How do you get a gf when people tell you that you're supposed to talk to them like they're one of your guy friends...

How do you get a gf when people tell you that you're supposed to talk to them like they're one of your guy friends? Aren't you supposed to create sexual tension? But doesn't that creep them out? I don't understand how to talk to women or to get them Sup Forums.

>not creating sexual tension with your guy friends
creating sexual tension with guy friends makes them want you which makes you the alpha even if you arent gay

This

Talk to them like PEOPLE and treat them like women. DO NOT treat her like a fucking princess the first time you meet her, just like a guy friend and you can throw in a few things but do not over do it. If anything under do it so she feels like she wasn't good enough for you and she needs to prove herself. It is a turn off for women if you're going to give her everything she wants the second you meet her. there is nothing to work for and gets boring fast

people can give you all the advice in the world and you can study all you want, but the hard truth is, if you're asking here you're not getting a good looking girl with a good personality. you're just fucked into settling

For the most part this guy gets it. Except I don't see women as people. Also creating sexual tension is easy. They don't feel creeped out as long as your aren't a fucking 3/10

i think you're underestimating how autistic most people are on this board. if you can't create sexual tension with a girl you're just dumb. plain and simple. getting girls is actually so easy if you're physically attractive. if you're not totally ugly and you're not getting girls you're just beta af

ive also been trying to figure this out... its fucking confusing

agreed. It seems so memey to boil it all down to Alpha and Beta type shit, but women do really love an Alpha type male. They love being treated like shit and told what to do etc. It's just the way they are. Theres a sterotype that women only fall for the guys who are assholes, and sterotypes exist for a reason. It also doesn't hurt to be funny.

This isnt totally true
Ive looked relatively the same over the past two years and last year wasnt geting any pussy. This year a few things in my head and in my life have changed making me a much more confident person. i went from two total girls ive had sex with to 10 in less than a year and theres nothing that has changed drastically looks wise for me

Can confirm.
When I acted like a fucking beta I got nothing except orbiting girls, yet years later I fucked one less than a week after being introduced to her

I meant IS totally true

user is right... Confidence is key. Looks do matter, but doesn't matter nearly as much to women as long as you are confident while giving a woman respect. A little humor works too when the moment calls for it.

You're basically agreeing with him

nononononono you got it all wrong. You aren't supposed to respect them. They want to be treated like you already own them. Trust me.

Women (and men) like confidence. It isn't about being a dick, it's about knowing yourself, liking yourself, and knowing what you want. If you can exude that then looks, humor, intelligence are all gravy.

Plus women differ *as much as men do*. People vary, a lot. So figure out what you need to do to be comfortable with yourself then just try to socialize, you're never going to have higher than even like a 10% success rate realistically.

Hmm I dunno about this... maybe this works for a select few, but I feel like for most women, you would be taken off her list immediately for being a creep

I agree with you, but remember that you have to have charisma to do that, if you treat them like a complete and utter asshole, you're not getting shit

It's a delicate balance between being nice to be with (not exactly being nice) and being really confident with them.

That might work for some women but intelligent women want to be treated as an equal. I'm going to get shit for this but I almost exclusively date feminists because I'm confident and treat women with respect.

No I'm not talking about green haired ham planets, I'm talking about confident, educated women.

You're going to get fucked by a feminazi if you continue to date them and then commit an innocent mistake, and I really mean innocent.

Just saying, be careful

>trust me
>i got with a girl one time i know what im talking about

Yeah my recent girlfriend got really bitchy near the end but our relationship was falling apart for different reasons. Relationships, and just sex in general brings out very weird sides of people.

Well shit it works for me. Women love the whole bad boy thing. The key isn't that you treat them like total shit. The key is make them feel that you don't care about them that much, plus it helps to invalidate their opinion whenever you can.
Nah, intelligence doesn't really have anything to do with it in my experience. In my opinion it's the ones that are trashy that will stand up for themselves, because they're not afraid to. I fucked this pretty hot and smart Indian chick by pretending like I never even cared about her. (I didn't lol). Pic me and Indian honey

See this

I had horrible experiences with feminists, each one worse than the last, and swore to never date any of them ever again after that.

