clyp.it/jm1uvvbw
clyp.it/beirg2jv
clyp.it/tjjetkoi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yesterday. .. enjoy

Love Grime

LP5 was released in '98 silly

When it's ready. Maybe in 2018.
>it's annoying i know haha, but my albums take a long time to create because i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers. the majority of artists do, so they are able to release music faster. unfortunately it takes me longer because if there's a style i need to learn i just have to figure it out by trial and error, or if im stuck on a lyric or beat sometimes i have to start again. i think it leads to more original product though, and hopefully the fans are happier in the long run. that said, i am making a lot of music right now, but i also want to have more of a sonic theme to this album so i'm using less of the stuff i'm recording. in any case, ill try to be as swift as possible!"

Nobodies waiting

Fucking go cut yourself right now user do it because you want to

I do.

Chill down autist

>it's annoying i know haha, but my albums take a long time to create because i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers. the majority of artists do, so they are able to release music faster.
thats complete bullshit. the majority of artists? is she serious. there are millions of people playing in their garages recording to a cassette recorder in the middle of the room or some cheap audio interface. only the 1% of the 1% of the music industry do that. i normally like grimes but that comment makes her sound clueless and full of herself

Nigga when people say "artists" they're normally not referring to the millions of doofuses making shitty beats that only their mom hears

well thats how fucked up capitalisms stranglehold on the music industry is. the only "real" artists are those who can do it as a full time profession. even then almost all of them write and perform their own music sometimes hiring a studio engineer.

I really hope she moves away from the bowl hair cut and never looks back.

I really like Grimes but holy fuck. It really doesn't work for her... or any woman.

She meant professional musicians, not those amateur soundcloud-tier "musicians". Those amateurs are irrelevant,

is she photoshopped? she has creepy man hands

>can't handle her beauty
She needs big hands to play her instruments properly.

She is mentally retarded

Grimesie doesnt want u fuccbois pining after her

You actually stopped doing this for a few hours and i felt normal again

We're not pining for her

but she doesn't play her instruments properly, it's all done in the studio with the patriarchy

Yet way more successful than you'll ever be

I want Grimes to sit on my face

Not every bedroom musician makes EDM.

yes only true grimesie fans know that grimesie wants her biggest fans to kill her and then themselves so they can be together in heaven eternally

so go do it what are you waiting for user

>the majority of artists do, so they are able to release music faster.
It's as if she thinks she's making symphonies or something musically radical for that matter.

>he believes this

>symphonies
>musically radical

>synth pop
>dance pop
>artistically significant

>artistically significant
Define "artistically significant". Meanwhile listen to some acclaimed synthpop like The Knife, Kraftwerk, Yazoo, The Human League, Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, OMD, Goldfrapp, Susanne Sundfor, Ladytron, Yellow Magic Orchestra, New Order, Gary Numan, iamamiwhoami, John Foxx, Hot Chip.

fuck off

>my albums take a long time to create because i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers. the majority of artists do
And they're all better than you Grimes so take a leaf out of their books, NEXT!

that doesn't make her any less fucked

Kill her? How would you do it

Several posts in this thread are vile
Reminder to be nice to Grimes

Fuck off if it's so unwelcomed

I want grimes to enjoy a car crash or something so i don't have to hear about her anymore

>And they're all better than you Grimes

Do you have this pasta at hand every time someone dares question your Grimes?
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/The Knife, Kraftwerk/
Apparently, you do. Either way, while there are acclaimed synthpop musicians, don't over romanticize their music and be honest. That has been very hard for Grimes fans for some reason.

>Do you have this pasta at hand every time someone dares question your Grimes?
Yes.
>Either way, while there are acclaimed synthpop musicians, don't over romanticize their music and be honest.
She didn't over romanticize her music too. Her music speak for itself and it's honest - the work of a single artist. Lots of people fell under its spell.

Grimes X Autechre collab when?

That would be madness. That could make Autechre embrace melodies again like they did on their first 3 albums.

Check this out clyp.it/jm1uvvbw
Does it sound like early Autechre?

That would be very nice. I dig the newer records but Autechre feels a bit lost imo.

Reminds me a bit of Incunabula. Never noticed. Impressive.

Try this too: clyp.it/beirg2jv
And this: clyp.it/tjjetkoi

Btw Incunabula is my fave Autechre album.