Ask an overwatch pro anything

Ask an overwatch pro anything

>inb4 hanzo this, hanzo that

nobody cares.

What he said

You enjoy the game?

how many diapers does your team go through in a week?

How does it feel being a pro at something that doesnt matter?

Sometimes it feels like a chore
Fuck man, too many
Feels good to be pro and get paid for playing a fucking video game. Sorry that you play vidyas for free

How does it feel playing one of the worst games that Blizzard has produced?

"pro" in a video game = autism

After a long days work of playing,what do you play to relax?

God, those are shitty tats. And she's got a smoking hot body, too.

I think it's a good game. It's better than hearthstone at least kek

I mean professional as in I get payed for

you're not paid to do anything. you don't have a job. pretending you and your faggot squad of 14 year old friends playing mid tier ranked doesn't make you pro.

Overwatch is basically the fastest dying online game. I think what you should have made was
>Tell me what my future career should be

when's the last time you looked up the word "pro"? I don't think Overwatch players merit this title.

At what moment of your life your room started reeking of rot food and dry cum?

What are you gonna do when the next big pro comes around and takes your spotlight?

your butthurt is showing lol, why would you say that smh

And yet he still gets paid. You're just jelly

yawn, i got paid to play WoW farming arena rating and pve items like it was my job for over 7 years and i made a fucking killing

and i didn't have no bullshit, i just did the runs when i pleased with my partner and stuck to my own schedule

yung grinder move that gold and it wasn't no 3 dollars/1k back then. probably touched 500 mil gold in my days past

tbh i made more USD on crimson spinels from doing invisibility pot black temple farm runs on my t6 warlock in 2007 than you've probably made on your entire overwatch career, thats some real shit.

overwatch is a shit game deal with it faggots . can't pretend to be pro at something casual as shit

How much does he pay you to suck his cock?

wow

Show us proof. Show us your rank, your main, everything. How much you get paid, your setup, etc. I want to see this.

agreed. these 4-5 ability games are ultimate normie. at least play a moba.

more than you get paid.

At least you work at home and in a "comfortable" place

Engie or Spy?

easiest champ to rank up with for someone with a cs 1.6 and lol background?

You must be really good at it. Are you also a pro?

Just because your mom gives you an allowance each week and lets you play video games doesn't mean you are getting paid to play video games.

Well i get paid so by definition yes

taimou?

League of legends
Yeah she's hot
Ok
Im also going to school for CS. This is pretty much just paying for my expenses.
Never. I'm a clean person.
I main mccree. But I am posting on Sup Forums for a reason. To remain user.

I play lol too. I am pretty biased but I'd say mccree since he's braindead as long as you land stun.

Show us your rank faggot.

I just said that the reason I post on Sup Forums is to remain user. If I wanted you to know who I am then I would've posted on leddit fag.

Show us with timestamp and proof. Don't show off someone else's profile like a faggot.

aka youre full o' shit

OP isn't an overwatch pro confirmed. Won't even show us his rank. Sad.

See

How does it feel that Overwatch gets destroyed by Team: Fortess

Im NOT even home faggot. I'm at Home Depot. Can't you tell that I'm phone posting fml

Here's proof that I'm at Home Depot

Doesn't matter bc tracer is the hottest vidya character in any game that exists

Brags about being an overwatch pro, isn't even at home to show us if he really is a pro. Sad.

where are you from?

CA LA

>2017
>playing tf

hows it goin gramps, angry at the kids on your lawn?