How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you expect it? Did you forgive her?

How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you expect it? Did you forgive her?

She told me about it. Apparently been selling nudes and shit as well. We broke up.

>How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you? Did you expect it? Did you forgive her?
it always depends on your definition what you perceive as cheating.
my wife/slave and I have an open marriage anyway (I fuck more others than she fucks others in a 10:1 ratio) so there's no fear of cheating. We did it because we both know that at times one has appetite for a different dick/cunt than the one at home.
It's like with food - you don't have the same dish at home either, you too go out to eat or have take-out.

Hey, user, judging from your picture, I assume you're from yesterday's "what was the last time you fought with your gf".
I don't have a story this time around, considering I've never caught a gf cheating, but I'll bump your thread.

thanks communism

Im the same one yes, yesterday's thread became very enjoyable and helpful for most of the anons.

>How did you find out your girlfriend was cheating you?

seen her messages on facebook
She got drunk and cuddled with some dude.
I'm not all that bothered tbh because it was near the start of our relationship so we weren't really serious with each other

I knew it somehow. Its on those days she didnt answer any of my messages, or I saw her connected up late.

I just tried and sadly won.
>They saw you yesterday at 4am.
>Who?
>That doesnt matter, who was that guy?

Somehow it worked and yes, she was going home with a random guy she met that night. Just because she wanted to know if she was "still on the market, because she had been in a relationship for too long with me and started thinking she wasnt beautiful"

That way she ended a relationship of 5 years and a half.

I have to say she wouldnt tell me what she did, she would be with me like if nothing happened and thats what afraid me the most. I wouldnt know if she has done it more times. Girls are too fucked up, she thought it wouldnt matter if she let time pass by. This was 5 months ago, and she is a 30yo woman.

First thing i noticed was the way she acted around me and the way she would speak to me

My girlfriend kept coming home late from work, first it was 20 mins late, then 30 mins.

Eventually she came home one day with cum still in her hair. She told me she had been seeing several people. And that it was my fault.

I have been an alcoholic since that day 9 months ago. She broke me. 3 years are we were talking about kids.

>GF of 6 years wants to break up
>Try to get her back for a whole week
>She goes out with friends one night
>Doesnt come home
>Next night go through her phone while she is sleeping
>Find out she went with some friends to this guys house
>Confront her about it
>She says they only cuddled and watched a movie because friends were there
>A few weeks go by, we get back together
>Still feel like something is off so keep asking her about it details etc.
>She finally breaks down and said she fucked him that morning after her friends left.
>Make her describe every detail
>We get back together anyways and have been good for about a year now.

I know this is Sup Forums and you will say she is cheating on me.

But my current gf has been acting too distant all the time. I already asked if there was someone else, or what happened and we should talk about everything. She just says we dont have fluent conversations anymore and doesnt like to talk of her work with me neither.

She is too immature -10 years younger- and honestly I dont know what to do. She obviously says its my fault because I dont talk with her a lot, but Im always trying new conversation topics but she isnt interested in any of those. I dont really know how to keep this going on anymore.

Right now Im just waiting for her to talk, Im not even wasting my time in talking to her and making her feel Im constantly there begging on my knees.

I though of coming back with my exgf after knowing she cheated on me. And I know she made more than she said to me, but I think I wouldnt be able to sleep in the same bed with her, Im constantly thinking about that. Asked her about the details and she didnt want to tell me. I wish I could live single

>Eventually she came home one day with cum still in her hair
also check'd

"girls just want to have fun"

They need to be played with and teased like little kids, not engaged intellectually.

Only real reason is because I've cheated in the past too. After seeing how it was on the other end I haven't done it since and I think it was honestly the best thing for us.

Not really cheating, but here's my story.

I was dating this girl for 3 years. I went through some bad stuff during college. Nothing happened in my life, but I started feeling really blue, sometimes I'd want to stay at home for days or weeks, I didn't feel like working, talking, nothing. Anyway, she didn't get it so she'd constantly try to talk to me, come over, and worst of all always make it about her (i.e. did I do something? why don't you want to hang out with me etc.)

I told her I needed to be alone for a bit and that we should take a break. I loved her, but I really needed to be alone.

