Has Sup Forums ever fallen in love with someone who has a partner already? what came of it? pic unrelated

has Sup Forums ever fallen in love with someone who has a partner already? what came of it? pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-any-other-animal-that-gets-angry-when-their-mate-cheats-on-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Worked with this qt 3.14
>Were into the same music
>Got the same references to obscure things
>We just meshed really well together
>She had a fiance
>Just passed off her friendliness towards me as just that
>She finds another job, puts two weeks in
>In the passing days she becomes more and more distant towards me, not as chatty or lively as before
>In the parking lot walking towards my car
>She's there
>Tells me she has feelings for me, her and her fiance are fighting all the time and she doesn't know what to do
>Sort of drop my spaghetti and tell her not to worry about it and that she probably got feelings for me because I was the only person close to her in her life during this time etc.
>Things are awkward af for a few days
>Keep in contact with her through social media
>We're friends now and talk all the time

At first I was pretty devastated. I really liked this girl. And then when I found out she had feelings for me the whole time it was a total mindfuck. A part of me wonders what would've happened had I of gone for it, but I also don't want to be a scumbag who cheats or enables cheating.

You get over it eventually. You meet another girl or you watch some anime and eat pizza.

nothing cuz i don't want the dude to beat the living shit outta me

good man user

How do you go back to being friends when you had feelings for a person? Like what changes?

Did you tell the person? Or pussy out like the rest of us

I have to see her once a weem.

It sucks.

Her Bf is an alright dude.

I am completely smitten.

I havnt told her but I think she knows.

>week

I don't know. I guess you realize that it's futile to keep pursuing or hoping that something will come to it. It sound sad, but I don't think of it that way. Why keep pouring effort and heartache into something that won't change

Why do you ask ?

You friends wither her bf?

that is a really sad perspective aha

I like girl, girl has bf, girl doesn't know I like her, debating telling girl but could ruin friendship, sad times

It's a gamble. I've done it two times where I've ended up with the girl.

It requires tact, to say the least. You have to go all out with what your intentions are, and then you have to proove you are the better bet in the long run.

But honestly, it's better if you just get it out there as opposed to burning in with it. You'll always regret it if you don't take the chance

What if shes financially dependent on her bf? Do I try to take her on or continue to be neckbeard living in parents basement?

That depends on a lot of factors, but if she is financially dependent and you can't deliver in that department, you are probably screwed unless you have VERY high ambitions of education that could proove more succesful in the long run than the current boyfriends.

The ones I went for were already going through changes of emotions as it were, they just needed a little nudge in the "right" direction.

But I'd say your dreams are screwed and that should focus on bettering yourself for another girl other than the one in the ivory tower

thanks user, I'll take your advice

Just a bump in the road

But remember, there's two choices, either you make something of your life for this one you have in mind, or you change for the better for a new girl you haven't met yet.

Now, the one you have in mind you already know, so you know what she needs and prefers as opposed to the insecurity of trying to find a new one.

With a new one, you make a focus and make sure you can deliver in that department of her needs. It can basically be ANYONE out of the filthy large population number that is the world thus far.

But hell, you can also manage without changing at all. It just requires that you lower your standards a little or wait a little longer than you anticipate.

How old are you ?

I do feel sorta inclined to go through with it being 4/10 shes the second person in my life to seem interested yknow. I'm 20 though

Yes

Freshman in college I was dating a guy (my first relationship)
It fell apart in Sophomore when I decided I wasn't gay and stopped tending to the relationship. We soon broke up.
I met Stephanie who that spring (she had a bf at the time) and I was smitten. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. A leggy blond with a wide smile.

We broke for summer and I met her through our mutual friend group the next school year.
By the time Junior year came around she was still with the guy and every once in a while it would come out of her that she was unhappy (he was her first love too)
I tried to convince her that it's OK to be sad and to talk to me if she needed.
More letter writing between Junior and Senior

I get a GF
We continue to text
We call, long long chats
We fall in love with each other
Now she is single and I'm dating

FF to senior year, I decide it's OK to see each other (Syracuse to Fredonia NY, we meet in the middle somewhere)
We kiss, we make out, we lay under the stars. Forbidden love.
We go home, sleep deprived and full of alibi.
Super-senior year rolls around, I finally cut it off with my current GF early and keep in touch with Stephanie.

