So why don't YOU vape?

So why don't YOU vape?

also Vape thread

I'm not a stupid fag.

If you vape fine, do whatever. But the minute you start talking about it like it's a god damn hobby then your a fucking idiot.

>vaping is suddenly gay
wait what?

>hobby
But it is. I can talk about it for hours if anyones interested. nic strength, what coil ohm, what box mod you got, flavors, new mods, etc

This.
I vape for 'health reasons', my lungs had collapsed from pneumonia and i had developed a chronic problem with with the lining inflaming and hurting like fuck to breathe. Vaping has stopped all pain from smoking the required nic content i use on the daily, and ive even gone down in the strength of the nicotine i ingested on the daily.

its only a hobby to retards who want to be popular for doing something new and trendy.

On the other hand, talking about and having knowledge about whats good/bad cost wise is a good thing, but don't start babbling like a retarded child who just got his first blowjob from his uncle and tries to play it off as if its not gay.

I don't have a fedora or a trilby.

Cringe thread, you say?

>vaping for health
It's very dangerous to lungs

im not vaping because it got overtaken by my cig addiction
oh well

>suddenly
it was always gay

I don't need to vape, I smoke cigarettes.

Oh cool, a cringe thread

I quit cigs because they smell fucking awful and I'm 31 so time to think about my health...
Vaping looks dumb as fuck so I try to do it in my car or apartment only to not annoy others.
I only talk to people about it that ask me first.
Will probably quit vaping too once the 'need' to smoke something goes away

cool nascar

Vape Nache y'all

I see what you mean, vaping is pretty faggy, but so is cancer. I've tried both and find that if I vape I just get a empty feeling inside. I'll take drag after drag and get nothing as if the vape is taunting me.

yes, but not as dangerous as 20-30 cigars a day.

>people calling vaping gay
Whats wrong with it?

Because you look like a total fucking douchebag if you vape.

I like to vape weed

keep smoking that doucheflute fucking homo douchebag vaping is for faggets

>being this 12 years old

me also, what veporizer do u use?

Looks even gayer than jon snow

My girlfriend is trying to quit smoking so I bought pic related to use around her. It's ok, and far better than a giant ass box mod vape

Because vaping is for faggots.

Sucking on robot weiners and blowing mountain dew flavored cum while being a dick to those around me to hate vapor/smoke all while introducing foreign substances into my lungs at will? Not on my todo list.

>suddenly

Fuck of with your mouth fedora

better how other than size?
there's no way the taste is better than a good atomizer with quality cotton

No? The hate just started recently. I dont ge t it

I really like the size, but the cigarette flavor is better than most I have tried. I will say I never have gone out attempting to try a bunch of tobacco flavors but it does taste quite nice

I care about my health.

And I'm not deluding myself into believe vaping isn't bad for your health.

I'm no scientist, or some type of Doctor, but I think the only problem that vaping causes its mainly because the nicotine, and the vapor by itself that causes your lungs to be weaker than usual
I don't know if the last thing about vapor is legit even; lungs are supposed to be humid, or at least to a certain point

Also, just because it can damage you, doesn't mean it cannot be used as treatment for something.Many types of cancer are treated nowadays with antibiotics that can fuck your system up very loudly

What are the bad effects from vaping? Asking cause i legit have no knowledge about it and all google is telling me is that nicotine is addictive.

Bloody hell I can see myself confounding it with an harmonica
Lol

Because tobacco is better

If by recently, you mean two years ago...

I vape bro

look up popcorn lung

because i don't smoke

Is this confirmed a thing or fake?

look up the only thing that can even have a chance of causing that is buttery flavored vape juices (due to a certain ingredient)

Becouse I do not have a vagina

I one time vaped near a woman and her 2 kids and the big cloud hovered over her kids and the woman started screaming at me? I tried explaining the effects of 2nd hand vape aren't like cigarettes but she continued to shriek. Can anyone explain this?

Two guys who worked in a popcorn factory got popcorn lung years ago. Its associated with vaping because of buttery flavors consisting of a compound called diacetyl, amongst others.
Compare this to the 90+ carcinogens in normal smokes and make your own informed opinion.

I do, but for me it's just a replacement habit. I smoked cigarettes for 13 years. Anyone who says vaping is just as bad is an idiot. If you keep the temperature down to recommended levels it's barely or not even carcinogenic. Cigarettes have over 40 carcinogens. I've benn vaping for 4 years and I feel better than I ever did while smoking. All that being said I still think it looks faggy, probably because I see the hate all the time here. As a hobby it's stupid. Just buy a "mod" that works well and reliably, a tank that doesn't suck, enjoy it, and shut up about it. I don't give a shit what mod you're using how how much money you spend on "premium juice" that you know nothing about.

