Wouldn't normally ask but I havnt gotten anything to work

Wouldn't normally ask but I havnt gotten anything to work.
How does Sup Forums get over their ex?
>7 months since we broke up
>she has a new bf and has moved
>don't ever communicate
But I think about her everyday
Every single day she's the last thing I think of and the first thing I think of. It's terrible I would do anything to get over her.
Halp

Get a new bitch, bitch.

Get in shape, save money, travel, take drugs and fuck prostitutes

Don't waste your life on someone elses

I'm on girl 6 right now. How many will it take?

Get a dog.
Have sex with it.

You're welcome.

>take drugs and fuck prostitutes
Don't listen to this idiot

Dubs has spoken

Perro Caca

2 years...she left me for him while we were still together....still check her facebook from time to time....I had dates but nothing came out of them

Getting in shape has been something I am working on. Tbh I have everything I could need and there's no other concern in my life. I'm just missing a special someone really.
>nothomo
>justlonely.png

Get another dog.
Have more dog sex with it.

You're welcome

> become a miserable old man living alone with his animals, hateful and bitter in what conversations do occur, spending his last decade between working, gaming and shitposting on Sup Forums, never again looking to fill the pain in his heart, and instead just waiting out the decades till death
It's not for everyone, but it works for me

I'll reluctantly check, but to clarify I meant like weed or maybe some mdma, not heroin or real dangerous shit. Just need to change that frame of mind properly once to help get over it.

I check my exes fb to see if she's suffering

Actually, a dog does sound like a good idea OP (fuckbuddy not required). If you do it right, that dog will love you forever.

Just start with an easy breed, nothing like mastiff or pit

Probably low energy too, given Sup Forums

That sounds like my life right now and I fucking hate it

Make a meat baby.
Have sex with it.

You're welcome.

As long as it's not gay then I guess that'll have to do.

nice blog faggot

I was thinking of getting a chameleon. I already have a Venus fly trap tho so I feel like that's enough non human living entities.

nice faggot blog

Learn to play a musical instrument like this one.

You're welcome.

The problem is that we were together for so long and everything was perfect. She was everything I ever needed and would do anything for me. I was her number one and over time I just stopped caring until one day she just told me she didn't love me anymore.
I don't think about all the great times we had together I think about all the mistakes that lead upto it.

You could... But are you really going to bond with a lizard?

Is a lizard going to cry when you leave the house, and start wagging it's tail and run around all excited when it's time for you to return?

Dogs are basically women who put out emotionally with less work, and yet are more effective.

Also you can't fuck a lizard, but that's a minor detail

A dog does sound nice but sadly my current roommates have a dog already that is a gigantic piece of shit that's pretty abusive and would probably hurt any animal that I would have that could wander around.

You always have a friend and lover in JESUS.

Come to and with JESUS.

JESUS was well hung.

Don't make the same mistakes the next time. It'll never feel the same again, because it will never be new again. Stop looking for the new, and look for a person you enjoy that enjoys you back. This isn't a fucking movie. It's just a bunch of monkeys trying to get by.

get over your single bitchitis\
there are literally a billion women who are just as nice, attractive, and outgoing. Go find one and quit crying like the little faggot you are.

Get a dog and make it your fuck

Ah. In that case...

>get a cheap shit animal
>let loose
>dog kills your new animal
>you take it up with roommate and he agrees that you can take it out back
>get a pet you actually want, maybe a new dog for him too
>maybe not though, his current dog is likely an ass for a reason

I might be better off with a lizard
I've been searching but I just havnt ever met anyone else that matched her specs. Well maybe a couple but they usually have bfs. Go figure

Masturbate all day every day with Mother Theresa.
You'll forget her.

You're welcome.

>remove ring prior to use
Good advice

You guys sort of kinda might be on to something , by accident. If I can't move on because i feel so guilty knowing that I fucked everything up then I need to do something along those lines.
What do most people do to feel better about things that are their fault but regret?

denial.
then maybe drink or drugs. eventually rock bottom.
if they live they might eventually accept responsibility and go looking to make positive chances in the world. many burn themselves up before they can.