We decided it's OK to date even though I live in Buffalo and she lives in central NY
That christmas I visited her and it was the best night of my life. We finally made love.
Then I visit close to a month later, she is still in school.
Awkward meeting, she doesn't even kiss me once.

con't

She breaks up with me by text
I say, "wow" and don't text her for a month
I came around and tried to get her to explain/tried to reverse the situation
My pleas become annoying to her and she insists I move on
I can't move on
I continue to think about her every minute of my pizza guy job.

2 years pass. She moved to Germany. She got a new BF.
I get back together with my original GF.
We've been together ever since. It's been over 3 years since then. I wrote her in December since I hadn't spoken to her in 2 years. I wished her well. She said she received it and thanked me for the well wishes. It's starting to fade I guess. I still miss her.

Like this girl at work who lives with her grave robbing juggalo NEET bf who does nothing but play video games. She seems attached for some reason. Not sure what do

her

shit man what a complete mess, you happy with outcome or not though

I'm currently in love with my married boss. : ^ )

now thats a fucking mess

Yes and i fucked her and loved her first. She broke up with me in sophomore year before i started smoking bud and chilled the fuck out.

We then became fantastic friends, smoked together all the time, got eachothers jokes and had hilarious adventures in the night

>except shes with a fat loser whom she told me has a small dick
>who wants to get a degree in video game design
>who doesnt smoke like she does
>who lets her cheat on him like a cuck

I still to this day think that she is perfect for me and it kills me every day that she chose that loser over me. And her reasoning?

>We could never be together again because we would destroy each other emotionally, we're both devils at our own game
>Never been more heartbroken

The story was interesting, the memories are satisfying, and my current GF never found out which is great because it would've done damage to her mental health.

Current GF is getting upset lately that I do not wish to marry. She might join the US military soon. it's starting to sound like I'm gonna be on my own again soon.

My dissatisfaction comes from not being able to relive a story like this. I'm not in college anymore. I don't meet nearly as many people each year.

there sounds like theres another reason, like that's some bullshit reasoning

I feel that user, so hard to meet people when you don't do much but work

>Aka, i'm to much of a controlling bitch and you would never let me get away with that user.
>My current boyfriend lets me get away with whatever I want so i get all the perks of being in a relationship and being single at the same time.
>I'm totaly ignorant to the fact that that lifestyle is self destructive and that I will eventually end up ruining this relationship and finding someone else that I can control.

Just recently. She had a boyfriend when we started talking. He was away a lot on business and other things and she said it felt like his heart wasn't in the relationship.

She just officially broke up with him today.

>confessed feelings for eachother
>thot cheated on bf with a different guy
>broke up
>went to her house
>she asked to be friends with benefits
>made out
>months pass
>convinced me she actually cared about me
>left for previous bf

what you gonna do user?

Got to smash tho xd

Checked

Yes, last Friday.

Just some kissing on Sunday because she didn't want to go further. Was some of the most intense kissing I've had recently.

>I don't know what will come out of it but she is super cute

Well we've already went out on a couple dates and have went down on each other a few times. I stayed at their place while he was in London for a week.

I'll probably end up moving in with her. She had a previous bad relationship with a guy about four years ago that beat her and tormented her after she broke up with him and since then has been afraid to stay by herself. Her mom is staying with her right now but she out of state. She's already hinted a couple times about me just staying with her, so I'll likely take her up on it.

>she out of state.

she lives out of state.

3 times I've gone for it.

First time, she left me for him. We fucked for a couple months and she split. Nothing special but man I wanted her pussy for years, so worth it. Lost a friend but oh well fuck him, I never liked him anyways

Second time, the girl kept fucking me while she was still dating her boyfriend. God what a fuckin experience, I'll never forget the time he called and she answered when I was 7 inches in his fuckin girl lmao. I'd hang out with them and manage to make him jealous, and she'd get distant if he acted out. We were basically toying with him every time we hung out... made me feel like a fuckin king. We grew apart but I'll never forget that year

Third time was super casual. I was constantly partying up with this dude and his girl on xbox live and I'd basically openly hit on her in front of him. Dude got cucked, she couldn't resist flirting back and man did it make him fuckin mad. This one never went further but it was so much fun lool.

There's something about takin another man's girl, like something primal. I struggle with it morally but probably won't ever stop trying.

know her bf?

when shit works out

Yeah, I think I'm set to die soon or the world is going to end. Best string of luck I've had in a long time.

you the kind of guy to only go for people in relationships? It's morally wrong but at the same time erotically right. Just more taboo

Every girl i like has a bf already :(

Ever fallen in love with someone, ever fallen in love, in love with someone...

or maybe things will get even better, get yourself a lotto ticket user. This shit doesn't happen everyday

Not exclusively no, but if I see an opening and I don't have respect for the guy I go for it. These instances are like 3 years apart from eachother but I'd honestly do it more if I could.

thanks for the book

Is there a name for something like this or should we coin one now?