Do you really honestly think that inhaling almost pure propyleneglycol with added artificial dye and flavor is healthier than smoking? We all know how bad smoking is but it's a fact that a lot of people can smoke cigarettes and still be somewhat healthy and live a long live. We don't know anything about the long term effects of vaping.

Popcorn lung is a lie
Cigarettes have ten times the diacetyl that vape juice does and no one ever said smoking will give you popcorn lung.

Anyone who wants a small piece but not need to know ohms law or How to build coils, go with a vape pen22 by smok or a v8 stick. Full size or baby.
Either choice is cheaper and very reliable. Anything more than a six mg in either will murder you.

Anyone who doubts the health pros from vaping havent tried it. My dr asked if i had quit smoking and i said yes but i started vaping. He said that my body was reacting as if i had quit smoking altogether. Along with actually feeling alot better, theres really nothing big tobacco can say to disprove personal experience

Hey that juul I bought dosent have the additives that cause popcorn lung.
Haha the dam thing is even smaller, already had a couple scares about losing it. I love the size despite this and it packs a punch

I don't vape because I smoke weed, but I think vaping can be incredibly helpful for people wanting to quit smoking cigarettes or lose weight. It's pretty fucked how the government and big tobacco are dismantling the vape industry.

Yea but ciggeretes usually take years to show symptoms

You should try a true convection vape. When i quit smoking herb, it was similar to when i quit cigs. My body instantly had a boost in health and you can receive thc a lot easier and with a different longer lasting effect.

Im this user, by the way

Vaping is quite literally the stupidest thing ever.

I dont think you understand what carcinogens are...

how can i reach you out of here?

yes
so far it has science to back that up too
Cigarettes are horrible for health in several ways and they smell terrible to most people.
Vaping is a good alternative that is helping me quit cigs

I'd like to add some knowledge I've found. The artificial butter flavor that caused popcorn lung in the factory wasn't regulated. The people that got it were inhaling large amounts over an extended period of time. Diacetyl is found in cigarettes as well, and in larger amounts than e-cigarette juice. There have been no cases of popcorn lung in cigarette smokers, just cancer, emphysema, pneumonia, etc. To get popcorn lung from vaping you'd have to vape pure diacetyl for a while and then die as a stupid person lol

Not user but almost positive i have a greater knowledge of coils.
Considering i have experience with box building, juice creation, bottling, 5+yrs in the vape sales industry(unfortunately), coil suggestions, coil building, device advice, juice suggestions.
Pretty much anything because its what i do. Im literally sat at work as we speak

You can email me at wingwanginthis at gmail

Haha could you have worse setups?
Damn. I can already see the hipster in a manbun who insisted you would totally dig on these two dope vapes, bruhh
Haha oh Lordy

I don't use tobacco in any form, because it's the worst drug ever.

- High isn't very good
- High doesn't last long
- Is very physically addictive

No, you don't. Carcinogens are cancer causing agents released by combustion or chemical reactions. In cigarettes there are a host of chemicals that all release different carcinogens when combusted. In e-cigarettes, some of the compounds can release carcinogens at higher temperatures, but are relatively safe at lower temperatures.

best/cheapest place(s) to buy juice online?

The fact remains that you're inhaling chemicals that have not been used long-term.

So, it might turn out that one of the random chemicals kills 100% of the people who inhale it after 30 years.

It's such a pointless risk just for a little buzz and to look "cool" (like a douchebag)

You remember that old saying "how do you spot a vegan at a party" - "Don't worry they'll tell you".

Then came all the weed evangelists.
There you are at an after party getting lit on coke, ketamine, weed, whatever and there is always some fucking douche just jabbering on about the health effects of weed. Oh it's natural, it cures cancer, blah blah blah blah.
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares and don't pretend you are smoking for any other reason than to get fucking baked.

Now it's the vapers. Everywhere you go.
They see me puff on my vape
"Hey bro, what watt you using? Huh? huh?" - "47.5, why?" - "Dude come on man, go at least 50 bro"
"What coil you using?" - "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG"
And then I'm seen as the bad guy.

Why can't people just use the drugs and the tools they want to use without making a big deal out of it?
Why do kids have to make a movement out of everything today?
I'm getting too old for this shit.

It's the way you ingest it dumbass. Lungs aren't made to breathe smoke or water vapor but turns out it can create cry smoke much longer than vapor without ill effects

And then the doc pulled out his ape and you guys totally high fived and shouted "fuck yea bro vamping" in unison

Oh and what temperature is that?
And sorry i dont vape juice with a host of chemicals. Haha you sound very angry and just as dumb

Different user here. I make my own. 50ml of 100mg strength base $9. 500ml vegetable glycerine $8 from nudenicotine.com. I buy flavors from all over but they are usually around $3-5 for 15ml. You add 1ml of 100mg nicotine base, and 3-4ml of flavor to a 30ml bottle, then top off with vegetable glycerine for a bottle of 3mg strength custom juice.

