Why haven't you bought a Jeep yet, faggots?

Why haven't you bought a Jeep yet, faggots?

Shit quality, shit ability to tow anything, shit storage space, shit looks, shit brand, shit car, shit life.

That concludes my arguments. Thank you.

Shit opinion.

Jeeps are fucking weak. Just because no one on /o/ is sucking the Chrysler jeep cock doesn't mean to go take it out on Sup Forums Faggot.

This. Also, it's absolutely unfitting for a city.

cos its not german made

Shit response.

i dont need a car like that, i don't even know how anyone could use this car in the city. i would even be afraid to leave it overnight on the street. this car seems like a real fucking pain to have. also i assume its expensive.

Only manual labour plebs drive them off road, they are just meant to look cool.

As to its looks - it's a matter of tastes, of course.
But I'm speaking about its instability on a paved road, low speed, low maneuverability et.c.

Mediocre car overall.

I'm not Mc Gyver

This and they also rust out like a dirty bitch

Because jeep is made by dodge, I'd rather walk than drive a dodge.

Mostly Old Parts And Rust

I prefer Toyotas, not yankee jeeps

Cause I drive a jetskeee

I do.... because I can afford one. All the faggots dropping hate on here probably don't even have a driver's license. You don't buy a jeep to keep it stock, you mod the fuck out of it. It's not for city driving but can be, one of the few cars that can go anywhere and do anything.

You need money and the balls to build it on your own. I've crossed rivers, climbed steep angles, towed a trailer, camper, recovered Toyota's, 150s, chevys, and even other jeeps.

Why do it? Because it's fun.
Any dummy can do it! Not really. You have to be decent at math and make adjustments to how you climb obstacles and take into account weight, angle, speed, etc.

So get some balls, and go see what's it's about. Until then, keep that 3 cock garage you call a mouth shut.

Because they look fucking retarded

What is even the point of a jetski? Motorbikes are faster and more fun.

Best way to have fun in the water if you have money to blow on a jetski is to buy a V8 speedboat and a wakeboard instead.

Cuz u can afford one. Lol
What is a a rotted out 1987 wrangler woohoo you are loaded.

Get on my level, faggot!

Because I bought a Tacoma. Much more capable off road. Any Jeep made after 06 is complete garbage.

I wish I could afford a Landcruiser. Not the shit ones with all the unnecessary shit, the barebones type that's made for offroad.

Toyotas never fucking die.

Because unless I off-roaded constantly why would I want one? They are shit around town and on a highway. They're bouncy the short wheel base and high CG, means they handle like garbage. They're uncomfortable inside, loud, and the canvas top is noisy as hell at speed faggot.

Op don't waste your money on a jeep unless you're buying an old Wrangler to project or buying the newer models of the srt8 or overland. Everything else is overpriced shit.

But all that doesn't matter when you realise how good you look, especially with your yellow raybans.

Tell me, what mods do you put on your jeep? If you even have one. You talk a lot about it, show it faggot.

A for-sale sign.

Don't over drive gutless engines

Honestly, not sure about the wrangler, but I know someone who bought a cherokee new and drives it offroad the way it should be driven, who has had no end of mechanical problems with it.

Becuse I have a FJ Cruiser. Better engin, more stock options. Jeeps are for fags.

Kek

Hands-down the ugliest 4x4 I've ever seen. I'm all for practicality, but if it means buying something that ugly, I'll pass.

lol, an FJ...what a piece of crap that shitload is. Its is bad, they dont even make them anymore. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Because they are overpriced & unreliable

Haha Jeeps suck, go buy a Mercedes G-Class, get a real off road vehicle you fucking pleb. Only losers with small cocks drive shit Jeep boxes

Because I'm not fucking stupid enough to buy a Chrysler.

I wouldn't mind an old Wrangler or Cherokee, especially since I spent my whole childhood making, riding and exploring jeep trails, but Chrysler sells nothing but lemons and I can't afford a second car with low MPG and high maintenance costs.

I ride a motorcycle too. They're nothing alike other than handlebars.

I remember comparing 4x4s a little while ago here in Aussieland, and the Jeep seemed to be quite a good deal considering you get low range and shit. But it's false economy, because they fall to bits in a couple of weeks and the Jeep mechanics don't know what the fuck they're doing, so you're not even covered by warranty.

...my dad makes $120k as a programmer and literally started one of the biggest off-road clubs in the nation. Wtf are you on about?

god, that "car" looks like a cheap prostitute

10/10
.IT CAN DRIVE ACORSS ROCKEKEKEKEKKE TERRAIN

I am happy with my masculinity.

