Hey guys, it's my birthday!

Hey guys, it's my birthday!

I wish I was a normie, it would make things new and exciting again. Nope, just an oldfag celebrating his bday.

nothing to shame for Sup Forumsro... we all have these kind of days from time to time

Exactly right! Just trying to spread that birthday cheer around.

Happy birthday user
>a small gift

Happy 15th Molly

happy birthday user!

Ha, classic! It's always funny to me when someone gets getting up from the toilet.

Thanks for the good wishes, folks. I'm actually turning 30 today.

>just an oldfag
>oldfag
mfw I'm turning 47 next week

You feeling it yet?

My body is starting to slow down a bit but mentally I still feel fairly young.

Birthday fact: Today is also Harry Potter's birthday. Not sure how old he would be...

It's downhill from there my Freind 40 in December.

He's a faggot anyway

Have a good one OP!

Happy birthday! Do you have any friends to go out with and celebrate?

Not really. It's weird. I'm still in pretty decent shape and I have all my hair. The grey in my beard is spreading, though.

I still think like a young person, probably because I chose not to have kids. I never really had to grow up.

You think? Doesn't he hook up with the other wizard chick in the book? I don't know, stopped reading somewhere in between the 4th one.

Hey! That's actually on the agenda for today!

enjoy not having help after your 60 bday.

>thinks that kids these days will take care of their parents and not just stick them in a nursing home

Yeah, hanging with a few buddies later tonight. Keeping it pretty casual, do some drinking and play some board games.

Haha! Alright, good luck and go seal the deal!

Depends on the culture I think. I know some Euro and Hispanic families tend to appreciate and look after their elderly a lot better then some other cultures. I know here in America though they are treated as disposable and a burden, it's kinda sad.

What kind of things do you guys like doing on your birthday? I have a few hours to kill until meeting up with someone, wouldn't mind hearing some ideas.

Wrong hat faggot

I dunno, I was also kind of partial to this one too

>checked
Yeah, I'm white. I wouldn't have children just for the bullshit reason that they'll supposedly take care of me. Plus, I'm not gonna need help at 60. My dad's 74 and can still take care of himself. My grandfather on my mom's side lived to 90 and was independent up to the end (dad's side died of a heart attack when I was a child).