Thanks to atheist and liberals this kind of shit is happening, degenerate sodomites

Thanks to atheist and liberals this kind of shit is happening, degenerate sodomites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY

Murica is dead

Nice propaganda. One fucked up family, and it's "Sweden hates boys", "Sweden Feminizing Boys with Genderless Schools"

Fuck off, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

Nobody fucking cares. Stop making the same thread and go outside, youre way too concerned with the lives of people who wont ever know you even exist.

I think it's a great cosplay. You're just jealous.

Yes. Guns and child raping priests is definitely the better option. Right on dickhead.

Why don't you just pray for it all to go away. Remember, Santa listens and he loves you.

Go fuck eat a dildo homosexual loser

Can't speak for the first three, but I wrote the last one. Maybe, just maybe there are more than a few people that think OP is a cunt.

Did you just write the seven words you know in a random order? If your mum had stuck with that dildo rather than fucking her brother, I wouldn't be sitting here reading this shit right now.

Im a cunt but at least im not mental ill like you

OP's poorly executed bait and willingness to samefag to get the result he wants just goes to prove that he's a raging faggot. I guess some things never change.

Kek, how is your aids sodomite?

>15 minutes

Religion and being mentally sound don't go hand in hand I'm afraid.

Im OP i posted the picture, but not that video

Sick one!
*does a sweet, vert ollie across a half-pipe and rides off into the sunset*

A i D S, go make u a test

:)) thiis user is a biig gay man

:D this user is a fag, his parents never loved him

Siiiiiiiiick one :)) This user's parents loved him a little too much, and he was frequently roped into bizarre sexual experiments. It wasn't uncommon for his father to sodomize him with the handle of a broom. Years of this abuse have made him the raging faggot he is today.

Ok. That's a grand ol tale, chap. I'm proud of you. However, if I was fucking talking to you, I
would have fucking replied to you, you know, instead of the person I replied to. Because I
replied to them. Not you.

>child raping priests

child rape is a homosexual doctrine, not a church doctrine

Yeah, but turn a blind eye to all of the straight pedophiles kek. Religious ones at that. The faggots probably corrupted them, huh?

Covering it up is a church doctrine

What´s so wrong here? She is just playing dress up FFS

What? Kek, how is ur anus sodomite?

Thanks to christians and cuckservatives this kind of shit is happening, degenerate sodomites

"She" is a fucking boy

covering it up was the work of other pedophiles, not church doctrine.

the homos and assorted pedophiles are the problem, not the church.

That's not atheists' fault you fucking dumbshit. Even Richard Spencer is an atheist.

Nope! She looks like a girl. Identifies as a girl. She is a girl!

The *church* intentionally turning a blind eye so to not deface the religious leader is church doctrine.

This image gave me the weirdest erection

Its Jews fault then? lol

Oh man, seek help

the lack of boobs is the problem here. He should've gave him those fake kiddy boobs.

Do you know who you're replying to? Are you high or something? Coked out? Drunk?
Trippin? Faggot, I never replied to you, my post had NOTHING to do with your shitty thread.

Homo

This user is a liberal yahoo. Kill yourself faggot.

The Muslims will make short work of them.

i bet he fucked him / her / it

are you fucking autistic?

what is the problem? how does it harm you?

Siiiick

>needs a reaction image identification
>autistically rude

this is why you're on the internet being a tough guy and not irl. now throw another weeb image acting like you're important

it isnt just anecdotal.
Either way it is a symptom of the culture and mindset of all swedes.
They are literally killing themselves with this shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you will burn in hell, I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead little weaboo sodomite

You say that because YOU HATE THEIR FREEDOM!

No different than a Jihadi Sand Nigger.

this is you irl hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Freedom? Kids at that age cant decide to be fags, look at his dad face, i bet that man fuck his own trap son

Dude, ur not cool. Just cringy.

That doesnt even makes sense

>dat doughsunt eben macs sints
are you in this country on an expired visa?

yha think.
>does any one has the one where they are on the b ball courtside, dad has a boner and is holding the kid like he is some slutty 5 dollar ho.