When there's a certain small event (you dropped your pants on accident while on the subway, say), there's a certain type of therapy that involves reliving that moment... Except... You change it a little bit. For instance, you dropped your pants on the subway, but you were wearing 2 pairs of boxers underneath.

You know, with your conscious mind, that you weren't wearing those boxers, but the memory has changed and you just find it less horrible.

Don't remember what the therapy's called though

>Don't remember what the therapy's called though
I'm going to dub it bullshit therapy.

Get a monkey to suck your cock and play with your balls.
They're good at that.

You're welcome.

This, don't worry so much about finding that same feeling with someone else, it's always gonna be different

So accepting responsibility? I feel like I've already personally accepted and acknowledged that I fucked up. Are you saying I need to take action on it?
Does that really work tho? I feel like it would take years

Have you ever heard of the experiment where people were convinced that they had gone on a hot air balloon as a child, yet no such thing had happened? Via the power of suggestion, many, many people were led to create this fake memory. This therapy works in a similar way; you start making up details that your subconscious accepts as the truth, even though you know consciously that's not what happened.

I'm just saying most people go into denial. You gotta work through the stages, man.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't work. It's literally bullshitting yourself into permanent denial, though.

>I don't think about all the great times we had together I think about all the mistakes that lead upto it.

fuck that. it's not your fault she "stopped loving you", and it's not her fault either.

life just happened. and when it happens you just deal with it.

the only mistake you did was to make your happiness depend on someone else's decisions.

anything you try to build in life will possibly succeed or fail. it's the same for everyone. life is about trying to build things, but again, never let your happiness depend on it.

your happiness depends on you. and happiness is nothing more than having food, a roof over your head and hobbies you enjoy.

everything else is optional.

>the only mistake you did was to make your happiness depend on someone else's decisions.
Dude, love is literally when your happiness depends upon that of another.

You feel guilty and your life was the only one 'harmed'. She seems fine with it. You just have to learn to forgive yourself, learn from your mistakes, and move on.

ITS

NOT

YOUR

FAULT

shit happens man ! people move on. the world is full of perfect husbands and wives who got left behind when they did nothing wrong !

Cried for an hour when she dumped me. Went back to wearing the Mask right after; couldn't let my parents know I had a gf.

>Dude, love is literally when your happiness depends upon that of another.

yeah, that's how the concept of "love" gets sold nowadays.

it's a childish, constructed concept. it's real name is infatuation and it never lasts.

it can turn into other forms of much more lasting love. but this "omg my life is worthless if you're not around" bullshit ? happens to all of us but after the first time it hits you right back in the balls you gotta learn to let go of it.

I think it works; it worked for me, at least. Using an entirely unhypothetical case (my own), I will attempt to explain my experiences.

(While I remember, no it only takes a couple, maybe even one session/s for a small incident. Don't know about anything lasting longer than, say, 10 minutes)

My experience; I remember being a teenager, and going to the park to hang out with some friends, being three girls and 1+1/2 guys (one was a faggot).

I was very interested in one of the girls; she was 11/10 in my books.

We ended up playing party games, as one does.

Eventually, we reached a game where you were asked a question in secret, and you gave the answer out loud.
Flip a coin; heads, you reveal the question.

During my second or third turn, the faggot asked me how I felt about said girl; I sperged the hell out, and everything went to shit.

My psychologist (also friend) told me about this therapy. I said, sure why not.

He asked me what I usually eat for lunch; a sandwich of course.

He said to imagine myself in that moment, but instead of speaking, I was eating a sandwich.

The end result is: Now, whenever I think of that moment, I think of myself eating the sandwich instead of being an autist.

Kind of, yes. It can also change the emotions you feel when recalling a certain memory, so that it doesn't "hurt" as much

>inb4 learn to greentext fag
I felt as though the metacommentary didn't fit into greentext; therefore, different style.

Share the nude

Agreed... spread her nudes here!!

idk, never have a gf in the first place i guess, at least that's what I do