I think you should find an intelligent woman who is not a feminist, or at least is a non-activist one
Good luck though

See this. i said the same thing before "her" and im not even claiming to be female....

The sexual tension comes from them actually being attracted to you idiot. If you try and create sexual tension it's cringe inducing and it's what a lot of guys try.

Not like a guy friend but build a relationship first, some of the best girlfriends I've had came from being friends first because you learn so much about the person in that time. Plus current gf I call dude, man etc. All the time and she doesn't mind. Doesn't mean she's just one of the bois you just gotta find the right one who goes with how you treat her naturally not how your trying to treat her

Like 1% of feminists are activists or fit into the "feminazi" stereotype.

Confidence. And yes, you need to create sexual tension, but do it in a way that makes it desirable. In fact, your confidence should be able to di this for you naturally. Once you feel like a conversation with a woman you just met is going smoothly, it will become easy and you'll know what to do.

I don't know about being friends first. I like to have my intentions known right from the get-go.

Act as if you have a woman. Otherwise, you may end up looking like a snivelling faggot. I've found nothing worse than a creepy guy, thinking his line of chat is doing them any good.

How do you approach a girl that you find attractive without looking like a creep. I don't think I have ever had the confidence to go up to a random girl and ask for her number.

huh. what do you mean

Talk to them like they're humans, instead of an alien species you're scared of and are trying to trick into fucking.

this picture lmao

>walk up and ask for her number
there is no situation where this is not creepy.
you need to talk to her about something and then if you hit it off you can ask for it later on. asking for it without any pretext is just creepy and weird and you most likley will get something fake or she just wont talk to you

>I don't understand how to talk to women or to get them

That is why you are here

You just gotta do it Sup Forumsro. You see that pretty girl over there? Just try and start a conversation with her. You have to at least TRY. You've got nothing to lose. Forget about the fear of rejection, because even if you do get rejected, you're right back at the start where you were anyways. The more you do it, the easier it will get. In due time, in due time.

Depends on country and area, sometimes it's more like 85%
But yeah there are a lot of normal non activist feminists

But like what do you talk about. Just make an observation and try to flow a conversation out of it?

IME they don't like being treated like shit. depends on the woman. a small minority like dominating, some like being dominated, and others like a "strong" male that makes them feel safe and good about themselves while still being confident, smart, and able to deal with stress. that's my experience at least. trying to say women either like being dominated or being the one dominating is overly simplistic imo. comes down to more whether or not they feel safe around you (could mean many things) as well as you being confident and being able to deal with problems.

i understand what you mean, you could argue the person i'm describing is "alpha" but i think it's a little less confusing to just say someone who's confident, to oversimplify. just dont make them feel like you're trying to charm them. just be that one guy that's different

but you can't learn this shit. you just are or you aren't

>wasnt getting any
>now am

Uhh, and..? Keep going, tell us what you changed

Anything that is related in the moment. It can even be small talk, even though I hate small talk. Ask her a simple question. Make a comment. Tell her something. It could be anything. You just gotta break the ice. If it fails, no big deal... move on to the next one.

Yeah you just pick anything. Maybe shes wearing something you are familiar with (brand, Sports team, college, ect.) say you really like it and start a convorsation about that (reccomend telling a story about some cool thing that happened to you or made up thats related to the thing. Its an easy way to complement her and also a conversation starter

Wait what.. Fem fucking fem?
TITS OR GTFO. you know the rules.

Just acting confident and not thinking she's the only one out there

talk about something that would make her want to talk to you, like something about herself... girls can sniff out awkwardness too, so be confident while doing it

Nah, do not play stupid games. Either she wants something out of you or not.

I did not change too much physically about myself but i started dressing nicer in general like wearing a button down or a solid color shirt or v neck with nice a nice brand of shoes (NOT SNEAKERS) not just when you go out with a girl but at most times try to wear something stylish while being professional. If minimum it makes you look like you have more money and girls like that
>above also makes people take you more seriously and more respected by older people

Also got a sports car so that bumped my confidence even if girls have no knowledge of it (only cost me 8k for a nice mustang that most people think is like 20k+)
Those things are the main Confidence boosters, but when you get one girl it gives you more confidence than before and its like a latter because each one gives you more confidence than the last.

