What genre of music is this?

What genre of music is this?

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

"We desperately want to be RATM but with breakdowns"-core

you kids aint over this already? You're all still taking the bait?

Christian Nu-Metal.

They're traditional christian conservatives who hate the alt-right because they make them look bad.

lol what

Blonald Blumpfcore

It's a joke you faggot.

Kek

Made me chuckle

Cuck core

I actually quite like it and I'm really not into this style of music
But the lyrical band wagon content ruins it

nu metal but gayer

How can you be gayer then nu-metal?

That's top tier gay

The song sucks ass but all you people calling them 'cucks' are doing is lining the bands pockets by giving their videos traffic and turning them on to potential new fans.

>How can you be gayer then nu-metal?
by being a raging manlet with FAS saying hes going to punch nazis while living with mommy and daddy

music that tries to be political is always shit imo. i never was a fan of ratm either.

this is extra garbage though.

are rich white kids from suburbia the only ones that tend to be into the whole 'anti-racist' thing?

this video makes me wish i would have joined a skinhead gang when i had the opportunity to as a kid just to spite these faggots.

why can't we just have time machines for moments like these?

Genre: trigger-core.

It is very niche, most people don't even know about it. It is loved by a small, stupid, dedicated fanbase who hate it. They love to get self-righteous and upset about it just so they can hate it, and themselves. They promote it tirelessly while angrily cumming on their tummy.

cringecore

They used to be pussycore (metalcore but more pussified) but now they are negatively influencing the nu-metal revival.

What an ugly fuck

Better than regular metal :>

progressive rap rock

YOU

degeneracycore

I weep for the western world

>what made you think this was okay?
Are these the most anti-punk lyrics ever written?

I hate to say this, but we're in a desperate need of another world war. These kids do not understand how good they have it.

>new potential fans