It'd be under the predatory/hunter category I'd assume

I can write you one if you want.

Well I just googled animals that cheat, penguining?
quora.com/Is-there-any-other-animal-that-gets-angry-when-their-mate-cheats-on-them

nope met her completely at random as well and I really think we could very easily make it work out.

She is super spontaneous but maybe it's kind of a risk that she might be kind of prone to cheating since she kind of did that with me.

>I'm 28 and she's 30 btw

Yeah that's always a thought in my mind, if the person is willing to cheat with you, are they willing to cheat on you?

thank you for all the comments, getting in the shower now. If thread is still around will reply some more

Gonna need a shower after all this.

Anyway if the person cheated on their bf/gf to be with you, there is nothing stopping them from doing it again.

With most people, you can give them the benefit of the doubt as to whether you can trust them not to cheat on you.

With these individuals, they don't have the benefit of the doubt. And so there is some discord there. Whether or not you can reconcile it is up to you - but it certainly makes it more difficult than a "normal" relationship.

That's why I am against cheating in principle, so I won't try to lead girls on by pretending to be the guy they want instead of the person I am.

I understand your point but don't be too dogmatic about it. I've cheated once super drunk and the guilt afterwards made me realize that I really loved this girlfriend and want to stay with her. It didn't work out for other reasons in the end and I don't want to say that I'm proud of it but we are only human and we can err.

yeah everyone makes mistakes drunk

Currently doing it, she gets into arguments with her boyfriend occasionally because of how much she talks to me. He started an argument with me and she made sure he would allow myself and her to carry on talking, started threatening me but I still have all the messages. We talk basically everyday and call almost everyday.
>mfw I get frequent compliments from her
>mfw her boyfriend is literally jealous of my FRIENDSHIP with his girlfriend
Not gonna try anything because I'm a pussy and I said to him I don't want anything from it and just enjoy her company. Even been told I'm much easier to talk to than him. Oh well, life goes on.

I can see why the bf gets pissed tho, I am quite possessive when it comes to gfs but I still want one to forget their bf and date me lol

True but I have tried to make it clear I'm not trying to steal her or anything because although I would enjoy being with her I'm not a scumbag that would want to purposefully ruin a relationship

You know this comes from evolution

Back in the day, caveman times, you might mate with your partner and she could get pregnant. Nobody had any way of knowing that the baby belonged to the correct father. So the male brain is wired to go fucking apeshit if their mate starts spending too much time with another male.

I learned this, and stopped being so jealous. I trust my GF.

Any girl that has made a man angry enough to beat them is the crazy one.
Guys don't just walk around beating the shit out of people you gotta do some fucked shit to make that happen.
Plus this girl was already cheating on you while in a comitted realtionship. She's probably call him on the phone after you left with the smell of your dick on her breath.
She sounds like a horrible person user and so do you for not only being an enabler but contributing to her fucked crazed life and then thinking that now that its your turn to be the guy thats getting cucked this is somehow gonna work out for the best.
I hope you both die in a fire when her ex sets her home alight in the middle of the night

Started messaging this dude, after a couple months i started getting feeling. We got to the point where we'd be sending hearts and shit to each other all the time and I was thinking hell yeah he's gonna leave his partner for me, etc. out the blue one day he tells me im too affectionate or w/ever and stops talking to me for like a month. Messages me again and the whole thing happened two more times but I Think I'm starting to lose interest now which is good for me, at least.

Yeah. My sister in law & she is too. She keeps coming on to me hard & sometimes right in front of my wife/her sister.

Either you can go to the friend zone or she'll cheat with you which also means she'll cheat on you. If you try and force them apart you'll only shoot yourself in the foot.

So I guess it can't be helped. In truth I have been talking to her since before they started dating and she told me that she told him at the very beginning that she did talk to me and he'd have to accept that. However he knows nothing of the calls that occur between us, this is not my fault however as I don't think it's my responsibility to tell him after how he treated me, if anyone will tell him it should be his girlfriend.

Or am I a fucking idiot?