Anyway, she didn't take it well, said she still loved me, she didn't know what to do without me, tried to change my mind. Then two weeks later, she went on holidays with a group of friends and fucked a guy from said group.
I was planning to go back with her, but for some reason, it really soured it for me.
I don't blame her, and I don't really hold it against her, but I still expected she'd take more than two weeks to fuck someone else.

>Right now Im just waiting for her to talk, Im not even wasting my time in talking to her and making her feel Im constantly there begging on my knees.
cut her loose, or it'll get worse over time.
>speaking out of experience

Be firm and confront her about the lack of passion/communication/whatever you feel is lacking. Keep confronting her about it, the problem won't go away, either fix it or end it.

I should listen to my own advice and speak up more seriously about my sexual desires.

I don't know man, knowing all the details would make it especially hard for me. I'd think about it every time I looked at her.
But hey, if it works for you, then good.

But it didn't really help that the guy she fucked is like a fucking male model douche.

Many years ago, one of those facebook question things "whose house did you sleep over at last" and her answer was my best friends place. Asked her wtf, she admitted it, begged me to forgive her. I did, then cheated on her with her best friend and then broke up. dated her friend for like two months before she broke up with me. meh

her 15 year old sister told me. she didn't want my ex to find out it was her but wanted me to know, so I just told her I checked her phone while she was sleeping. she didn't exactly cheat per se, but somehow managed to develop really strong feelings for some other guy and in a way I think that's worse. I was with her for 9 years, 9 months and we were going to get married on our 10th anniversary. trying to stop myself from loving her and wanting to be with her is by far the hardest thing I've ever done but she's completely checked out of our relationship so there was no point in trying to fix things.

She took two weeks, but you had checked out of the relationship far earlier than that. Not having a go at you, just explaining how it would have felt for her.

I already did that a couple of times, she tried to fix it but theres something more I dont know. I really want to start talking right now but its always me bringing the same topic over and over again.

She just says things like "hows that going? how was your day?"

I never got married...why?
Because I fucked so many women that were either married or dating someone.
They went home and acted like it was just another day

At least it takes the guess work out of what she did. They made out, she sucked his dick, they fucked missionary and doggy style and he finished inside the condom. It doesn't get to me because I've done the same thing with other girls. We all fuck up

>be me
>come home early from overseas trip
>decide to have a few drinks before i go see the ol ball and chain
>get wasted accidently
>show up at her house unnanounced
>she lives in a granny flat, so i go around and knock
>"hey babe im home early let me in"
>hear shuffling in the room
>"hey user go home you sound drunk"
>proceed to yell at her to let me in because can clearly hear footsteps that isnt hers
>eventually get spooked since her parents are about to come out with baseball bat
>dont speak to her till after 2 years after she finds out i got a actress as a new gf and she be mad jell
>mfw found out via old friends she was still with the same guy she was with while we were together
>mfw he beats relentlessly
>mfw causes her to become anorexic
>mfw only reason i felt bad was because she now feels like a deflated balloon

lifes a beach nibba

They're all a bunch of bored whores, just like us. We're all fighting the urge to fuck anything on sight, that's why humans live in a sad state of stress. Pretending monogamy is an enslaving illusion.

You sound disgusting

bone em dont own em
women are like boats, motorcycles and horses
why make the payments on one when
you can ride the neighbors

Oh yeah, I get it. That's why I don't hold it against her. It's just one of these things that bothered me.

staying with one woman is like saying
I want to only eat hamburgers the rest of my life

Ive been cheated many times. What I know at least.

At first I thought if I engaged an average girl 5-6/10 she would be happy to stay faithful with me, but I was wrong, they could be a lot worse than prettier girls.

Theres this chubby girl I know she has on her whatsapp status "5 years with the love of my life", a picture together and shes been asking me to fuck and sending me nude pictures for months.

Well you will have to escalate the seriousness of the conversation each time. Try to be tactful about it, but don't be a pussy either.

