What was Sup Forums like during Dexter's airing?

what was Sup Forums like during Dexter's airing?

was it fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqz-27X4x4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were lots of surprises, nigga

Surprise mothertrucker

all the talk was about breaking bad

some fries, mothafucka

Dexter is fucking horrible.

deb was retarded and made the same face every ep.

Has dramatic/thriller show ended more poorly than this? The ending to this and Breaking Bad were so I didn't both watching tv shows for years after.

it was basically all surprise mothafuckas

it was not like L O S T

We only cared about Doakes and shipping Dex with his sister

show went to shit after S4

i was on Sup Forums from season 4 onwards
in season 6 the fact that mr hanks had a ghost mentor was called in like the first episode
everyone was disappointed by yvonne not getting naked
sirko(?) story line was well received
lots of doakes hype before the final or penultimate season i forget which

dick solomon just got sick of playing a human

The meme that Breaking Bad had a meh last season. Right.

show went to shit after season 1

Oh yeah all kinds of backup, helicopters and shit.

Doakes was best antagonist.

This episode was a favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=kqz-27X4x4c

>meme

It wasn't Dexter tier bad where I was laughing non-stop at the cheese and nonsensical logic of it all. Breaking Bad's ending did not fit the themes or writing of the show and the last half half was just filler until the last two episodes. I felt it was also too compromised by AMC's trailerfulel obsession and the fact that they wanted to make a possible movie and side series out of it rather than make a conclusion that felt satisfying to the series.

the character lives till the end of the books, 8 of them. Albeit with prosthetic limbs and no tongue due to a guy from his past fucking him up.

Women writers fuck everything up.

you have to watch that again, there was no filler in the final season. Everything was always changing due to Walt getting found out

Walt being arrested after skyler was right that he would destroy his family and jessie getting away was just what happened when we first met him as cap'n cook.

The only fun I had from the last season was making fun of it on here and reddit

It was godly. There was no shitposting, everyone was a patrician, there were daily Godard threads, daily Max Ophüls threads, and no capeshit at all. And you missed it.