Drinking also helps with socializing. I realized that if you try to be a douche and the loudest person in the room then girls will like you more.
Although its something that i activley have to try to do because it does not come naturally to me because that is not who i am but its easier with alcohol

No two people are the same. If you find yourself struggling with girls, it might be your "type". Switch it up and just talk to someone the way you'd like to be talked to. No, I don't mean dirty talk. It also helps if you get in that mentality that you've known her for years.. meaning don't be worried about what you say. Keep it clean and complimentary.

She does NOT want anything out of you until she decides what she wants. Doing the above will make her decide she wants you.
fuckin moron

You don't need to do any of this unless you're into superficial high maintenance women. This sounds like the stereotypical businessman type of guy who has to cover up not having a personality with material things. I'm not talking about you user... but this is not good advice. Just be confident and true to yourself, and talk to as many women as possible. I promise you'll be successful as long as you try.

Girls love playing stupid fucking games. if you don't know this then you have'nt talked to enough girls lmao
When you cant have something it makes you want it more. simple psychology

Fine, play stupid games, get stupid prizes. Even if it works it is nothing but a doomed neurotic attraction.

Follow Richard Richard's advice and you won't go far wrong.

yeah you can tell that guy's in highschool. that shit doesn't work when women actually want relationships or fuck buddies and not just to flirt with you in between classes. you play games with a woman, she will assume you're not interested and not talk to you.

these threads are so cringe

>superficial high maintence women
these are most of the time the most attractive women. I am also not looking for any type of relationship right now so im fine with attracting girls like this and buying them drinks and banging them then moving on

>stupid prizes
>pussy
>winning the game
kek what is there to not understand.

no, i mean some of them do, but girls that actually want you won't play games. if they do, it's befause they don't actually want you and are just trying to use you to boost their egos and see how hard you will fight to have them even though you have no chance.

or, a small percentage of them just think that's what a guy wants so they play games. in other words, they are dumb

Can't win anything if you don't play

Well yeah I've had a few girlfriends and fuck buddies but they were worth it and didn't make me want to gauge my eyes out. Girls that play stupid games are dumb and stupid as fuck

Just make them laugh and don't put them on a pedestal.

My advise it to make a girl want to want you. If she already wanted OP he wouldn't be here. Play the game until she wants you and when she does you have won.

Yup.

trips for Rik!

you people are autistic af

go back to r/incels you socially retarded degenerates

Don't talk to them because nowadays that's considered rape.

Its easy, make them laugh be yourself and dont be such a fucking creep you autistic neck beard. Oh and dress decent and groom yourself. That means take a shower you filthy animal.. You fucking smell like 5 day old cum. Dont be a try hard... They can smell that from a mile away.

This. I started talking to a girl at work recently and she seemed interested, so I asked if we could trade numbers because I wouldn't get to talk to her at work that much. She agreed. Sent her a text with my name, she replied with hers. Tried to start a conversation, no response. Yet when I saw her afterwards the next day, she smiles and said Hi. Bitch, I don't play games. I'm too old for that bullshit. Quit being a girl and be a woman. I can smell what you're trying to do, but I won't fall for that shit. Some other guy can boost your ego making you think that you're some hot shit when you're really not. NEXT

Is this thread full of same fagging??

True but surely there's a way to still land her in bed and get around her bullshit

>71 replies, 25 posters

Yeah sounds like you won that one bud

Just people arguing about who is right. There isnt many non reply posts

But I don't want to be a clown.

Ha thanks, yeah. Sure, people play games. But I don't have time for that bulllshit. I just ignore her everyday when I walk in, and I know she noticed this. She still has the balls to smile and say bye when I leave. I'll give her that, but she lost for sure. I look right back in her face and say bye without smiling.

Yeah a chick at work tried her bullshit on me, I just started ignoring her, after her attempts to flirt and kinda stand close while she talked, I knew she wanted me to do something, but I'm not going to do so at work, i mean.. ffs. I'm at work, I don't want to get fired for flirting with a chick, which CAN and WILL happen these days if she complains. Fuck that.

She ended up getting another job somewhere else in the company, although I honestly did not want to ask her out or anything, fear aside. But would have been a good lay tho.