You have a right to be angry if she won't make a genuine effort, she's selfishly wasting your limited time on this earth, whether she is consciously doing it or not.

dubs speak legitness

big tall short small lord knows I fucked em all

You know she only told you what you wanted to hear right? She probably did a lot more than that. And that probably wasn't the only time. She just told you the thing that would hurt you the less.

i could eat ribs every day of the week

Me and my gf are in the same class, I know already huge mistake. But I had been dealing with depression, after one of my closest friends died. And it was around this time, that there were alot of partying, but I didn't feel like going so I pretty much just stayed home. But one night I decided to go to a party, where I knew my gf was at, as i walked in I saw her friends looking at me funny, like I was some kind of freak.
>Looks in the kitchen
>Kissing some other guy
And yeah I broke up with the whore the next day.

she started "going out" with her friends a lot more. came over to my house one day after and her pussy felt loose from the dude the night before...I called her out and she called me crazy but I had been fucking her for 4 years and it was never that loose so I knew. I broke up with her cause I just knew. then one of her friends told a few weeks later she had been and other people came foward. She also blew my roommate and I confronted him then acted like it was all her fault and that I wasn't mad at him so I could rob him for some weed but got tired of waiting so I caught him walking out of the grocery store one day and beat the shit out him till his blood was all over my shirt. she was my hs sweetheart but I turned her out on drugs and she went coke whore on me...

I cant tell you how many friends I know that were married 20+ years and when the bitch hit the midlife crisis age started running bars acting like she's 20 again. All he got was child support and made a house payment on a house he didnt live in.

I'm really good at digging into people. This was the only time and sure they did more but those were the main points. I thought they did it more times too but I've tried and tried to dig and nothing. Also it was with one of her co workers

He laptop was open, was talking about sex with a couple of guys, nothing serious, but one asked for his ring. He had lost it and might been on her room. Something was odd, but I did trust her. Yes, then we broke up.

pussy dont get loose dude, that shit can pass a bowling ball and snap right back

They should make tires out of pussy they'd last a lifetime

How old are you?

I'm sorry satan. At least it wasn't your whole life wasted.
I was cheated on in high school. The guy that was helping her cheat showed my 14 year old brother nude pictures of her and he told me. Two years wasted. I was playing tennis with her at the time and told her to get the fuck in my car. I broke up with her and about a year and a half later I let it go and moved on. I found the perfect girl and you will too. You just have to deal with the bad relationships until the great one starts. Good luck user

So the crazy awesome thing about having a girlfriend cheat on you, particularly if she feels bad about it is that it's basically free leverage in almost every argument you might have for like 8 months.

Girls are conditioned, a lot of the time to seek esteem from men - and if they already have that you're no longer very interesting to them. They need to feel like you're better than they are.

The best, craziest sex I had was some two weeks after catching an ex cheating.

Now, long-term you should still plan on leaving because if she did it once she'll do it again but in the interim you should totally use that to your advantage.

Caught her in action after leaving work a day early (I worked away). Didn't expect it. Never forgave her but took me months to leave.

Lesson for life. Dont marry a woman that makes less money than you do. If I ever get divorced my wife will be paying me spousal support for a minimum of 17 years

Jeez man I'm sorry. I don't wanna make it sound like your fault cuz women are fucking morons but like part of the relationship is to make her feel beautiful and desired so she doesn't feel that. Again idk your case so don't wanna assume too much

fuck that, bro. dump that bitch and go for someone closer to your own age.
as you do sound like a bitch already, you will just have your heart broken.

it's terrifyingly easy to get women in relationships to jeopardize what they have. All it takes is a bad day, week, month and the right alpha when they are ovulating. The only way to beat Hypergammy is to be at the top.....

I've been in multiple relationships and can firmly say all women are sluts deep down and a lot of men will prey on both weak and strong willed women.

My wife cheated on me with one of her co workers, they worked the same shifts, naturally developed a relationship while I was out working hard on job sites. We had a good marriage up until that point. I no longer care for her the same and live my life the way I want to, traveling, making new friends, enjoying random flings.

Likewise the misses tried blaming me for the reason she cheated, it was because I was not home enough for her.