As a degenerate i think fuck you

All these posts are completely nonsense.. or just pasta, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume OP is just some weird faggy fuck. Go jerk off to your little cosplay boy and cry in a bag of cheetos.

cringe!

hahaha random af xDDDDd

I know that ur father think that you are a big failure and that makes me happy

OP is a huge faggot.

Wasnt there a pic of that kid deepthroating a scooter handlebar ?

the only thing wrong with this picture is that the wrong harley was chosen

Is that Sabretooth?

Im OP, ur wrong

Nice bait

Yes

Do you just smash your face against your keyboard and post what comes out? Cause god damn, trying to figure out what the fuck is going on here is like deciphering moonrunes.

I figured the pasta was not like the others.

What the fuck is wrong with people. As soon as a change for the better is made in society they shit all over it because hurr durr anything new must be bad right? Hell naw having new standards for gender and accepting that some people don't fit in our traditional tiny boxes is a good thing.

Samefag

Same fag or Sjw raid. Do not know which is worst... Seriously though do you want us to take a swing at tumblr again?

Shota thread? :o

Post pls. Post all the pictures.

it is just anecdotal, and its only symptom of a media complex that thrives on triggering its audience.

Can peopel stop cosplaying Harley Quinn
It's a shit film and I hate how even now I still see them at cons yet I never see any Berserk cosplay and see like one or two JoJo cosplayers..

Thanks to Trump and the alt-right this kind of shit is happening, degenerate sodomites

Great idea, go back to Tumblr.

I'm all for people being able to identify with whichever gender you feel you are, but I really hope your picture is fake because that's just fucking stupid. It's just as stupid as when Britain tried to push in their equivalent of kindergarten that if a kid didn't like a certain kind of food, they were racist.

Newfag confirmed.

"a Better change for society" wtf bro, of course u cant understand how stupid is this, u cant have kids, not in a natural way

Your mistake is thinking these people belong at cons in the first place, they're just attention whores. They have no interest in cosplaying something good, they just want to be oggled by neckbeards. I saw a dude cosplaying Minsk and Boo a few years back, it was the greatest fucking costume I saw that year and nobody gave a fuck.

>Dress your son like a prostitute
>Literally Harley Quinn from SS is designed after streetwalkers
>People are grossed out
>"REEE FUCKING ALT RIGHTERS STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS"

That picture has been masturbated to hundreds if not thousands of times now. Take from that what you will.

I dont support trump either, hes a jew puppet

>Thanks to atheist and liberals this kind of shit is happening, degenerate sodomites
If you are a theist or a conservative and are on Sup Forums you are the victim of a constant troll.

>it is just anecdotal,
its not actually. and the media is controlling every ones mind.
Meaning pretty much the whole of Sweden is like this.
PS 4 out of 7 major media organisations in sweden are owned by jews.

You must be a swede considering you a apologist and completely deluded about the actual statistical state of sweden.

Thank you, White Man.

Not fake and you are indeed a racist if you want pork in Britannia.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

yes, not believing in some sandnigger god makes you dress up your faggy son as harley quinn. Terrific deduction skills there.

true. it's really low effort cosplay as well. It's sad when you see people getting pictures with a Harley Quinn but nobody getting pictures with a really cool Haru cosplayer.
There is a lot of girls I see who genuinely like the shit they cosplay which makes the attention whores all the more annoying.
I'm thinking about cosplaying Griffith next year but I'm unsure of how many people will even know who I'm cosplaying...

>atheist
>Entire atheist community on youtube and other social media are anti-sjw as fuck

I think you just mean libtards.

You're welcome. Don't put children in dangerous situations that attract attention from pedophiles next time.

Hitler was a christian.

Boy or girl or whatever this kid is still hot as hell

Cosplay (costume play) is old as fuck activity.

People will dress like a thing no matter what. And atheists has no effect on that, it's mostly liberal's thing.

Go for it man. For the people who do recognize it, it feels that much better. I did s super shitty Joseph Frost cosplay from Resident Evil one year, barely anyone recognized it but there was a few and they made it all worth it for me.

you worship a kike?