Im 19 yo Polish woman and i go to trip to USA. I want to cheat my bf with everyman who want...

im 19 yo Polish woman and i go to trip to USA. I want to cheat my bf with everyman who want. Pic rel my picture from insta.

I prefer black or arabian guys, but if you are white and want to pay for me in hotel and atractions i can hang on with you.

>Polish woman
>I prefer black or arabian guys

HIV? no thanks

are you stinky and hairy like all polish sluts?

> Polish woman
> prefer niggers and terrorists

Have fun being aids riddled and single mom one day, and i bet your polish countrymen see you as a traitor, i would.

HOE

>polish

Nein, filth

Come to atlanta, OP

come to norway, I'll pay for everything

Spierdalaj ty glupia pizda

WTF polish womans are the most beautifull in europe.
"polskie witaminy najlepsze dziewczyny"
idk whats wrong with you guys maybe i must have penis under my skirt to get fucket.

You think that what you're doing is right?Is cool?Cheatin a person that cares about you and love you with anyone that you see for a night?

My God,women are monsters.

Butthurt faggot detected

>t.dirtygypsy

anyone who thinks this is real is delusional, reddit-born or retarded

GUYS ITS BAIT PLEASE DONT FALL FOR IT
THESE DAYS, WHENEVER A POST INVOLVES WOMEN AND BLACK PPL, ITS 95% GUARANTEED JIDF BAIT

SPREAD THE WORD

E X T E R M I N A T E
A L L
T H O T S

thats my face please rate me and give me answer. Im so horny when im think about big black cock inside my tight pussy

>delusional
>reddit-born
>retarded

what's the difference?

where you are my dark prince?

3/10 face
6/10 body
Eh

I would but last time an Austrian invaded Poland everyone lost their shit

VIRGIN SPOTTED

simple my friend

delusional people have convinced themselves of falsehoods through psychological experiences during their life

retarded people have physical defects from birth or accidents

reddit-born people are delusionals who secretly know they're wrong, but like to think otherwise because they want to feel special