I now drive fancy cars, got promoted in my career field and fuck young gold digging bitches

Ik that pain seems like a lot but don't worry, high school relationships very rarely last. People haven't matured too far at that point. You were lucky to have it early

>being this much of a pussy
>Reddit spacing
Who knew(male)

Treat them all like shit, pound the fuck out of that pussy

Once you start that I love you cuddly shit youre toast

Do you know whats worse?
If they want to cheat, they can go downstairs and fuck the first man they want. Its as easy as that. And Im talking to every kind of girl, ugly, fat or older. It doesnt matter, they can do anything they want.

But on the other hand, try that for yourself. Yes I know we are all alpha males but its not that easy. I can spend months being single and not tasting a pussy, and it becomes harder the older I get.

And Im not even talking about getting into a threesome, if a girl wants to be in a gangbang she can do it without any problems.

she's already fucking someone else. if they're distant then they've lost interest and theres no going back. once you've been played you're just a game of "how long can I string him along" to them after that

It all became apparent that night she told me Tiger Woods had a better golf stroke. Never in history, has a man been treated so bad by his wife, but me. I payed for this bitch to get a green card, and now she's cheating on me with nigger... anyways just venting, gotta get back to fucking a country for lulz

Someone who knew we were together saw her with someone else. It was that simple

Nah bro. It's like eating on one plate that keeps giving flavors you love and it's great because you know whatever comes on that plate will taste good

How'd you find out though

Last girlfriend i had cheated on me by fucking a dude at a house party we were both at. Funny thing is,we had already fucked in the bathroom.....then she still wanted more dick because she was drunk.

Shithappens.pdf

I only found out because her best friend told me through text messages.

Never expected it,but i should have seen if happening since she was VERY immature.

I did forgive her,and we tried dating again for a while afterwards. Worked out HORRIBLY. We went through a bad downward spiral of constantly cheating on eachother,until we both called it quits.

There's an old saying
If you arent getting the pussy someone is

Woman are so privileged. I envy them as well friend.

I feel like I have to say nice, worshipful things in order to appease the disapproving messages I've internalized.

If you have game its just as easy for a guy
I never had a problem getting pussy. A bitch would be beating on my window at 2am while I was nailing one already...ahh the good ole days

This guy knows whats up.

Guilt, you guilt then into doing things that they wouldn't do before. Well of course we are assuming a grill who isn't a complete whore. Guilt is a powerful motivator but it does run it's course. If you get cheated on, use it to your advantage. Dangle her, make her your pet for a couple of months or weeks while you still getting ass on the side. Use it to your advantage and then let her catch you cheating to fuck with her mind and dump her. Or just emotionally fuck with her. Talk about marriage, and this and that. Then dump her ass. That's what I did with my ex at least. Felt so fucking good when I saw her tears streaming down her eyes. After I broke up with her she still tried to get with me so I used her whenever I needed some ass. When she got a boyfriend, I made her cheat on him with me since there still was an "emotional connection." Turn from a beta fuck to an alpha.

pussy can get loose, it doesn't stay that way forever but if its been beat up good it'll be a little wore out. I used to gage that shit up with my fingers and it'd be loose for a day or two after. I stopped that when we were 16 cause who wants to fuck it loose lol plus you think those girls shoving giant plugs and dildos started out that big day one? hell nah, they had to work up to that shit

Do you know if it works asking them by message if theres someone else?

I cant see her until this thursday and I would prefer to talk in person, but I just cant work properly and I really need to know.

all pussy was tight to me

bitch dont care if you hit bottom as long as you can fill the hole

You can't compare that

She started coming home from work at different times, schedules didn't make sense.

I first notice a change in her personality, she change around from being distant to overly nice.

Eventually, coming home from work one day i caught her red handed, beat up dude; got charged with battery and divorced her shortly after.

It made me realize women are just not worth it, this was a 10 year marriage too.

Unless you can think of constant new and exciting things to do with your lady they will seek out something different given time.

Typically girls just get distant when they're cheating, and "go out with friends" a lot.

Second chances are ALWAYS a mistake. Most girls who cheat just want attention and will get bored again. Ignore the tears.

Cool story bro

I found out when my ex wife gave birth to what I thought was are first child. When I saw it I immediately knew it wasn't my kid but my ex best friendselling kid. I knocked him out and filed for divorce right away. Luckily I got to keep most of my stuff because of his proof that she was unfaithful.

