Last time I posted this in /sci/...

Last time I posted this in /sci/, nikkas banned me for a day for breaking the "DIS PLACE IZNT FOR GETTING HELP ON YOUR HOMEWORK"

Yeah, well, it's not my homework. It's brain exercise. Figure it out niggers.

>nikkas
>Niggers

Make up your fucking mind

Fuck you and your math bullshit

your mom is a math bullshit, bitch.

there is no answer

>implying shes still queen

Disgusting

20cm^2

SHOW YOUR MATH, FIGGITS

Did not even need to maths if you drag the centre point to the middle its 25 each corner cause the box is 100

correct

what the fuck are you talking about? who said the box is 100?

how'd you get it, you gotta show dat math to get the prize.

Just going off of basic shit i mean if that box is 96cm squared then shitttt got me fooled

MAJOR CLUE

>basic shit
u stupit

I went the long route bro

damn nigga. you went the long ass way.
Imma get you some tits in a second. first, heres this

4 u

and again

SI SEñOR

and a bottom

then it is 24. this is the solution

the two parts are not equaly big. In your head, move the point in the middle more to the side, you should realize it by then at least.

no. it's 20. no tits 4 u.

here u go

Also... an "intuitive" way to think about it is that the area of one set of diagonally facing quadrants is equal to the area of the other set (so 16 + 32 would equal 28 + ?).

Simplest shit ever. I don't care whether this is your homework or if it's some sort of brain exercise, this shit is so simple either option still ends with OP IS A RETARD FAGGOT.

Squares are squares of numbers. 2, 4, 9, 16, etc.

28+16+32= 76

That's around 75% of the total give or take. The fact that the numbers are larger makes it easier since there's a larger quantitative difference between squares of numbers the higher you go.

8^2=81
10^2=100
11^2=121

If 76 is ~75%, which is more reasonable? 100 it is.

100-76. 24.

Suck on barely mathematical guesswork using logical deduction, bitchaaz.

i didnt think about that. this should be the fastest way to get the solution

superlulz
nice trollbait

I know this is bait... but I wish it wasn't. I genuinely hope and pray that there is some twink brainlet who actually talks like this and is this stupid. Please lord kek, make it so.

but it's more fun to figure it out the "long" way... or even if you do it the "intuitive" way... then write out a proof for why the areas of the two diagonal quadrants are equal to the area of the other two.

Some errors there, putting 2 as a square and 8^2=81, but I suppose that was a typo and you meant 9^2?
Naw, Anons, I thought that was trolling too at first. But that shit kinda makes sense assuming the diagram is to scale. It is a square so the numbers are gonna be square numbers. So you can simply guess the closest match like he did I suppose.

Please stay away from carpentry, machine shops, and other sharp things.

>ITT: White folk do a niggers homework

28 + 16 + 32 = 80
two nearest square numbers are 81 and 100, assuming the area of the whole square is a whole number
given the shape and size of the remaining area assume the area of the whole square is 100cm^2, so the remaining area = 100 - 80 = 20cm^2