can work with such a release. Oh well, maybe another try?

I dig this. In a way. At parts have some resemblance of Down Colorful Hill which is great. Vocals needs a ton of work though. A bit of a bump in loudness would help them a lot.

Thanks for the listen!
As for your stuff - holy crap you have much, MUCH to learn. First of all - short pieces work only when they can grab you in that short period of time. If they can't - don't put them out. The mixing is weird in places. It seems like each track was mixed differently which breaks consistency of the release. Lo-fi nature of these tracks are working against their spacious (I guess) nature. Additionally, I find it extremely poor in terms of presentation (cover feels unnatural, so does the title tracks - mostly because I can't feel the story/concept you are trying to present on your release). Basically I feel like this could be better. But it isn't. For me - back to the drawing board. Especially look into production side of thing and learning how to show the ideas in the tracks to make them more compelling and understandable.

Additional snarky comments:
>Its going to be a great day, you will see.
It's not though. It's actually THE bad day of the months.

>Someone kill me pls
Get help from Mao Zedong

Ay, thanks for the listen and your time, very appreciate it!

Additional recs:

real 80's vibe right here

bumpino

let's have two threads kek

roastytoasty.bandcamp.com/album/generic-cowboy-walking-music

((not me but a good friend of mine, pls show love))

I can't say too much about the meaning behind this album as i'm not involved in the making of it, but as a friend of Roasty Toasty and after listening to these tracks on repeat constantly, I believe someone reading this would love this guy and his work.

I truly do feel like i'm having a nosebleed when I blast the first track, particularly towards the end.

>Electronic, Ambient, Noise, Ethereal & Dreamy

This is chilled, bro!!

is me, if you guys are still around to see this.

Thank you for the kind words. Note: I'm not too experienced with ambient. The 'soundscapes' tag makes sense to me, it feels most like you're playing with a lot of different sounds instead of the big, atmospheric ambient stuff I've heard. It's interesting to pick at, feels like a big collage of sorts but I'm not sure I appreciate it as much as I could. But well you've found quite a few sounds, you can find many ways to use them. Something like Seeing Ted/Seeing Stars that builds and changes over time? Maybe.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm not technically good at mixing or singing so I'll pay attention. And I do love RHP so I'm glad to hear that.
Currently listening to your ambient music, I will keep it on as I do stuff here because it's nice and calming. Recurring looped portions are nice to zone out to. Done well in my uninitiated opinion.

>pjd3.bandcamp.com/album/pill-bottle

>theres so many damn share thread popping, ive been tryna write some critiques but the threads bie before i finish

r8, h8, appreciate, whatever, ily
I'll be posting criticism in a bit

>Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Lo-Fi, Trippy, Granual Spacey Reverb

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Reccin:

bump

not very many breaks.. dunno if i'd call it breakcore
i can appreciate the aesthetic and some of the noise but the noisy off-kilter drum patterns are hard to handle

sounds a lil too aimless for me
piano sounds improvised
the random bongo and the dinner bell rly feel out of place

sounds like tape loops ya
prefer ambient music that progresses somewhere but this would definitely be good to sleep or read to

rly dig the vocals, sick guitar tone, well mixed but not too clean
v nice

ear-piercing drums.. lots of high freqs there
like the vocals and the guitars and the chord progressions but it rly comes down to the mixing/production

i like the whole concept and the tunes for the most part but the trap hihats feel slightly cliche
definitely well-mixed tho, really full sound which is good for the lush sounds u got

just realized i shouldve gone from the bottom of the thread to the top but w/e

drugga.bandcamp.com/album/coastal-tune-single
>ambient jungle
>atmospheric drum and bass
>breakbeat hardcore
>single

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>mood music

Will try and leave feedback for new folks in another post, always appreciate getting feedback myself.

rec

man. this is some noise

Way way too much bass, otherwise pretty nice. I like your sample usage.

This is great, love the drum machine percussion and vocal processing. spin this shit at the beach. Theres some peaking on track 4 btw.

ponderous.bandcamp.com/album/innerlude

>NEW EP
>psychedelic
>alternative
>dream-pop
>jazz

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR PLANETARY SUNSET

youtube.com/watch?v=qEdsADjvfs8
RECS

legitimately an amazing album, most likely gonna download

"Silence" out now worldwide. Get it on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, EVERYWHERE. Buy it on disc, buy it on tape, come see us at a show.
Help us book a tour please.

Bandcamp:
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence

iTunes/Apple Music:
itunes.apple.com/us/album/silence/id1258931565

Spotify:
open.spotify.com/album/0p2LmoXnulreHvP2CBOodg

Just put this on Soundcloud as well:
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/dont-come-back-anymore-1

Coastal Tune is nice.

I think you should take a longer detour from the piano chords though, maybe come up with a different melody. The main one is great but if the track is 8 minutes long I feel like I should miss it at some point, then feel good when it gets back to that main theme.

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

FUCK OFF NO ONE LIKES YOU

I like you.

soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks

K-39

>Ritual
>Downtempo
>experimental

>spotify

>Singer-songwriter, stripped down sorta stuff, just me and my guitar, semi lo-fi.

Released a new album last month, dropped a new track yesterday. Hope y'all enjoy! I'd love feedback.

tannerwoodmusic.bandcamp.com

bump

Thanks, man!