youtu.be/cRlklr5c7Zk
youtu.be/QWpRvqR88vE
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
sam-singer.bandcamp.com/releases
brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/his-obscuring-mirror-image
soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/his-obscuring
earthwalkerrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-nine-chapters-on-the-mathematical-art
ramonarey.bandcamp.com/album/ramona-rey-4
duffdoes.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

calebchase.bandcamp.com/album/indie-3

New album

>bedroom pop, dream pop, shoegaze, emo, post punk, post rock, synth pop, house, noise

privatelives1.bandcamp.com/track/man-of-faith
finch vocalist nate barcalow's new band

>pjd3.bandcamp.com/album/pill-bottle

>first mixtape
r8, h8, appreciate, whatever, ily

this sounds like something i would hear tweens listening to at the mall in 2007

*sigh* We already had a thread you guys. They are dying faster than my will to create more stuff.

>NEW!
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs

>Loop-based ambient music
>Lots of pianos and reverb
>Background Muzak

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo

>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Polish lyricism about being shit

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/

love ur stuff mane, good for midnight relaxation

All my Bandcamp reviews this far:

Expanding Sponge-Fix: youtu.be/lejduNf_DSU

Chaucerian Myth-The Book of Margery Kempe: youtu.be/cRlklr5c7Zk

Motel Guide-Owl Soght, Owl Mind: youtu.be/QWpRvqR88vE

If you enjoyed please subscribe to support. New Bandcamp review every Wednesday!

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>mood music
>usually ambient but not always

No recs, its all new folks so far. I'll leave feedback when I have time, probably later today. I always appreciate getting feedback myself.

good guitar playing. i don't know how i feel about the looseness, lo-fi quality, and slightly off time aspects. it feels intentional and self aware but i can't help but think some times it would benefit from a little mixing and better recordings.

terrible

interesting textures and sonic palette, the song structures however could use work. the compositions don't feel like they have any progression or arc to them.

sounds pretty and pleasant and stuff but really unremarkable for this type of music

pretty good. i like the subtle tone within the pop structuring. ambient pop is almost an oxymoron on paper but you make it work.

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

my feedback stream is up again.

join in on the discussion and link your stuff in chat, we will full play viewers and prioritize, after that we will contienue with the thread and discuss.

twitch - airbornmartin

>unremarkable
>meant to be played as a background noise
That was my concept - to make music as much non-instrusive as possible, sort of Muzak-like. Thanks for checking me out though!

Thanks man! Hope you'll enjoy said relaxation really soon.

damn bro amazing

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
> ADHD Industrial

I just played a gig tuesday and the venue had weird power issues that cut out my sound a bunch. Also my ASIO driver decided to be weird and I forgot what all my midi mappings were. It still sounded okay.

sam-singer.bandcamp.com/releases

New EP

>indie rock
>a little strokesy
>happysad
>neeeew

What's the point of listening to it then when it is so shallow?

Couple new joints

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/his-obscuring-mirror-image

soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/his-obscuring

gonna recc and feedback all sorts through the thread, new single dropping soon/maybe extend it into a lil ep

As a foreground listen - not much point. I don't make a lot of music with an "innovation-oriented" mindset. This newest is, like I've said, a Muzak experience. I think you surely know what it is and what it implies. Muzak isn't gratifying nor something to get your teeth deep into it. It is something to listen to while you do other things, while experiencing different elements of day to day activity. I'd like to think of it in the same ideas as Eno's Ambient 1 (although not that good).

earthwalkerrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-nine-chapters-on-the-mathematical-art
>Noise
>Drone
>Ambient
>Experimental

Hmm I like it

Don't know if this is my type

I don't really listen to noise, but even then, that was great.

I'm scared.

Best one I've heard yet. Pretty chill.

Great sound and vocals, but I wanna hear the vocals more clearly.

So you intentionally created music not worthy of attention? Honestly just curious because I don't really see the point of non-commercial Muzak

ramonarey.bandcamp.com/album/ramona-rey-4

Polish vocal electronica / experimental

A bit too loose indeed. There is something in your music that bugs me and I feel it all comes down to execution and proper mixing. Because the building blocks are here. They just need a bit more sharpening.

I r8 it eh/r8

Not bad but it's really off my radar as far as electronic genres goes. I think there is a bit of a wonkyness which I don't appreciate. I suppose doing something less obscure and more fuzzy would do a trick.

The concept is fine and all but I don't see it being much different from multitude of noise releases that are posted around. I think a better explanation of the theme usage and the techniques for these tracks would give you a great advantage to dive a listener into a world of this soundscape.

>So you intentionally created music not worthy of attention?
Maybe not "not worthy" but rather something like a facade to the surrounding sound of an environment. Something which would enhance it rather than overtake it.
>I don't really see the point of non-commercial Muzak
Well, it is on Bandcamp. And people can pay money for it if they want to. So if you look at it from that perspective than it is a commercial product given to the consumer AFAIK.

Be scared. Be dammed with darkness.
Or whatever.

Too many Poles on these threads recently. I'm starting to feel the competition's breath on my back.

By commercial I meant in a commercial setting - like what you would hear in an airport. I suppose I understand what you trying to do, though it does seem rather redundant

duffdoes.bandcamp.com/

Posting my music from Soundcloud finally,
someone help me with this platform and I'll love you forever.

>Chillwave / Experimental Chillhop??
>Hi-fi production with Lo-fi aesthetics
>Depression, alcohol, girls, etc.

Ah, I see what you mean now. And I see your point in that redundant argument. I want to see it as a build-up to something more, let's say, usable, maybe a some sort of generative app, thing like that. For now it is what it is and I accept it how it is. I do hope to gather some people with it but if they don't come - that's fine too.

>help me with this platform

Soundcloud is good for individual tracks that aren't really connected. Bandcamp is for full albums or compilations. If I were you I would put all three of your songs in one "album." It will retain the individual art and will make listeners feel like your stuff is more cohesive. It also just looks and plays a lot better when you keep stuff together. You could just put "Muh Song 2017" as the album title and continue to add to it as you finish more stuff.

By the way I like what I've heard so far. I like it when it's all nice and bloopy.