If you knew for a fact that you would never ever get the chance to fuck her at all not even a little. No kissing / holding hands or other shit that involves her being your girlfriend would you still talk to her as much as you do and be her friend?
I have the feeling you are gonna day yes you would still do all those things because you don't wanna sound like a dick.
But we both know deep down you wouldn't.
Get up off this other dudes girl and get your own bro.
Quit being a fag

>hah look at how mad this guy is getting at the fact that I'm constantly trying to undermine him and fuck his girl.
>what an asshole that guy is for gettng mad at me for trying to fuck his girl
>oh me? Pff I'm not an asshole for trying to fuck his girl and if the roles were reversed and I was dating her and he was doing the shit I was doing then i tottaly wouldn't be mad at all.
>except that I actually would be mad if that was the case
>because I'm a faggot

I am that scumbag

Everything comes from evolution matey, the reason you shower in the morning to the reason you ask if a particular person wants coffee at the officer

"You're under arrest."
"For what crime? Btw u want coffee?"

her

Hehe

My kind of cheating was premeditated and lasted months, both emotional and physical.

1 drunk night is a little different.

I guess I am a cunt. I did say to her that I'll stop talking to her completely if she feels like it's ruining her relationship, I asked her if she wanted it and she said no. Even if I can't get anything I don't want to lose a friend, so how do I go about not being a cunt and "getting off this dudes girl" whilst maintaining some contact?

Don't. Follow your gut. Even if it's wrong.

It'll be worth the memories. Unless of course you're a staunch Catholic.

She was so perfect. can post more pics

So you're telling me to ignore her boyfriend and just try anyway?

By not caring wether you fuck her or not.
Do you call your bros late at night and stay up talking to them?
Fuck no you don't because that would be some gay as shit and you ain't trying to fuck your bros.
Treat her like a fucking bro or something.
Stop texting her all day and stop being an emotional crutch for her bullshit. She sounds like a peice of shit anyways. If I was her boyfriend and she was doing that shit with another guy and hiding it from me and I found out, I would drop her instantly. If she did it to him she would do it to you.
Beta male faggots like you are exactly why women think they can get away with anything they want. Because no matter how much of a bitch she actually is there is always a guy on the side just hoping for a chance to fuck her so she always has a backup.
Quit enabling bitches to be bitches dude.
You are honestly a part of what is so wrong with current society.
You think if you were doing this shit 100 years ago (i know they didn't have phones but I mean something of similar lines) that you wouldn't get your shit fucked up by some other dude?
Now days we can't beat your asses so we just drop the girls and they get to move on to the next guy.
But just remember you ARE the problem. And if you think I'm wrong then don't get mad when some guy is on the side tryina talk up your girl just waiting for the day you are having a bad day and fuck up so he can be there to grab your girl

not even dating anyone just not into me

I play a lot of indoor soccer and I met this girl thru a team that requested a player. I make my own team and invite her because she's really good. We get to know eachother a lot. She's married and soon the whole soccer team hangs out on weekends to drink and party. Always tells me her husband is controlling and stuff. On my birthday she comes over to my apartment after a party and we have the best sex I've ever had. We met up two more times after that to have sweaty sex. I start falling for this girl and she says she's getting crazy feelings. We talked less and less because I think she realized what we were doing was wrong. I just moved and I let everything out before I left that I had crazy feelings and I wish she wasn't married. She felt the same way and tells me she thinks about me a lot. I still think about her a lot. I had a long distance girlfriend the whole time. Never told her. I'm a piece of shit but whatever

I think that neither is something to be proud of, but if you know that you do not want to be with your partner, why not get out in a relatively honest way?

Cheating itself is something you can get a kick out of, but it really is at the expense of your significant other and although I don't really believe people should be that egoistic.

Yes, if that's what feels right. Sorry to the guy, but c'mon, you gotta solve the mystery of love with this person.

lol, you sound like you've got some experience in that department.

Any man that allows himself to get angry enough to take out his frustration on a woman isn't a man at all.

No guys don't usually just walk around beating people but there are some that can't handle their emotions. Even by a little bit. My piece of shit cousin beat his girlfriend over picking up the wrong video game for him. Which was spent out of the money she works for while he sits on his ass.

Interestingly enough, her boyfriend that beat her had threatened to burn her house down. I know most of my info is coming from her but he sounded like a fucking psychopath.

As for her current ex, he dropped the ball. It's not my fault he didn't realize what he had. And besides, he seems to be way cooler with it than her previous boyfriend was showing that he probably doesn't even give a shit.

But I don't care about literally fucking her. Maybe I have feelings but I'm not desperate, and I'd like to imagine I'm not gonna let her use me as a rebound. Maybe I am the problem, I dunno.

Cool man.
You guys deserve each other.

