How do I sneak an ounce of weed into a festival?

How do I sneak an ounce of weed into a festival?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5B0mafJsL0
fr.m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/18-year-russian-girl-5882603
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, like that.

What festival?

Bring an ounce of coke as a distraction. They'll never think that you also have weed

Bloodstock Open Air, in the UK

You already know the answer...stop being a faggot and shove it up your butt.

Shit man, I'd let that ass through. Eventually anyways.

Smoke it before hand and store it in your lungs...

this

you are going to have to hardpack it and insert it up your ass. It's really the only full-proof way as it will also stop dogs from being able to sniff it on you.
You could always try a hollow in your shoe, but in the UK I wouldn't take chances.
Up the ass or your girl's, or whoever else you are with.
Good luck make sure it ain't sharp so you don't damage yourself

Just walk in at 7AM with a crew pass before all the security gets there.

Hey Sup Forums how can I sneak ecstasy if there will be sniffer dogs as I am going to untold festival in romania ps also anyone from romania can hook me up with some e?

Fuck man, gonna need some lube lmao, thanks user

Get an AAA crew pass and go through a backstage or working entrance. Beware of sniffer dogs. What country you in?

>full-proof...
Nigga you stoopid

Purchase a drone. Park off site near grounds. Take off drone when inside wuickly fly over to you and land with package. Fly it off site again. Collect later

If it's that important, take apart a shoe/boot make a space inside the material for it, super glue the shoe back together, wear it through security, even if they ask you to remove shoes they shouldn't find anything, bring spare shoes.

Up your ass.

Here's how it's done, m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5B0mafJsL0

They were smuggling Oz's of coke like this

I stashed mine in a stink-proof bag, then put it in my tent, rolled the tent up, put in tent bag

Easy m8

I knew a girl who stuffed a few small packets of ket or something up her vag while getting into a UK festival years back

I just keep it in a backpack, festival security doesn't seem to care about weed any time I've gone and when I've had the car searched they were looking for glass bottles

Yeah this was what my buddy said we should do.

jar of coffee is how my mate does it, i just buy it when in there

Throw it over the fence the night before

Used to sell at festivals

Sell for 2x street value, people pay it without even questioning

i used to buy no questioning, but im super paranoid about getting caught and tend to go "all out" at festivals

Interesting

Go to the festival terrain a couple days before they build everything up. Bury the weed somewhere. Go the festival a couple days later and dig up the weed.

"Excuse me sir, would you mind terribly if I were to dig a small hole under your tent?"

the real dilemma is how do you sneak it out again .. pure and untouched ..

Any more than 2x people just tell you to fuck off. Someone will pay it eventually, but you just wanna shift it ASAP

butthole

"not at all, but share the weed"

Bag it up yer nether orificii

same way I get my fucking knife in bro. Roll it up in clothes
>the searches are fucking shit

I've had mudslimes try and sell me coke in a nightclub for 3x the price.

An ounce is a tough size to stick up ya clacker....

Made me lol you fucking retard

Roll it up super tight and shove that log up your faggot druggie ass.

top level

Why the fuck do you need to bring in an oz? Bring in what youre foinv to smoke fagget. Couldnt see you smoking maybe more than 4 joints in a night.

you buy a ounce then snek it in

Shove it up drugdog's ass the day before
Stop security guy when he shows up, say you need to confiscate his dog

>buy friendly snek
>feed it baggies of weed, either very small or lots of medium bags
>feed it a few rats in front of the guards
>you guys mind if I bring my snake too?
>long as he's fed, I guess you're fine
>enter festival
>snake filets and weed sounds good to me

>snek it in

So force the snek to be drug mule?

I like it

Be there a couple of weeks before they set up the festival. they will have to build the festival around you.

your welcome

>not just smoking the snek instead

This is now snek bread

gooch it

this
Worked best.
We always took weed with us.
We put it in a slim case that's around 4-5 inches long with something to pull it out on it. Fit's like 20-25 grams weed in it and a friends gf was putting it in with a little bit of lube.

A cigar tube is ideal

Wear a pair of boxer briefs and put the bag in the little pocket where you whip your cock out. Like compression shorts type boxer briefs that are tight and shit. if you're gonna be selling it you should wrap it up into individual gram baggies and save yourself having to bring a scale too.

>Buy a large drink from mcdonalds or similar
>empty it out
>tape weed to the inside of it on the bottom of the cup
(you will need to make sure its inside a bag or two so it doesnt get wet)
>fill back up with drink
>profit??

Put it in a inhaler I've done it alot

>>Festival
those usually last a few days buddy. You should get out more.

Lmfao, tippity top kek

Yea a cigar tube works pretty good, important is only that it's absolutely safe from popping up. If anything leaks down there, especially hard drugs you can die from it.

The method is pretty safe because (depending on the country) only a female doctor may stick her fingers up her puss. Female employee may strip search, if you decline you have to go but they can't touch you.

Be careful though, friends gf did this like 6 or 7 times, the 8th time another stupid friend of ours thought it was fun to put a vibration egg in it that was remotely controllable.

fr.m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/18-year-russian-girl-5882603

Hey I'm working line security at Bloodstock.
I'll be extra diligent during the random pat downs.

If I spot you, and I will because you'll be the only degenerate nervous about having an ounce of the devil's lettuce on him, you're done. Not only will you NOT get into Bloodstock but I'm calling the police.