You know what. This is actually pretty good. Easily a 9/10

You know what. This is actually pretty good. Easily a 9/10.

It's doesn't even need to be good

It is, and I'm annoyed that people won't like it only because it's not HT or M

Personally, not really. Sounds like generic radio pop, the only difference being that Chester is singing.

>only because it's not HT or M
lol that's not the reason at all.

It's embarrassing sellout bullshit even for a band that was already super commercial in the first place.

Trash, like everything LP ever did

lolno

This, I gave it a listen last night and it was pure garbage. Love ya Chess but this was bad.

9 out of 10 pieces of trash. Album cover is nice.

When will you Sup Forumsedditor tourist fuck off?

nice cover
shit album

It really is a shame that they had to end on a shit album.

They had some promising stuff with ATS and The Hunting Party, I don't get why they didn't push more in that direction instead of releasing this pile of garbage

What I really don't get is when they were selling The Hunting Party they were talking mad shit about pop rock and how they were bringing that "heavy 90s" feel back. And then two years later they embrace that same pop rock shit and put out the most unimaginative garbage.

Yeah, same. Only song I enjoyed somewhat was One More Light.

hot garbage

Yeah, I don't know why everyone just keeps talking about HT and M, they were great, but their other albums had their highlights too. They could have had continued potential, but they wasted it trying to appeal to a different fanbase. Now they'll never be able to redeem themselves, and that sucks.

No, no, no.
Just because the dude died doesn't justify this mediocre bullshit.
It's no Blackstar fcs.

blackstar was mediocre bullshit too

Kindly fuck off. It was a way better sendoff for Bowie than One More Light was for LP.

>One More Light
>sendoff

I bet LP is still going to exist, but now Mike will be doing all of the vocal work.

Well he was always the better vocalist anyway.

I know it isn't really a sendoff, but I bet you if they knew it would be their last album all together, they would have done better. Bowie knew he had cancer. He didn't know it would be terminal, but he knew his time was short. But, we'll see how long LP lasts. Wonder if Mike will get a new singer, though.

This album is just awful OP.

This album causes indie fags to lose their fucking minds because deep down they like it and they hate themselves for it.

>"Pretty good"
>9/10

Only the title track is any good. That said, if I were to compile a list of LP's best songs I would consider adding it. It was already pretty melancholy but Chester's suicide makes it a real gut punch.

listening to it I expected not some genre, but linkin park and I got exactly that
I love it
in this album I hear everything they've experienced as band up until now
heartbroken that he left us so soon this way

kys right now