Because my F150 is far more practical, and attractive.

>keep that 3 cock garage you call a mouth shut.
Holy shit I'm stealing this

I don't own a Jeep because I have a penis.

I drive a lifted Subaru Baja xt

this kid was obsessed with jeeps in primary school

Jeep: the stupid car for idiots.

Literally everyone on earth that owns a vehicle that's not a jeep is smarter than you.

>fb img
>Michigan
>Jeep

You couldn't be a bigger faggot if you tried. Go ahead, get just one more dick in your mouth, but you're max gay already.

>my dad makes 120k as a programmer.

This is 2017, fag. Thats student wages. Youre dad is a xloset xum slurper and his jeep jamboree is a disguise for his prized gay sex parties.

Because I have a superior Geo Tracker

Off road heirchy:

- samurai
- tracker
- 29er bicycle
- walking
- potato
- jeep

I'd rather drive something reliable, add in nice style and optional diesel and I'm sold. Pic related.

Nice style? Let me guess you fuck your sister? Only an inbred hillbilly would think that thing is in any way stylish.

What are the big wheels for?

Lawl. A jeepfag accusing you of incest is like an Eskimo accusing you of having cold hands.

Because faggots actually buy a jeep

ANSWER ME FAGGOT. I know a lot of fags like to lift their vehicle and install big wheels to look cool, but I want to know what practical purpose it has.

If you've ever wondered why you have no friends and nobody likes you, that response is a good example.

>Why haven't you bought a Jeep yet, faggots?

Jeeps roll over.

>answer me faggot

Ok, kys kid, There's your answer.

Jeeps are for poor people

Tesla Model X master race

Because I has a small dick and a Manlet complex... also Murica

Thus is the type of girl you pick up in a jeep bro

Wait, so you actually lifted your vehicle for no practical purpose?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA WHAT A FAG

You obviously don't know fuck all about vehicles...

No matter how high you raise your vehicle you're still going to have a problem with clearance, the differential is where you need the clearance and the best way to achieve that? Big tires. Fucking millenials, pick up a book for once in your life.

>hahahahahaha

Obvious summerfag is obvious.

Bad gas mileage, no power, ride like a wagon, terrible above 55 mph.

Literally a meme machine.

Im not a denver native faggot who thinks it looks cool.

>fucking millennials
Says the millennial.

Aww someone's mad cause I roasted him like the idiot he is.

Then why are they so fucking expensive compared to used Lexus?

Because anything after (and including) the xj wranglers such and I can't afford the fuel economy of the amc straight 6 and I'll be damned if I but a 4pot wrangler

No, just calling you out for being a millennial, dipshit.

Sure thing kid, stay mad. Maybe learn about something before you cry around too, maybe you won't get roasted so easily next time.

oh. I see you're a faggit like op too. Where the fuck is Land Rover Defender on your list? Oh that's right... Waaaaay at the top. Too far ahead for you Amerifats to see.

Guaranteed I know more about pretty much everything than you do faggot, with the exception of automobiles.

>Land Rover Defender
>British """car"""
HM Queen of the garage

Land Rover, drools...I wish I could afford one.

because they are stupid.

>says the guy that didn't even know why 4x4's have big tires

My sides kid...

That's what questions are for you fucking autist.

I do. And I love everything except for fuel economy. When you put the nice big tires that everyone always puts on them you end up with like 10mpg

Maybe next time you can ask a question and patiently wait for an answer then, instead of pretending you know something and having a little autism meltdown.

Wanna play you gotta pay

>pretending to know, etc.
Yeah, no. What exactly was I pretending to know again?

Oh, I get it now. You got upset because I called you a faggot. How pathetic.

You just don't quit do you? You were acting like big tires=useless. "No practical purpose" as you put it. I promptly roasted you, you got all butthurt because of it. We're done here kid, I've wasted enough time responding to you.

I could afford one but decided to not spend 30k ona car. Bought the cheapest "SUV" available. New Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for 16k. I am ok with it.

I simply stated that I see a lot of wankers lifting their vehicle because it looks cool, and I assumed there is a practical purpose as well, which is true, and I asked what that is. Then you got butthurt because I called you a faggot, kek.

Ok, both of you.. .its over. Lets move on.

I also have a question. What do you tell the mechanic you want to do, of you wanted the lifted look? What would be the proper terminology?

Mediating dubs checked