Ever send a dick pic to a chick and have her answer back?

ever send a dick pic to a chick and have her answer back?

no and therefore no

bump

twice, both with positive results, shoulda screen shot them, first one i went and fucked her, the second one i am still talking to, havnt fucked yet but have talked about it

I have female friends that get a kick out of getting beta guys to send them dick picks. Pretty funny how desperate some guys get. they even have a group chat where they share the pics and have the guys listed as berggeit (mountain goat) 01, 02,03 and stuff

I've heard a lot of chicks complain about unsolicited dick pics so I refrain from doing that myself. Just skip that part and show her your dick in real life. Flirting by text is for losers anyway. Text chicks for meeting up only.

if i got a pic of a beautiful pussy from a chick it would interest me more
i know what she wants instead of faking it

Ive posted my gfs snapchat name in a thread before just asking for funny pics and the amount of thirsty betas sending dick pics and wanting pics of her is hilarious. Also as a bit of advice don't try to start a conversation with just Hi, she gets about 30 of those every time.

If you meet up with her instead you'll know right away, and you get to fuck her too instead of feeling victorious over a single nude.

Then when she's at your place, you just take the pics yourself. Helps if you have a DSLR. Ask if you can take a pic of her ass, then hand it to her and have her make pics off you. Should be enough to get the ball rolling.

Listen to this guy right here. Women are constantly blasted with betas. Imagine if you'd be contacted by hideous fat old women all the time, same feeling. You don't even have to be alpha these days. Just don't be a beta faggot and you'll be like a breath of fresh air. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

whats a good way to introduce yourself

IRL or on dating sites. Either way I always try to play sherlock holmes and try and find details about their appearance others might overlook. Only complement things she had a say in though. Like her hair or outfit or jewellery.

Also don't talk about yourself and even if you do remain vague. Let her do the work imagining your awesome life. And always approach immediately. If you stare at a chick for 10 minutes then go initiate, she'll think of you as a creep. Also in general always be socialbe with everyone, even men and ulgies. That way if you come over to her she knows she's just the next in line. Because you're such a sociable guy. Fake it till you make it. Also helps to steer conversations to subject you're actually interested about. I often talk about relationships with chicks, ask them to tell me the most juicy stories they know. Usually it's about orbiters and betas, just like a YLYL/Cringe thread really. Never complain to them tho. Girls are for fun only.

Hey that's my cock lol

Prove it

>used to be able to upload pic to tinder that only matches could see
>throw up a pick of my fat cock
>like 90% respond to seeing it
>and respond I mean they message first
>my favorite was the girls that messaged first to say it was gross
>then instantly allow flirting
>spend next couple weeks fucking the shit out of whores
>then my tinder gets tagged for inappropriate messages
>oh well fun while it lasted

CHECK'd

Lol sure, anyone who wants proof can write their kik and I'll msg them

Chicks don't like looking at dicks as much as we like looking at their naughty bits.

Many times, why?

Just post a pic here with a timestamp, fucking kids with their smartphones and fancy apps these days.

nice
how big is your dick if you could tell?

Ugh fine kik is dh6281

Sending your dick pics to other men, are you a homo?

looks like case of nignogiosis

trips speaks truth
only way to redeem yourself is if you got her nudes to share

She was white knighted and deleted profile. Nice trips tho

This
Machete dont text

How did the conversation go on?

>wow

what an accomplicement

Nederlands??

Do they send something themselves or what. Why do they get a kick out of it

Give some advice what to do asswhipe.
I tried coming up with 'original' openings on tinder but that doesn't work either.

>Also don't talk about yourself and even if you do remain vague.

Sure. I already do that. No girl is actually interested in me. They never ask questions. Just complaint or not respond at all. Why is life like this.

Just say whatever comes up first dumbass. Flirting is a numbers game, don't overthink every word you say.

A couple years ago a Korean friend of mine (who had a bf and also moved away after hs) and I were skyping once and I'd always tease her about sending me a nude because she always sweared she had big tits. Eventually she said she would send me one if I send her a picture of my cock (she wasn't expecting me to) so I did and at first she only sent a picture of her cleavage but eventually she started sending me lude photos

Pic related

>Also helps to steer conversations to subject you're actually interested about.

Anime, video games, edgy music, getting wasted

moar

Damn! Those tits are really nice and pretty fucking big. Got more pics of them/her? And is your dick big? Is that why she decided to send you the pics of her tits? Also, did you end up fucking her or fucking around with her?

well this went on for like 8 months and one day she decided to come back and visit. We hung out a lot and eventually she would basically let me grope her. I probably could've fucked her but I was a scared virgin at the time so i didn't. Not even a week later i meet another girl and we've been dating ever since. She also eventually met a better guy so we don't do this at all anymore unfortunately. And I have an average sized dick, I think she just liked the attention and I eventually found out she had a small crush on me so there's that

I have severe autism
I need some PUA tricks

Can you post that nice cock with a timestamp a couple of weeks in the future so I can catfish?

Will post results

My asian cock is, unfortunately, not optimal for this

no pussy pics?

Kik me

Sorry man, I can't right now, I'm at work and mobiles are forbidden

But if you post it here we can all use it

Why all mutilated cocks look like half bleached on the head?

no unfortunately

I meant to reply to you

I've swapped pics with girls before. Never just sent a random dick pic to a girl who didn't want it.

Most of them asked for it and sent good stuff in return. I don't share though because I'm a greedy bastard and respect their wishes not to be shared with the internet.

idk but it really is a nice cock

I got arrested and a caution for doing this. The chick reported it as harassment.

Sorry to hear that user. I'd post mine but I cant, as I'm a girl and lack one.

Then don't bother saying that you got pics.

Tits or GTFO then attention seeking whore

Hard to believe user, unless you did some other sick shit. Police won't bother with a dick pic

Well it happened. I sent numerous to all my ex teachers. I got arrested and cautioned for harassment. I live in UK.

I fucking miss tinder moments, my daily routine was:
>automated like app overnight (1000+ swipes)
>100 matches +/-
>upload pic to tinder moment
>girls would message first talking about the pic

Getting convos started was so easy

lol I know right? They all look like horse dicks so ugly

So why say you have done it if you won't show fucking retard?

I see, yeah multiple reports will do it. They must have thought you have a future as a serial harrasser

I have this chick on IG

Sent the very same pic of my dingo to three different girls. One of them requested another pic as she knew I already sent the first pic to other girls as well.

Enjoy your beta life.

Nice

:) kik me

wtf do you want to kik? set your cock free and share it with the world

LOL, are u serious? How much did you pay?

someone should send her this thread

This. I'm down for a show

winrar

sent her my dick pic
her profile went private