One of the best hip hop albums in recent memory

>one of the best hip hop albums in recent memory
>edgelord contrarians pull the bleaching asshole meme

TURN IT UP

"Pull"? I agree that a good amount of spergs immediately refer to that line when shit talking the album, but it's not like they made it up out of thin air. Dude said that line on the album and it is wack as fuck, there is no denying that

It's a commentary on the dichotomy imposed by the patriarchy. The repetition of the words in different contexts are the social rules dividing man and woman from true equality. The bleach on the woman's asshole are aspects of her being a model. If the bleach touches Kanye, a man who is 'above' cosmetic beauty, he feels like an asshole instead of a model.

The Life Of Pablo (Def Jam, 2016), another wildly overrated album that in reality lacks inspiration and mainly delivers cliches. West flirts with gospel in Ultralight Beam and that mediocre trick remains the highlight for about half an hour, until Low Lights steals the riff from Prince's Ballad of Dorothy Parker and Waves concocts a soaring hymn. Several bland songs later Wolves stages a romantic three-part harmony hijacked by Sia Furler's wordless commentary, the album's standout. After No More Parties In LA, an uneventful Kendrick Lamar collaboration, the album closes with a musical puzzle, Fade, that sounds like a tribute to funk-soul of the 1970s. This album is a social event: the guests, the producers, the samples and the songwriters prevail over the real music. This is just a patchwork of half-baked ideas. Too often West tries to dress up boring beats, boring lyrics and boring melodies with boring arrangements.

5/10

I know but the album is good

Easy to say when you don't even know how to make music yourself so you make money off talking about it.

I love Kanye but TLOP does not have a single great song on it. It is easily his worst album, yes, behind Graduation.

>so you make money off talking about it.
he doesn't lol

highlights is good

Lmao kanye knows it's a shoddy album but he doesn't care he's just having fun, hell, he even disses everyone who wants to bash the album with "I miss the old Kanye"

TLOP is his worst, Yeezus his best.

>calls graduation bad
>hates tlop

get a load of this retart

>writes album about 300 spartans eating spicy asian pussy express
"why arent more ppl taking this seriousy??"

NOW IF I FUCK THIS OKAY

Well, the producers had to have some excuse. Did they hire Christgau for this masterpiece?

I never called Graduation. I personally like Graduation a lot, but MOST people would consider it his weakest album. Hence why I felt the need to say I think TLOP is worse than Graduation.

Do you have a shit memory or do you just not listen to hip hop at all?

AND I JUST BLEACHED MY TSHIRT

TLOP has like three good songs, everything else is autotune trash with shitty pop features and overproduced beats. The fact that Sup Forums clamors over it is proof that this board has lost all charm and taste that it once had.

Out of curiosity, which three did you think were good?

Famous, Real Friends and No More Parties in LA. The rest is wankery.

you are not my negro

Stop posting this faggot's opinions like they matter. You know how annoying this is.

Lmao

i love this album but goddamn that fucking line made me laugh my ass off desu

Bullshit

>Not liking ultralight beam
>Not liking FSMH pt. 1
>Not liking feedback
>Not liking FML
>Not liking wolves
>Not liking 30 hours
>Not liking Saint Pablo

Shit taste.

>what is ultralight beam

I could probably name more but you'd be like "no they're not." Btw LR is his worst album

>muh old kanye

No more parties in L.A is overrated. It's an average song

>LR
>worst album

How can somebody be anymore wrong

I mean, I like LR but it feels like a worse version of TCD. Why would I listen to LR when I could listen to TCD, which is the same thing but better.

Pretty much how I feel

>the same thing
Oh yeah, silly me. Must've missed Brion's orchestral touches and those trip-hop influence (Drive Slow and Addiction) in TCD.

>thinking a regular hip hop drum beat is trip-hop influenced

wew is this what it feels like to be so uncultured

The ironing.

And I guess I also imagine Kanye saying that Portishead also influenced LR.

It is trash though

I'm glad you shared your opinion user! You can go back and listen to your "patrician" music now.

>tfw "I wasn't supposed to make it past 25" on Saint Pablo

Aw muffin did I hurt your feelings