These girls know what they're doing. If you're not dumb, you can either play along (risk involved if it's at work) or you can be alpha as fuck and ignore her (the better option). Either way, she's not a girl you would want to hang out with. The right girl for us will not play games and will actually be genuinely interested while acting like a woman, not like a girl in high school.

this is why you are single.

Well that is what i did, i ignored her and just chatted like we were just normally getting along, but that was it. It was kind of enjoyable knowing she wanted me to ask her out or something, but not doing so/wanting to.

could be the reason why he is, but who the fuck would want to deal with someone like that? i know i wouldnt

Yeah, gotta be careful with these bitches

So I have a little experience with this. I have had a 3 serious relationships if you count the one i am in now and 3 girls who I just fucked sometimes. I am 23, 6'1, just past chubby but still not fat, deep voice, thick wild hair, and plain clothes. I would rate myself a 6.5/10 at the most.

The girls that I like enjoy self-depricating humor, sexual tension, sweet talk, and my cooking. You need to have confidence in your approach. This basically means an aloof interest that is still intense. I know that sounds like nonsense, but it's kind of my default when I am talking to a girl I want.

Get you a tinder. There are plenty of girls to fuck if that's what you want, but there is also the occasional sweet girl who thinks it's for dating. Get laid, but it's the sweet girls you want to really try for. They know that tinder implies sex, but they also want something serious. This is the perfect setup. There is sexual tension from the start, so you only have to maintain it.Get her number or kik or whatever after a few days max. You want to move away from all of the other guys spamming her inbox on tinder. Once you get her here, a date is basically guaranteed as long as you don't act like a spazz-ass only looking fuck her. From here, it's all chemistry between you. Don't put up fronts. Literally act like yourself. It's the only way you will find anything with any depth.

Last minute thought; Being really straightforward about what you want seems to be the way to go on tinder. Tell her what kind of relationship you want from the getgo, that you have a high libido if you do (this saves frustration later), and tell her the qualities you like most about yourself. It gives her a sense of honesty and directness, and women like both of those 9/10.

Other than all of this, it's just talking to them.

that sounds absolutely ridiculous

you don't manufacture sexual tension, it happens naturally through your interactions. sure a girl could create tension by flashing you her tits, but guys don't have that. if they only wanted to fuck us it would happen. if they aren't sure then you wait to see if there is any sexual tension/spark between you.

That's just the world's way of ensuring your autistic genes don't reproduce.

Listen, women want a man. A man who gets shit done. The alpha male so to speak. You ever see that movie 300? Or Gladiator? They had swords and fought to protect their families. A weak, submissive woman with their big strong muscly man. That's what you gotta do OP, except you don't have a sword or a family. You gotta pull out your dick and swing it around like you own everywhere you go. Only 4 inches? That's ok. Get some Extenze and grow that shit. Nah, just playing... but seriously, women want a man. They actually like to feel like a woman and feel safe when they are with their man. Get confident, grow some balls, and man up. Talk to women and be yourself. You need to do this if you want a relationship with a woman.

A woman that plays games is not worth your time.

you lost user, she can have sex whenever she wants with whoever she wants, she can afford playing games, you can't. She gets the last laugh regardless. Sorry but that's reality.

The reality is both sides could have won whatever way you look at it. She won brcause she has options, and he won because he is weeding out what he isn't looking for. There actually is no winner or loser here, just a perspective to analyze with no right or wrong answer.

I do not think I have ever seen this happen. The closest to that would be when a friend takes a leadership role or shows reason to be above other, then people want to be friends with him. I have never seen a sexual component to it.

first u gotta be attractive to them, then you gotta fuck them

You're not realizing there are other ways to get women, easier ways too depending on your personality. I put on the whole "intelligent mysterious stranger who already is semi rich due to investments and knows what he is talking about" (which is true) and I proceed to make witty jokes and then assert dominance when needed. I've had multiple girls ask me for help studying and I come over and fuck them.

I feel like I'm like this too. You don't get much attention being this way, but when you do get some, it seems like the girl is genuinely interested, then it's up to you to keep it. I'm much more into introverted girls than extroverted ones though, so it's natural for me to be this way.

this

If you need some stupid app like Tinder to talk to women, then you need to work on yourself

No shit I need to work on myself. The reason I was using tinder though was just for easy fucking. I just happened to find someone really great on it too.