TRUMP GENERAL - UNLIMITED POWER EDITION

LATEST DELEGATE COUNT FOR THE DON: 1,134 - TOTAL NEEDED TO REACH THE NOMINATION: 1,237 - REMAINING DELEGATES NEEDED: 103

SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17 state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS:
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH:
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS:
>Katrina on Situation Room 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI
>Trump on Hannity (+Reince Priebus) 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iiBIlELcg
>Carson, Priebus on the Kelly File 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RDLKcTESJl0
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT:
'John Miller' interview
>youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>Trump Explains in 3 Mins why Clinton Can’t be President
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6BXrURB0Y
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4
>Black Man From the Hood Supports Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=HvCOyQZ8u8w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rzt0p97ngg
theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
youtu.be/lDlEye3mEIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KWxZQiV9Rzo
youtube.com/watch?v=EVvZ59Se0WA
judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
theweek.com/speedreads/623029/latinos-slam-hillary-clinton-obvious-offensive-pandering-cinco-de-mayo
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/
youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho
youtube.com/watch?v=9R-kfnQPrus
soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/never-trust-a-black
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731809410578808832
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-14/you-know-those-missing-hillary-emails-russia-might-leak-20000-them
youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/she-said-she-was-eighteen
youtube.com/watch?v=QApICxqiZcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

>begrudgingly checked

This is a what?

Satan's endorsement? Somebody alert the Bernie supporters that they're on the wrong side.

checked fpbp

fuck you

MAGA

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH

the madman

youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec

it's hilarious watching the media throw everything they've got at trump to the extent that they lose all credibility. they're overdoing it with their go-to tactic of allegations of bigotry that it becomes transparent to many normies that they're just going to frame him as sexist, racist, ect. no matter what.

this tactic is losing its potency and the media come out looking like the SJW tryhards that they are. they've accused him of everything under the sun and now it's impossible to take any of their criticisms of him seriously

Daily reminder to reach out to Bern-Outs on twitter. Be calm and come across as someone who wants to inform, not argue. My favourite thing to do is link them articles relating to Trump fighting for the entry of Blacks and Jews into a club he used to attend.

>dad and mom visit me
>dad sees TAOTD lying on my desk
>"Who wrote that book for Trump?"
>He wrote it dad
>what? Isn't he too stupid for that?

jesus christ, the german media knows how to twist the mind of the people. I am disgusted.

Also reminder that this convention shenanigans provides an opportunity to remind them that Trump opposes the establishment corruption that fucked them over

>When Democratic party is just about done.

確認した!

>by the time Trump takes office, he will have totally and utterly discredited the mainstream media, making governing the nation that much easier.

to be fair, Bernie's people are a bunch of fucking babies

Someone on reddit was upset because a rule change was submitted at 9am, which was 'too early'

checked and keked

>"no dad, he is german"

Trump comes from the land of poets and thinkers and it shows.

Bascially this I wonder how many will immediately commit suicide when they announce Hillary as the nominee?

Trump on a retweeting spree!

TOO EARLY YOU SAY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rzt0p97ngg

theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

>“Hillary hates kids. She was one nasty bitch when she was pregnant. My God, for nine months, she made my life a living hell and blamed me!

“From the beginning, our political advisors warned us that Hillary must take my last name and concentrate on having a child if I was going to have a future in politics. I saw the real Hillary after we got married.

“She’s a damn frigid bitch who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual. All I hear is how much she despises penises; she thinks they are fucking ugly, like snakes.”

youtu.be/lDlEye3mEIQ

>Hillary Clinton will go toe to toe with Donald Trump and win

w
we
wew
we
w

l
la
lad
la
l

>cuck guest on fox accuses trump of twisting hillary's words to make her look bad
the host and other guest laughed

>super villain suit
>token black with "ohhhh snap"
> CP jokes ?!?!?!?

Does she have dementia?

Can someone give me a summary of what happened last night for the Democraps in Nevada?

> Bernie and Hillary contested convention

Wat do?

Laugh and watch the left burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWxZQiV9Rzo

Grab the popcorn

It's fucking hilarious that the dems have been harping on about how "fractured" the Republicans are when shit like this is going on.

It's pretty comfy over here in Trumpland while the Bernouts are screaming in impotent rage at their fellow democrats.

>bern victims: "hey you guys are fudgin the numbers we need to recount these"
>shillaries: "WE'LL NOW VOTE ON ENDING THE CONFERENCE, YAY OR NAY?"
>berns: "What?? Na-"
>shills: "YAYS HAVE IT SAYONARA SUCKERS" *tires screeching*

youtube.com/watch?v=EVvZ59Se0WA

EXTRA BUTTERY

god, seeing the left eat itself makes me so hard

Awooposts
Unashamedly
Totally
Irredeemable
Sometimes
Manchildren

Celebrate

they enacted article 27 of the satanic communist protocols, meaning that bernie no longer must give his child sacrifices to hillary's warlock, which caused a backlash from the reptilian hyper-delegates who are now threatening to summon Samael the Daemon Prince of Pandaemonium to unleash hell (literally) at the convention

hillary was really kind of a qt back in the day, it's a shame the dark side force powers melted her face

the CBC still isn't taking him seriously. i'd guess the same goes for media in other countries bothering to cover the election.

i'm also going to guess most of the world is going to wake up in total disbelief to a president trump on the 9th of november. they'll wonder how it could have happened... how could nobody have seen it coming... and they'll look to the same fraudulent propagandists that misled them for an answer.

