Currently in Amsterdam, what do people think of the quality of this bud? Also general stoner thread!

Currently in Amsterdam, what do people think of the quality of this bud? Also general stoner thread!

looks pretty good not the best ive seen but not the worst by far XD

Welkom in Nederland,

Welcome to the Netherlands ;)

Looks good OP. How's the taste? I use to think I got ok weed and tried Colorado and commiefornia weed and found out it's no better than the weed I get in texas.

what was so funny about you faggot post that you had to post your retardness in form of 'XD'

you're clearly on the wrongwebsite. back to ledit

nothing was funny i was just remembering some bad weed nigger

Tastes fucking amazing man, kind of like the blueberry we get back in the UK just alot more dank

Currently smoking on some of this

Most Amsterdam strains are rooted in Cali strains from the 70s. Not that the strains originated in Cali, just that's where a lot of breeders were. They took landraces and bred out.

Heres some Lemon Bubble I got from Voyagers aswell

Does anyone know much about smoking out of pipes? I've only ever smoked joints and out of a bong and I have recently been considering getting pipe is it a viable method of smoking?

looks dank

Also, MI stoners report in.

Liar. Texas is garbage weed at garbage prices.

In Surinam smoking maroccan hash

smoking haze in the netherlands

royal with cheese

My favourite strain from Voyagers! So tasty, enjoy dude!

looks good

In my opinion it can get you really high but you should buy a longer pipe because it can get very hot ,i still prefer joint or bong

>That retarded set up
>Not just rolling two joints
I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were smoking to treat your brain cancer.

Those hairs a really pretty red.

Denver reporting in.

Looks good, but idiot dealers/growers who name their weed should really be shot.