*Brofist*

Now, I'm usually pretty satisfied to leave well enough alone after the fact; she'll be some other asshole's used-up emotional mess, and I'll have better things to do with my time.

I tend to take my relationships very seriously, but I'm vindictive as fuck when my shit's not reciprocated.

>On reddit enough to come up with some shit like "reddit spacing"

Ex wife
Ex best friend

You must be fun to be around

You should never listen to a woman's words. Instead, look at her actions. Trust your gut feeling.Fe. If she's "going out with an old friend" that should not just be okay because you're so progressive and don't judge. She's gone fishing, that's what's going on. You know it, she knows it, your gut knows it. Too many pussy boys ignore their gut feeling because they hope their girls are as virtuous as they are. Well guess again.

I do t believe you, not one bit. Whole thing sounds fake. Probably just a guy jerking it to traps.

>ave to say she wouldnt tell me what she did, she wo

I swear I remember reading this a few months ago here

True statement, when my girl was hanging around her coworker too much I distinctively remember that gut feeling that something was not right and it wasn't.

Your body naturally has senses for this shit

Controlling a gf or forbid her to go out with "a friend" or "her fem friends" doesnt help. I always makes things worse.
If you start telling her those things, she will start keeping them as a secret. If she wants to cheat, she can do it anywhere, anytime.

For me the worst part is seeing how the innocent/pure ones are always the sluttier ones.

women are worse than men
you'll figure it out one day

Same friend. I used to think there was something wrong with me. that I was overly jealous. Then you figure out that women never turn off their radar for better mates and it all starts making sense. Granted she might not actually be cheating in the physical sense yet, but she is thinking about upgrading. At that point you might as well break up because i,n her mind the relationship is over anyway.

She can go out and flirt and fuck whoever she wants, just not when she's with me. I agree don't be a jelly bitch. Instead just of making a scene like a woman, walk away and watch her scramble because she doesn't have her safe option (you) anymore.

fpbp

Its a little hard to cheat when you know where she is at all times, make it clear that working "late" is not an option, and do not allow her to have friends.

Unless she is getting fucked in the bathroom stall at work you are pretty dam safe. Women dont need "friends" or "a life outside the home"

If you guys are still getting upset instead of happy when your girls cheat on you then you're too young to be on here.
It's a free escape from the waste of time and money relationships truly are.

I've been cheated on twice, and both times I couldn't have been happier.
"Thanks, was fun, I don't really need you in my life any more, no hard feelings".

This
If your gut tells you she's cheating, she's probably cheating. Instincts exist for a reason and while you may be refusing to accept the truth, they'll keep telling you you're wrong until you accept it.

Lmao best way to ensure she cheats on you. I think you're most likely a virgin

Fuck it, Im installing Tinder. Enough of this crap of relationship Im "having" with this girl.

Just asked if there was someone else, and I wanted to talk in person
She replies me with a laughing smiley, an "Okay" and "You are really bored"

Guys the only way to keep your gf loyal is to remain high value yourself. Or even better increase your value by working out, getting toned, getting nicer clothes, getting more friends and a better reputation. If your GF is a 6 she believes she deserves an 8. So if she thinks you're an 8 but either she finds out you're not, or your value lowers due to losing your job, parents dying etc, ... she'll be out of there. Because she "deserves it".

That said once she herself starts increasing her value by working out, dressing up, ... she's pretty much already gone. Like there's this saying that you don't buy a new pair of tits for your gf because she'll use them to attract other better men. It's true.

That said I don't expect grills to stick around anymore. They believe they can have it all and deserve it as well. Just be a decent guy and get yourself a soft harem of fuckbuddies, takes the pressure off.

It does get loose but not from dick. I had sex with my wife 2 and a half weeks after she had a baby and I could tell a noticeable difference. You are supposed to wait 6 weeks before having sex but I couldn't wait.

These days its almost impossible to have a healthy relationship. They can get anything they want even if they dont want to work, theres always someone better for them.

My exgf left me for this loser, but this loser worked for her, did anything for her, took her in his car for hours, didnt mind to talk 24/7 or stop seeing his buddies for her. He was a slave.

Stop talking to her bro. Waste of energy.