Anyone curious about fucking unconscious girls?

Anyone curious about fucking unconscious girls?

If you already tried it how did it feel?

If you have any pictures, plus point.

My ex used to love getting black out drunk and letting me fuck her while she was unconscious. Yeah. She def had some issues so I had to end it. It's not that great fucking a girl who is passed out. It's best when there's a little cooperation.

I fucked my wife when she passed out once. It was more of an angry fuck because I had to drag her ass to bed. Once there, I got her undressed and doing that gave me a hard on. So I fucked her with it. I rolled her onto her belly and prone fucked her. Even passed out, the pussy self lubricates. She could tell I fucked her the next day and was pissed about it.

>this
Had a girl how likes it as well. It was kinda hot and fun the first few time but became more of a chore to position her while she was passed out completely.
So I started to get her just on level that she would be able to move and take directions without queation but she wouldn't remember anything the next day.
Worked out well for both of us.

I fucked a GF while she was sleeping. The way she was moaning, I thought she was awake.

It was nice, she was very relaxed

ya know it is rape? even if she agreed to do so, because she can't withdraw her consent during intercourse. just sayian/

Fuck u lib yard

Women are designed to be fucked. It is their sole reason for existing.

Lmao are you kidding me???

jesus fucking christ get the fuck off campus once in a while and stop absorbing their pussy agendas. women are into rape and sleep fantasies and if you're in a monogamous, healthy relationship, she won't have to "withdraw consent" after giving it. fuck.

>women are designed to be fucked
so do men, you fuckwit

This guy knows what's up. Reproduction to ensure this race survives

If its rape then shes just as guilty waking me up to a blow job....man thats a sweet way to wake up

Fucked my gf when she was passed out drunk. Basically just used her pussy as a wet hole and went to work. She figured out I fucked her next morning when there was cum dribbling out of her. She was pissed, said I raped her, wah wah wah. Anyway the rape talk made her horny, so we fucked again, and I told her to shut the fuck up and take my cock when I offer it.
Anyway, it's fun sometimes,but having willing partner is way more fun.

Men were made to pass their seed along into the carrier to produce and offspring and repeat the cycle you cuck

you sound like an insecure teenager

Generic comeback dude...

Sauce on pic related?

fucked a friend after drinking because fuck it she was hot, never told her obviously but she was moaning so I know she knows, we're still friends

trips confirm

nice! I have twice with my ex.
she used to get black out wasted on campus and when shed pass out she was a rag doll.
> I said if shed get raped if she did that on campus
she said, nah id wake up
>I said I can prove
she said I dare you

she passed out, got fucked, showed her pics

still when out and blacked out at parties all the time.

Second time she got drunk, only is horny when hammered
>she said fuck me and pulled out my dick and sucked it
im amped because we don't fuck enough
>she gets on bed and gets comfy
I rub pussy
>she starts to pass out
I said you pass out I'm still going to fuck you
>she says ...ok.
I go in, she moans, and then was lights out
>morning she asks did we fuck
I say did we?
>she says as long as you didn't cum in me, you didn't right?