How old were you when you realized his music was never good?

How old were you when you realized his music was never good?

>new album was shit

but lets be fair. HT was the best selling album of that entire decade. Outsold Nsync, Backstreet boys, LB, Korn, etc.

16 I think

>it sold a lot of records so it must be good

All that matters is it sounds good. It doesn't have to actually be good.

if you go through each best selling record for each decade, you will find a lot of respectable music. The problem here is shit posters aren't respecting LP. They def deserve respect.

I'm listening to "Waiting for the end" right now, and his music is pretty good still

when i stopped being an edgy pubescent boy

I think the first time I heard Linkin Park it was on Newgrounds. Loads of shitty edgy flashes had In The End on them, so this might have been like 2002-2004.

Either way I'd be just about 10, I always thought Linkin Park was terrible. The first time I heard Crawling, I actually laughed because of how tryhard it was.

i started listening in like... 2001 maybe, i had that one album everyone had, i listened to it for a couple months, learned to really like it but then i stopped listening to it and never did again and anytime i heard the music i wouldn't tolerate it.

i just drunk ordered two korn albums on vinyl that i use to listen to back in the day, gave them a listen, to my surprise they're actually pretty good. so, that to me says a lot. I can't listen to linkin bark but i can listen to korn.

About 12 i think. Only liked them for about a year before realizing that it all sounded like muddy shit and as my english knowledge grew i could tell that the lyrics were really embarrassing

HT was a good album. you can't prove me wrong

was about 2007, so 15

This brought up some bad memories.

It was, Meteora was better.

The first I heard them

I've been listening to Korn, Linkin Park, Slipknot and SOAD since the late 90s. I'm a grown man now and I still love their music.

It's safe to stay that they're immortalized pioneers.

I will literally flip my table and break a few pieces of furniture if Serj Tankian or someone else dies.

tell me a few then

Nu-metal was the absolute nadir of late 90s/early 00s youth culture.
Good riddance desu.

Shit went really downhill after Meteora. I don't think anyone asked for electropop from a Nu-Metal/Space-Metal/Rap Metal band.

Better than grime, garage or drum and bass.

About 16. Their first two albums weren't terrible, but still pretty cheesy.

I would say he was shit but I realized he was more usccessful than me

14, because I started listening to Tool and thought they were pinnacle of music.

41 obviously