I like your advice but the cuck she's dating threatened suicide if they split. He wouldn't do it but he'd be a burden on her alive or dead if they split

After having cheated I realize that once you cheat on your SO that relationship is, for all intents and purposes, over. You should break up immediately, or as soon as you can. It's hard to live with yourself knowing you've cheated on that person.

I essentially hit the reset button on my relationship after I cheated on her. I broke up with her, played the story out with the girl I cheated with, and then when that blew over, we started hanging out again and then got back together.

If I were to cheat again it would probably spell a breakup. It is too stressful to have two relationships where you hide one from the other.

It makes you sick. It's a sideways move from lovesickness which is what you might feel. It's a new diagnosis that's just as empty-feeling. Idk.

>but you do care about litteraly fucking her
>you are just too beta to admit it
All the shit I have read by you is textbook beta male shit.

grow a fucking pair. Stop being a girls emotional crutch. Hit the gym. Stidy hard in school and you can actually get a girl who will talk to you AND fuck you.
And if you are an alpha mother fucker you will drop her when she stars talking to other dudes the way this one chick is with you.
I'm not saying she can't have friends but she knows you want her bro. She probably wants you too. She just doesn't want to be a hoe and thinks her current man is a little better then you.

Anyone that goes after a woman (or man) that is in a stable relationship is an asshole in my book.

I know you can argue that if she/he truly cared about the relationship that she/he wouldn't even be tempted. Which is true, I suppose. But even wanting to after finding out she/he's in a relationship is a piece of shit move. And some use underhanded tactics to weasel their way in. If they used half that energy in finding someone that isn't taken, they'd have some success but most don't want that, their just assholes.

Same goes for those in a relationship that are trying to work on it. It's probably even worse in that scenario because making a long lasting relationship work is hard enough as it is without assholes trying to take advantage.

There's nothing wrong with mixing energy every now and again. If the vibe is right it shouldn't matter.

Yes

I was her "best friend" (friendzoned) for the first 1-2 years. After this, she started cheating on her fiance with me for another year or so. She knew I loved her and wanted her to break up with her fiance. Eventually she got pregnant and she named her son after me, but legally I let her fiance have custody/paternity although i'm not sure if it's mine or his. After about another year of this awkward "relationship" where I was her "bestfriend with benefits" (during which I was always madly in love with her). She "left" both me and her fiance for some other guy. After that happened I was crushed (as was her fiance) and I told her fiance about how we've been sleeping together for a long time. We became friends coping with the loss together and we're now best friends. So she broke my heart but at least I got a life-long bro out of it.

>New school, moved in with some roommates
>I meet this girl called Sofie
>Turns out we're in the same class
>She seems cool and easy to talk to
>After some weeks we talk and chat almost everyday
>At this point I only like her as a friend
>Finds out that she's dating one of my roommates
>Immediatly! I start to feel like I need to protect her from him, since he's an asshole
>Constatly talking about how he will break her heart as a joke to the other guys, but I knew he meant it
>I get really sad, at this point I don't fucking realize how much I'm on love with her. Just denying it to myself, to avoid getting closer to her, and stay out their way
>She's totally in love with him, and i'm crushed
>fast forward a couple of days, I see them kissing and touching each other, gets a semi-anxiety attack
>Finally realize I'm totally in love with her
>Fast forward some weeks, they're happy and together, starts coming aroud the apartment, heartbreaking to me
>Continue to talk and chat almost everyday, Still have the same fellings
>This continues for 3 months, untill they break up
>I comfort her as best as I can, putting my love aside, just to be her friend in this situation
>Can't take it anymore, confesses my fellings
>She freaks out gets mad and walks away
>Setting in her room alone
>WtfHaveIDone.jpg
>She comes back, sits down
>"user I can't do this"

2 years have passed, and I'm still in fucking love with her. Ruined everything.

>fml.jpg

What is so hrd for guys to understand about the fact the if a girl will cheat on her current guy with you SHE WILL ALSO CHEAT ON YOU IF SHE DATES YOU.

Man, no don't feel bad at all. It was a beautiful experience and that's one of the greatest moments of closeness we can have on this planet man. There's nothing wrong with two spirits vibrating for each other to share energy. It's love man. Enjoy it while it lasts and move forward and keep being positive.

Shit I know now. This all happened between the ages of 16-20

By literally fucking her you mean inserting the penis into the vagina right? If so, no, currently I don't want that, hand on heart. Might be hard to believe but I don't, if she's in a stable relationship I'm not fucking it up for her because I'm horny.