How do you fags make money?

How do you fags make money?
Wagecucks stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xWSwWnsXKYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're either a duper or a dupee.

Does this mean you only want to hear from neets?
I buy video game stuff or iPods cheap then sell them on eBay or Craigslist for a minimum of double

Sugar daddy

Wagecuck?

Selling screenplays. If you can write well and have original and great ideas, you make 6 figures every script

pimpin

Hahahahaha. No.

Tell me more, senpai. Sounds interesting

donate bodily fluids

i sell boken things on ebay

House clearance. It's not actually a job, it's a favour. You get to keep most of it. Flog that shit. Got a couple of rare king dao swords the other week. Knocked them onto my mate for a couple of hundred each. That was just some shit that was there.

I know this user is full of it, but I am curious about screenplays. It seems like it would be harder than writing a story. You need to include stage directions and other things. Is it harder?

>favour
>Flog that shit
>Knocked them onto
>my mate
Speak English, please.

Honestly not full of it bro. And kind of like that. More so a different layout when you write. IE

Fade in. EXT: Nighttime. We see a house sitting on a large piece of property. There is security patroling the outside.
Cut:
We see a team of DEA agents moving in triangle formation across a marijuana field.

And then dialogue is done such as:

Agent 1:
Two tangos. Twelve O'clock.

Agent 2:
Copy.

Agent 1:
On my count. 3. 2. 1.

The both fire eliminating the two cartel members.

But you also have to be able to have original ideas. The movie industry is too slammed with the same rehashed crap

Here you go man.

>Wagecucks stay out.

I didn't get where I am today by staying out!

I go to work and they pay me money to do it.

I got lucky because I knew some people in the industry so I was able to get my foot in pretty quick. From here I'm looking at going to directing hopefully in the future. I've always loved writing so its great to do what I love for a living. If you do write a script though, do not start sending it out and pitching it without copywrighting it though. The industry is crooked as fuck.

is that from its always sunny in philadelphia?

OP, in my opinion the best "job" is soldiering, pays well, shit is cash
Other than that, I guess construction or related jobs, you get paid and you get off your lazy ass. Its not that hard

Tell me a screenplay you wrote that has been made into a movie.

I run a plant nursery. I sell flowers and shit.

I said this seemed harder, but now that I think about it, this is probably easier than writing a novel or short story. In those you need to paint a picture of the scene using words. In screenplays you just state what it is, and the director figures out the rest.

Sounds gay. Where do you do it?

>make money
>Wagecucks stay out

Presumably at a plant nursery.

Exactly. Its really not that hard tbh.

That's the thing. They dont always get made, but they will get bought if a company likes them so that they own it, and can make it later if they want and nobody else can. I just sold my first one which was the first one I ever wrote and made great money. They have the rigjts now though so its out of my hands now

Also one of the big keys is to be great at writing dialogue. You want it to sound natural and real, not forced. Just everyday people sounding shit

freelance 3D modeling and rendering for architecture mostly.
but not so good for the money

The 3 most important things

1. Original ideas
2. Natural dialogue
3. A connection

If you dontnhave a connection, copyright anything you write and just start sending it all out to studios, even if they are less known. You have to start somewhere

I suck dick

House clearance. It's not actually a job, it's a favor. You get to keep most of it. Lolz, like, totally sell that, like, lol. Got a couple of rare king dao swords the other week. Passed them onto my BFF, like, totes megalulz, like, for totally 250 bucks each. That was just some shit that was there. Lolz nigger kyke burgers

youtu.be/xWSwWnsXKYI

just get a god damn job you lazy welfare baby fuck

Lmfao. When I saw that episode for the first time I fucking lost it man.

You write the rest first to get a basic outline of what you want. Then you get insanely high. Marijuana improves mental visualization but degrades your verbal IQ.
Or maybe I'm just an addict. Don't know, don't care.

Literally shit?

Selling csgo cheats online

what is this?

How do you copyright it? How much does that cost ?

actual cheats or do you scam people?