Depends what juice you like.
A lot of people prefer shit juice like crimmys or white label. Some like to make their own.
My bosses have a flavor company and they remade a batch of a juice that was taken off shelves about a year ago. So that's my route. But i would suggest looking into those guys for big cheap quantities. Although, i havent found one i liked by either company.
I liked charlie noble and CCI. They had good juice and great prices

What makes them bad? I'm no hipster and definitely don't have a man bun.

Not angry at all. I'm just comparing e-juice to cigarettes. I make my own juice, so I know every chemical in it. None are carcinogenic. I will admit that I don't know the exact temperature, but you can tell by smell and taste the difference between burning and vaporizing. The bottom line is: It seems my incomplete knowledge is greater than yours but your calling me dumb just to make an argument. I really don't care about the small details. I just think vaping is not as unhealthy than smoking.

I dont believe you.
And its embarrassing the stats I can conjure about coil building, cloud comping, etc.
Like i know for a fact youve never built your own box mod, let alone handmade a pwm.
Probably never built your own claptons/other stupid difficult build let alone a simple build.
So yeah. i can confidently say, run and play, baby diapers.

All embarrassing pointless knowledge i have worlds of but am being paid quite well to know.

what in the hell of fuck is the bluetooth for?

None of that has anything to do with what I am talking about. The embarassing thing is your argument.

Why don't people just vape herbs with added nicotine similar to how stoners vape their bud? Wouldn't that be way healthier than vaping those shady fluids?

For adjusting settings, profiles and updating firmware and such

> I do vape
> Vape to quit smoking
> Suck back on the vape 10x more than I smoked cigarettes
> Vaping is way more addictive
> Cheaper to vape tho
> Save cash but am embarrassed to be a vape fag
> feelsbadman.jpg
> Wish I could just quit cold turkey

I love his breathing noises

>>SUDDENLY
Who the fuck said it wasn't? I have to hold back my urge to curbstomp people I see vaping. Shit is fucking gay.

sup boys,

i'm loving nickle 0.2 ohm coils as opposed to the standart kanthal coils, simply because theres so much higher smoke density

my problem is this: after about a month it feels like my vaporizer is clogged when drawing a breath. i believe its because i like to draw medium breaths, as opposed to really drawing it in with force, but im not sure. could it also be because of the temperature im using? does using too little temperature (below 200 C) cause the vaporizer to clog faster? anyone experienced in this?

bCuZ mUh CloUdz F4m

smoktech rocket and smoktech osubmini... currently w/

Falvours only from flavourart-italy
1.5 royal ducat
1.5 seven leave
1.2 green tea
0.8 oakwood

so this mixture is 5% on 100 ml Base(pgvg50/50) 20mg Nicoten

just to share ist...its like a liquid joint substitute

This thread is giving me fucking cancer.

If we were immortal i'd agree but fuck it world war 3 will happen soon anyway user. Might as well enjoy stuff you know.

Is vaping worse for your health compared to normal cigs?

fucking makes sense, son !

is there anything i can vape that'll make me awake and social ?

>I GET ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE CHOOSE A HEALTHER ALTERNATIVE TO THE CANCERSTIX

you shouldn't use the "looking cool" argument, when cigarette companies have used the one for centuries for their product. in fact, most vapers i know believe vaping looks less cool than smoking a cig, they use it for the obvious advantages

cocain

After a month, it doesn't matter. You just need to change your coils more often. They don't last forever and they get build-up on them, no matter what temp you vape at. I usually clean or change my coils out every 2 weeks.

thing is, my friend who introduced me into vaping is using the same coils on the same machine a lot longer than me, and he smokes like two times more

Smoking is very likely healthier than vaping because smokers barely inhale deep into the respiratory system, they basically puff most of the smoke right out. Vapers fill up their whole lungs with artificial-flavor enhancers, -dyes and -sweeteners etc.

lol, yeah this neggah is gonna live a long healthy life

The very term "Vape" is fucking gay, emo and edgy. Fucking KYS.

Still in this thread user? I'm not experienced with low ohm shit but how do you know when you're doing it wrong?Am I supposed to exceed 5v 10A when doing 60+ watts on .5 ohm?

I have a four battery mod but not sure what I'm doing or where to go for info as it was given to me

Could be your juice. Sweet or dessert flavors tend to gunk your coils.
Start rebuilding. You'll save money.

holding back that urge makes you a conformist pussy piglet