PLEBBIT IS MAD

I did it Sup Forums

HILLARY CANNOT HANDLE THE BANTZ

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/

HILLARY HAS NO STRENGTH, NO STAM
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

HILLARY IS A DISGRACE
theweek.com/speedreads/623029/latinos-slam-hillary-clinton-obvious-offensive-pandering-cinco-de-mayo

HILLARY AND THE MEDIA ARE CORRUPT BUDDIES
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/

Laugh my ass off for an entire day and make fun of libshit friends who thought this would happen to us.

And with crab legs. Seriously, I can't tell which one of the conventions will be a more enjoyble based purely on entertainment value. In any case it will be a riot. Literally.

Can't wait to see this

>not posting the gross version

I just don't understand the hate, he said that Trump is crazy, although he acknowledged that he got pretty far until now. He says that it will be bad for all of us when he becomes the POTUS because he is crazy. He has been brainwashed and I am sad about it. I always thought that he is kinda conservative but at this point he probably wouldn't even care if I told him that I was gay. What the fuck is going on.

Anyone have the picture of Cruz behind a door? People caption it with "The second ballot, Donald."

>and they'll look to the same fraudulent propagandists that misled them for an answer.

this.

their cognitive dissonance is so strong though, they will just shift gears into lambasting the American electorate as stupid, xenophobic, warmongering, dangerous zealots who must be destroyed etc.

How can Trump recover from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho

>it's a knockoff crafted in a vietnamese sweatshop filled with chinese born mexicans

DRUDGE

WAKE THE FUCK UP

GET THIS SHIT ON THE FRONT PAGE

redpill your dad. take a couple of the most blatant propaganda pieces your media puts out and show him why they're lying

In the cases where they aren't lying, show him how our "approved politicians" have gotten away with worse, and yet the media doesn't care

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
bill clinton is known to be THE most hung guy in washington, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed shillary's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with bill barely able to force it past the knob, and shillary moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on bills throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>those shitty tattoos

She deserves to be irrationally angry about Trump every single day of her life.

>GET THIS SHIT ON THE FRONT PAGE
get what on the front page?

>complains about penis size discussions
>proceeds to size shame

youcantevenvote.webm

The NV Dem nonsense. It needs coverage, badly.

If she kept her mouth shut she'd be 6/10, tops. Her yapper knocks her down to a 4

youtube.com/watch?v=9R-kfnQPrus

Entitled cunts

>jew

soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/never-trust-a-black
fuckin sick yo

OH SHIT HE'S DOING IT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731809410578808832

PRAISE

Will Trump be on any of the Sunday morning shows?

>when you boo me you're booing bernie sanders

wew

Don is on a retweeting spree again!

>the failing nytimes
There it is, another label has been assigned.

>real men aren't bullies
oh my bad, I thought this was election to the president of the United States, not who got to go down the slide first at recess.

also >literally spreading your legs for politics
real men aren't going to be manipulated that easily.

Is the news covering this at all?

It's ridiculous that they make trump unifying the GOP a big deal when THIS is the state of the dems

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-14/you-know-those-missing-hillary-emails-russia-might-leak-20000-them

I guess the poor "dony boy" has to take this consolation prize.

Please Putin, help your bro Trump out and drop those e-mails ASAP.

o ya bb dat track is hot

Can someone pls photoshop a MAGA cap on her? Thx.

>mfw Trump confirmed for /lifelong/ fox
youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo

have another track senpai
the guy that made these says the album (Moovin' n Groovin') is coming out in june
soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/she-said-she-was-eighteen

I love how Trump genuinely rewards loyalty and good favour and punishes people who are dishonest or deceiving to him.

KEK
Do you guys SERIOUSLY believe a single bill that Trump proposes will end up being passed?

His presidency will be the biggest deadlock, the biggest catastrophe in the history of U.S. politics. The new Andrew Johnson

laughable stuff lads

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

>OUR CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN SO IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
main is reddit salty today

t. tanned German

all I want is a wall to keep the brown people out

Why would you want to do that to an egg

Okay, here's the two alternatives.

>World War 3: Die For Israel
>Great Depression 2: Entitlement Meltdown

>Moonman is now a cuck

worst moonman track I've heard so far

t. Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=QApICxqiZcw

Why the fuck would anyone report on Bernie?

Tune into ANY of his rallies and he's repeating the same shit verbatim.

>WAHL STREET BANKUHS
>THE TAWP OHNE PERSSENT
>WE MUST STAWP DUHNALD TRUMP

He refuses to meaningfully attack his only opponent. There's nothing to discuss.

name one bill he's proposed.