Easy DIY fleshlights, post the best set ups

Easy DIY fleshlights, post the best set ups

there are no good diy ones just buy a real one, if they're too expensive you need a new set of priorities.

Get a girlfriend and have sex with her. Life is MUCH better than sitting alone in your parents house fiddling with your dick.

hand

What part of easy do you not fucking understand

Wet your hand, pour salt on it (the more, the better it will feel) and then masturbate normally.

don't listen to this fucking idiot
the best fleshlight can be improvised right at home at little to no cost.
you will need:
1. your dad
2. a massive quantity of klonopin
3. a sponge
3. a thicc dicc
4. another dad, preferably fatter
3. a box of wine
3. A pair of needle-nose plyers
3. a rubber band

combine all ingredients in a bathtub, then do an big cum to benis

Feels good OP

not op but this is the entirely wrong mentality and why men often wind up with shit gfs. Is because they approach it from a point of sexual desperation. Women are almost never sexually desperate and will get the upper-hand in the relationship because of it. Fleshlights help men approach future and current relationships on level footing which is good. I think every man should have have one until women stop being so entitled.

Pic related OP. But once you put your wang in there, the rubber glove will definitely slip off the towel. You'll then have a glove snapped painfully around the base of your penis, which will swell up, preventing removal on the glove. Just cut a finger off the glove to piss through.

>then do an big cum to benis
That's how all advice should end.

so force-feed your dads some box wine and Kpins and when those niggers is faded take the sponge, plyers, and rubber band and throw them in the trash. Next, crack that nigger's boipuccina pesto in half with your yoghurt cannon and fap til you crap, nigger faggot retard

>I think every man should have have one
Yeah, I'm married and I would not get rip of my Tenga fliphole.

>"hey wife, you want me to smack that tonight?"
>"maybe if you stroke my back, complete this list of chores, phone my parents for a chat, and treat me with tender respect for three weeks straight"
>LOLNO, out comes the Tenga

>crack that nigger's boipuccina pesto in half with your yoghurt cannon and fap til you crap

i caught my wife farting when we were little boys. Now I raep ervery day

I hatefuck my nigger-niece in law in the shower every day and night

Here you go OP.

Make sure your mother has used the gloves and sponge for washing the dishes. Then you can imagine you are banging her hand.

I use my passed out drunk uncle's fupa as a fleshlight, shit's cash

This one will work better if you use anthrax instead of cornflour, and delete system32 first.

I'm actually thinking about making one of these. Is anthrax really better than cornflour? I didn't know it could thicken like that. brb i'll try. And wat is system 30? is it a virus?

Final infopic I have OP.

Pretty sure none of these will be better than normal fapping. But you'll have gone ten minutes without fapping while you try to make it. SO it'll feel stupendous.

I skullrape my nigger-niece in law in the shower every day and night

I bet people love spending time with you. Theres nothing wrong with having a fleshlight but youre an autistic moron if you would rather stroke it with a toy every night because
> women are too entitled.
Give me a break. There are plenty of attractive women who are fun to be around you can have sex with. If she ends up being a "shitty gf" then stop seeing her and go keet someone else. Youre pathetic.

I sold my niece into slavery and bought a real fleshlight.

what is that

It's for mincing meat.

n8 b8 m8

Gr8 b8 m8

>implying sexual gratification is the only reason to have a relationship.
Don't be stupid there's plenty of women you could have sex with but there's few you'd want to have a relationship with. And yes women are extremely entitled the only way to stop that is to treat them like equals and not put the pussy on a pedestal or treat them like your betters because they're not. Providing an easy point of leverage keeps that equaling from happening because they'll use it. I suppose that lesson is beyond a virgin white knight like you.

H8 ur b8 m8. The st8 of your b8 is not gr8

Kek.
Butthurt mode engaged.
I didnt say it was the only reason to have a relationship but this thread does pertain to sexual gratification.

Good joke Sup Forumsro

Once you're in a long-term relationship, it can actually be healthy to let your girl use sex as leverage. Mine frequently says shit like 'will you drive me to work tomorrow if we have sex tonight'. We've been together ten years, obviously I'd drive her to work anyway. But this way I end up getting way more sex, and she still feels she's profiting from her pussy.

Oh jesus my sides

I just think it sets a bad standard more than anything. She should be having sex with you because she wants to not because she needs something. Obviously if you're in a very long term relationship the ground rules and boundaries have already been set and you've had a long time to establish mutual respect. I think fleshlights are more important in the first year or so because it's when those boundaries are forming and it's a lot easier to keep your ground that it is to take back lost ground. If you make it past like 4 years though whatever you're doing in the context of that relationship is probably working for the both of you.

im cumng

This user gets it, those are a must in jail. Its called a fefe

>She should be having sex with you because she wants to not because she needs something.
That assumes that both partners in a relationship have the same sex drive. After the first thrill of a relationship is over, this is rarely the case. Of course, some dudes are lucky enough to have a nympho girlfriend. But most of us will want sex at least three times as much as the girl does.

If I only had sex when she wanted to have sex, I'd have blue balls.

But, yeah, I wouldn't have been happy about this kind of sex-exchange in the early stages of the relationship - so you're right about that.

that's where I think the fleshlight comes in use later is more to mitigate the urges so you can have a nice stress free relationship without pressuring her for sex. But if she's easy to win over she's probably more lazy than unwilling. There's always the "romantic" options but the more they're used the less effective they become.

Accurate

I am cross threading these threads because reasons